Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bluwolf GET Chat a.m. 8/16/11  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bluwolf GET Chat a.m. 8/16/11 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

Bluwolf GET Chat a.m. 8/16/11  (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Bluwolf GET Chat a.m. 8/16/11 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Bluwolf GET Chat a.m. 8/16/11
08/16/2011 (Post by Janna at GET Forum)

[bluwolf] Gm
[bluwolf] Waiting on their call now
[bluwolf] Bank wise still waiting, if the Yuan did revalue that is a signal for China has always said that they will not RV until Iraq makes its move to go international for sure
[Agent 007] bluwolf thank you!
[bluwolf] Yw
[bluwolf] Biden is on his way towards China, China stated that no more loans or bail outs
[bluwolf] So the pressure is on
[hanna] bluwolf ~ This is what China did ~ (Broken link) ••• August 15, The People's Bank of China (PBoC), the central bank, on Monday raised the renminbi's daily central parity rate by 22 basis points to a record high since a landmark revaluation in 2005, according to the China Foreign Exchange Trade System.
[hanna] bluwolf ~ It doesn't look like this is an actual RV - some one said this is what China normally does. What do you think? Thanks!
[hanna] bluwolf ~ looks like it ~ just looking for an RV! that's all!
[bluwolf] I see it a positioning economical strategy, for all 186 countries have to make there adjustments according too their countries demands without the thought of loans or bailouts it’s a signal folks let us see
[Agent 007] skysthelimit you are correct RV is the realignment or revaluation of a currency - up or down - to align economically with the world
[Agent 007] hanna We will have to wait until PQ comes in to find out if she has that link intact
[bluwolf] Did you see my answer agent 7
[bluwolf] Have you guys study and changes on other currencies
[bluwolf] Listen up every time something positive is about to occur in Iraq the insurgents place bombs and kill people, their purpose is to create instability and uncertainty
[jonjobe7] bluwolf it seems to be working
[bluwolf] The 3 zero news is very old, old news different date
bluwolf] Jon that is why silence is of an essence
[jonjobe7] bluwolf perhaps we should ask God to put a wall of protection around Iraq and confuse the plans of the insurgents?
[hanna] bluwolf ~ hopefully the pressure is on and these killings will not interfere with what needs to happen for the people
[4change2] bluwolf, do you think it makes any sense to stir up trouble while they are trying to decide if US troops are going to stay?
[bluwolf] Well lets just try to keep a low profile for all concerned, don’t give up to much on info and your RV shall appear
[bluwolf] 4change I have been at it for 8 years they have always work this way
[bluwolf] Terror is their name
[4change2] bluwolf, I guess it is ME logic, it's not for me to understand. Thanks.
[bluwolf] They only live to destroy
[msjeta1] bluwolf fear
[bluwolf] Ms yes
[bluwolf] Well I would suggest you understand all of this for it could happen somewhere here in the US soon
bluwolf , I'll always have a problem understanding why they allowed al Sadr to come back into the country. They should pick him up and drop him out of a plane over Iran, IMO.
[bluwolf] Well cya later got to get back to work
[msjeta1] bluwolf have a blessed day
[bluwolf] Maybe he will be arrested
[jonjobe7] bluwolf have a great day. pray for peace
[4change2] Why hasn't that been done?
[bluwolf] CIA is on to him what better place to capture him than in a US territory
[4change2] bluwolf , you have a very good point.
[bluwolf] Jon I have all prayers open for all, be blessed
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum