Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Hello :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Hello all,

Merry Christmas!

I have been vested in dinar for 3 years and have read plenty of bubbleshat and guru's predictions that never came true.  I found out about this website a couple days ago and have been browsing and decided to join today.  I like the variety of what the site has to offer.  Hopefully I can learn from the experts here and get the real info and not the RV call everyday that doesn't come to fruition Smile I like a good discussion Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Nadita; Welcome to the site, Dinar Daily is a refreshing site full of opinions, thoughts and LOTS of other stuff, recipes, interesting news, useful tips and not just the constant Dinar related stuff although more & more dinarians are finding us and joining our ranks.
Please throw your input out there. The more the merrier. Best wishes to you & yours this holiday season.
Ponee , our leader & CEO will I'm sure be in touch and KEVIND53 is our chief moderator and all around great guy with lots of wisdom.
Take care & welcome aboard . Please pass on the info of DD to others, dinarians & not.

:cany cane smil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

florida guy wrote:
Nadita; Welcome to the site, Dinar Daily is a refreshing site full of opinions, thoughts and LOTS of other stuff, recipes, interesting news, useful tips and not just the constant Dinar related stuff although more & more dinarians are finding us and joining our ranks.
Please throw your input out there. The more the merrier. Best wishes to you & yours this holiday season.
Ponee , our leader & CEO will I'm sure be in touch and KEVIND53 is our chief moderator and all around great guy with lots of wisdom.
Take care & welcome aboard . Please pass on the info of DD to others, dinarians & not.

:cany cane smil
Florida Guy,

Thanks for the welcome.. appreciate it Smile  When I saw your username, my first thought was SFWG :(  I kinda miss that guy.. he always had a good writing about dinar.  

Hope you don't mind the friend add Smile
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Welcome Nadita!!!  I am so glad that Florida Guy has taken on the duty of Welcome Wagon today.  I have put off Christmas shopping for as long as I could and had to run out and do some shopping.   Thanks FG !!

It is great to have you on board with us Nadita. And I hear ya about SWFG.  It was a sad day when he passed.  He was one of the more grounded ones for sure.

Well, if you have any questions just let us know.  Feel free to create your own posts or add to any on the board!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Nadia; No love, I'm not the same , may SWFG rest in peace. Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Welcome Nadia. I too miss SWFG. He and I had many good discussions about this crazy investment, bouncing ideas and opinions off of each other. He was good people.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE WELCOME ROOM :: WELCOME GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS-