Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Newbie Onboard

Go down

Newbie Onboard

Post  al be on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 am

Hello all.  I'm albe from Central CA.  I'm sure glad I stumbled onto this place. Having been a small time Dinar investor and having 'followed' the posts at a few of the guru blogs, I've wearied of the BS. This place is like a breath of fresh air.

Okay, now where is the line for the 800#'s?

al be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie Onboard

Post  PALMER01 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 am

COOL!! Welcome to this site!!
Ponee has all that info at her fingertips. Oh wait, she has hooves.
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Welcome Al be !   Nice to have you on the site.   As for the 800#s, I guess I will have to put you in charge of that   Wink  ....  I have yet to see proof of them.  But, if I stumble across any of them, I will make sure I email blast them out to everyone free of charge !

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 pm

AL BE ; also special welcome, the site has so much diversity for investors & non, please pass the word.

Florida Guy  :singit:

Back to top Go down

Post  al be on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 pm

@Ponee wrote:Welcome Al be !   Nice to have you on the site.   As for the 800#s, I guess I will have to put you in charge of that   Wink  ....  I have yet to see proof of them.  But, if I stumble across any of them, I will make sure I email blast them out to everyone free of charge !

I have to admit, I fell for it. 1-800-HOOK.LINE.SINKER.

al be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UNEEK on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Welcome --  Well Al Be -- lol      This is a friendly place that is hopping just about all hours of the day - I wish I could  be the energizer bunny and keep up with them on a regular basis but duty calls  and so do the bill collectors  if you are late -- lol Smile

Hope you find plenty to feed  your interests and curiosity  and will contribute of your gifts -

UNEEK    meditate

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Sister on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:24 am

Al Be welcome to DD.  This is a nice place to land once you have gotten tired of the guru's.  They get a little harsh at times, but they are good people.  Sometimes, I think of DD as the Island of Misfit Toys.  Many of them were from other sites and got kicked off for asking questions or stating something that was against what a guru was saying.  There are several, who are very quiet and actually have more contacts than any guru and they post infrequently but you know that when they do post, they are telling you truth and not some made up fiction.  Well any way, I am Lil Sister and it is nice to see you asking so many questions on the board.
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daox13 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:00 am

wow lots of Newbies showing up! Good to see it! Welcome to the Forum that will save your mind and maybe even make you laugh from time to time.. have fun!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Troyboy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 am

Yes, there have been a lot of new members lately.  Nice to see the awakening.
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HezekiaH on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Welcome al be

Don't be afraid to jump in and share your insights and thoughts.Glad you have made it to cheese station #2.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  al be on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks HezekiaH and thank you all for the warm welcome.  I hope to be able to contribute to the forums in some way.  I've learned a lot just in the short time I've been signed up.  Valuable info - not hype and lies.

Thanks again!

~selah

al be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum