Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date

+16
tori56
Crazy Clown
Guru Debunker
Ponee
dinarstar
Ssmith
RoyBoy
Daox13
Troyboy
HezekiaH
Kevind53
bigdaddytim
clayf
Jayzze
intheknow
Levitations
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Empty The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date

Post by Levitations Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Tony is to appear before Judge Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM Court Room 463. This is a pre-trial to see if there are any motions, if there are none, then they will set a trial date.  913-735-2200 Clerk’s Office (hit zero from the get-go) Anthony Renfrow Case 2:12-cr-20041-cm filed 4-18-12…..

CLick on this link for the Documents --- https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/docs/1.pdf?download=true

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Empty Re: The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date

Post by intheknow Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 pm

If this isn't posted on Recaps it will be posted on all other dinar sites. It will also prove to me that you are aware of Tony's criminal history and indictments and choose to ignore them and allow these fabrications to continue.  A possible scheme that Tony is calling RV is to get people to call (His) 800 number and turn in their dinar after signing a NDA and scamming them to pay back restitution. What other reason would he be so bold to put it out there that the RV has occurred when we have contacts all over the world who know better. And those who follow him blindly will do everything he says.  IF it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck. The following can be confirmed when going to a search engine and typing in the words U.S. Government vs. Anthony Renfrow, William Fox. The following has been copied and pasted for your info.
This was sent to me today by an attorney who reviewed TNT Tonys charges... The last paragraph is really chilling. I hope we can spread this around so people do not get taken.
----------------------
Kap,
Here is what I found out about Tony. This is directly from the court docket.
The criminal charge was filed 4-18-2012. His name is Anthony Renfrow. There is another co-defendant, William Fox.
Tony is represented by the Office of the Public Defender. That means he has no money to pay an attorney. The co-defendant, William Fox, hired his own private attorney.
Tony has been charged with the following: The first count is: "Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Engaging in Monetary Transactions of More Than $10,000 in Criminally Derived Property." This first count also seeks "forfeiture", which means that Tony used some of the funds he stole to buy something, and the USA is wanting that asset(s) to be forfeited, or surrendered to the USA.
The second count is "Wire Fraud", and also seeks forfeiture of asset(s).
Tony was arrested on May 30, 2012, but was later released pending the outcome of the criminal charges.
Tony also filed an "Financial Affidavit" with the Federal Court on May 30, 2012. The purpose of that Financial Affidavit was to prove that he (Tony) is BROKE and has no money to pay for an attorney, which resulted in the Court appointing the Public Defender to represent Tony.
There have been a multitude of various motions filed with the court from May 2012 to now, most of which have just delayed the trial.
The last entry on the court docket is dated 10-3-2013, which is an Order of the Court granting Tony's motion to delay the filing of PreTrial Motions in the case untilJanuary 27, 2014. I doubt that the trial will take place any sooner than sometime next spring.
A strategy Tony might be doing is to try to keep postponing the trial until the RV, which would give him money that he swindles out of people who have dinars, (by convincing them to turn their dinars over to him under the lie of getting $27 plus per dinar, etc), and then he would have money where he could try to "settle" with the USA by making restitution to the victims he stole money from that resulted in the criminal charges being filed in the first instance. By his making restitution, he could go a long ways in mitigating the damages, resulting in his possibly getting a lighter sentence.... this came from underneath the tnt call today written by Fennis Demboby

Posted by John MacHaffie   at 9:52 AM

To Read the full docket -- click here  https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/docs/1.pdf?download=true

intheknow

Back to top Go down

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Empty Re: The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks for the extra info Intheknow

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:29 pm

i believe thats three who are facing charges there still are many more to go btw ponee just read recraps go girl go girl excellent
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Ha, thanks Jayzze. Not sure how, but that is 2 posts in two days that actually got posted.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 pm

ponee i just got unbelievable info tonys future roommates name is bubba
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Bringing in the Renfrow.....jesters court is called into session   Emoticon   Your going to fry you s.o.b.
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Can someone tell me how Tony has ANY credibility at all with his Bolonarians?  This equates the same as asking the fox to watch the henhouse and the hens paying for protection!!?!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:49 pm

very esy when you are a con artist you can bs the sheep when you offer false hope um
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Too bad the class action hasn't been formed yet for his dinar scam that he is initiating.............yet.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Screw any class action. The only ones who make out at all in class action suits are the lawyers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Why would Okie hang around with a guy like this? Okie should know better.Okie dump Tony fast before you get caught up in his wrong doing!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 am

kevin shame  on you about  lawyers  i would not want to think i wasted good money at penn state law school for my daughter
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:47 am

Jayzee ... truth is truth. Take a look at the average class action settlement. The lawyers make millions, plus expenses of course, the average Joe, pennies. I'm not saying people become lawyers for the wrong reasons, many if not most become lawyers to help others,or that all layers are scruple-less lowlifes, but some are. Why do you think so many become politicians? lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:49 am

kevin you are unfortuatly right  in most cases the lawyers  make out better then there clients
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 am

Tony is in deep with this one. Maybe this will be the end of the TNT daily CC's.   What an ego.  And dang those followers are so gullible
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:11 pm

I will say Kevin... I work for a law firm and The lawyers that we have here are all here for the right reasons... remember 10% of any group always put a bad name out there for the 90%...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Dang, now how in earth am I going to get my daily laugh if they keep locking these fouls up? Okie!!! I bet your next!!!!!! A good Christian man as you come across as, should not lie !!!!!!!!!!!!   I hope Bubba gets 2 room mates soon
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Daox13 wrote:I will say Kevin... I work for a law firm and The lawyers that we have here are all here for the right reasons... remember 10% of any group always put a bad name out there for the 90%...

Ummm ... I think I said basically that, but the fact remains that only the lawyers make out in a class action suit.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 pm

I do agree.. There are some absolutely horrible people that are attorneys.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 pm

There are horrible people in all professions and all walks of life.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Just reading THAT has made this whole lonnnng ride worthwhile,I'm not normally vindictive,and TRY to forgive most of the time,but I'm not perfect...so yes...I'm having a beeeeeg belly laugh over this!!
I wonder who else is going to be joining Tubby in an orange jump suite...guesses anyone??

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 3508649203  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 3508649203  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 pm

imagine if tonys in jail then it rvs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am

jayzze wrote:imagine if tonys in jail then it rvs

That would be the best Karma... or as God puts it..." Justice is mine".

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 am

face to face  face to face  face to face

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

jayzze wrote:imagine if tonys in jail then it rvs
Heck yeh that would be sweet.!! as he eats his morning cereal the time limit on cashing in ends and hes left with a pile of scrap paper    :flippin:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 pm

One of my favorite posts -- found on BI --

Posted by jan December 19, 2013

Keep applying pressure people and BI. On the exterior he may appear calm, but Tony is running scared.He told his forum he’d just had probs in the past or tax infractions…. Sure.. failed to mention the $4 mill, and the severity of it. Oh forum I’m up on charges with a grand jury, 20 years plus but don’t worry I’m at the forefront of intel LMAO

Tony I warned you two months via email I would help take you down The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Icon_smileand find better documents. I keep to my word sunshine. Everyone please feel free to not only make his court docs viral but to report him to the Attorney I posted especially if you donated to him The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Icon_smile

BarryR. GRISSOM
United States Attorney
District of Kansas
500 State Avenue, Suite 360
Kansas City, Kansas 66101
(913) 551-6730
(913) 551-6541 (fax)

Barry.Grissom@usdoj.gov
We will make you break Renfrow. You will crack under pressure, you are already slipping up.All those records and trails buddy, and if you think by hiding money under other peoples names is going to help? FBI is going to have a field day with the info I have sent them. It’s called join the dots dumbass.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Love it Ponee
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:55 am

....my last two cents on Anthony Renfro and the pumpers just like him:  I don't give two craps about making any money from a class action.  I just want to see them punished!

I was always taught that winners never cheat and cheaters never win.  That does not apply in the dinar world apparently.

Yes, "Vengance is mine", says the Lord, but I want to see it with my own eyes!  Yes, I am very much an "I told you so" guy.  I don't usually say the words, but a subtle raise of my eyebrows and a slight verbal "humph" says it for me.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Amen big daddy ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Dang it I REALLY WANT  A LIKE BUTTON ON HERE !!!  FOR YOU BDT

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhtYPiz1SxDhbvs-R9TSONIN_7vC5ryz-60CYoXvdovVOjXGQV-A

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Well, I like you too!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Spoken like a true Champ !!!

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Oops! Tomorrow's headlines: Tony is on vacation... he's studying intel... he's buying a new computer because his crashed. Whatever the excuse, Tony will soon bail out.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Tony's having trouble with his new set of bracelets ---
The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date 6a00d810

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tori56 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 am

I am new to this site today, because I got banned from Tony's site tonight because someone posted about tony and court, and I committed on it, saying I thought same thing and they banned me....I  have been telling my husband something is not right, you don't do 9 hrs of phone calls a week saying its going to happen any min for months....its like the guy posted tonight, fruitcake...
tori56
tori56

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:51 am

kevin excellent  picture except  he will be wearing a red jump suit instead of  orange and bubba will be his new cell mate. also rumor has it he will try and con the wardon to use his computer so we can still get his accuate updates btw welcome tori56 you will not be banished here for the truth but welcomed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 am

Tori56 wrote:I have been telling my husband something is not right, you don't do 9 hrs of phone calls a week saying its going to happen any min for months.

Unfortunately, It hasn't been MONTHS, It has been years.... Here is the link to Tony's Archives  back to 2011 https://www.dinardaily.net/f47-tony  This is just a small sampling of it because it takes time to  go out to the other sites and find them and bring them back here for the archives, but  new ones are added all the time.  Unfortunately most sites didn't start archiving until late 2010 early 2011 so it is difficult to find anything before then from Tony.

On ANOTHER NOTE -- WELCOME to Dinar Daily!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:32 pm

....same song, second verse...

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 pm

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Stupid11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:35 pm

LOL Love it Kevind53
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 pm

So, how will we know the outcome of this court date on Jan 27?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 pm

lilsister wrote:So, how will we know the outcome of this court date on Jan 27?

I'm sure someone will post the results, but remember, this is only a pretrial motion hearing.  The result we hope for is that all the motions will be settled and they will set a trial date.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Im not sure what would be a worse punishment...Tony ending up as the newest prision b*tch in the Kansas penitentiary. Or if he gets all his assets seized right before the RV happens...either way the reaction of his followers is going to be very interesting, and probably hilarious.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:56 am

Why not both ...  Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:01 am

I think him loosing his dinar or not being able to cash in on the RV would be the best punishment in soo many ways
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:21 pm

Then he can be somebody's bitch ....  Twisted Evil 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:01 pm

IF ....there is an RV before his trial,and they have not revoked his travelling privileges... and he has cash in his hand...he is GONE!

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:23 pm

I thought I read something in the court docket that his assets were frozen? If that's true...wouldn't that include dinar? Even if he's gifted it to a bs corp?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Law is Closing in on Tony --- Tony Renfrow's NEW Court Date Empty Contract rate? 32. to 36.???

Post by Don Bartolomeyo Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Tony is to give out 800 numbers when the RV occurs.  Supposedly the 800 numbers will be for several different banks.  Can someone explain back restitution and how it would affect me?

Don Bartolomeyo

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum