Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.

+5
Crazy Clown
John.N
Kevind53
Ponee
HezekiaH
9 posters

Go down

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  Empty Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Tony Special Mon.Night CC Recorded Link and Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U
12/16/2013

REPLAY       805-399-1500    409029#

BlogTalkRAdio    RECORDED LINK

Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:

T = TONY | C = CALLER

TONY - Good evening, TNT! I absolutely ready to do this call. g how a TNT member, , put Tony's number on Facebook and asked people to call him, because he thinks he knows more than Tony and others on the boards.

TONY - Last night several different countries were trying to negotiate some things at the last minute… It was finally completed and signed last night and we thought we'd see the 800#s. What we did see is that the IMF said "we're not bluffing" and they released they outside the USA.
[color=#ef0909]Read More Link on Right

That was NOT the plan.

Since that time I've gotten one UST source that they are doing it together. The rate was absolutely released as an international rate at 3.85. It is currently live in Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait. There are people in those countries exchanging their dinar.

T - Call centers are back at their call centers. At least 2 of them have notified us that the 800#s will be released. Some say by tonight because of the other countries and we have to play catch-up. When those rates reach their banks here in the USA we have an option to go there and cashout. I would think our guys want to get this going so those other countries get our dinar and we lose the oil credits.

T - We have confirmations all over DC that this is happening. I just don't have an hour when it will actually happen, but they are prepared. They will be even more prepared when west coast banks close. None of that matters now. Whether it was IMF alone or with the UST, the rate is out there. Our $32 rate is now being called a contract rate. Some wanted us to get that rate, others didn't.

T - Why would our gov't put that out there if they didn't want us to have it? Some on the boards are saying this. There was another call elsewhere telling people the rates will come out at .50 because the rich people don't want us to be rich and influence the gov't. Really? At .50 there's going to be a lot of millionaires who can influence. We'll still be the middle-class rich. We know in Iraq the rate is $3.44 and is being changed to 3.85, which we discussed weeks ago.

T - They don't use the USD anymore and they've been briefed. They get 3.44 when they go outside their country. All these other countries have 3.44 too. But we're the country who went over there, sacrificed our military with boots on the ground. And they'll get 5-6 times what we get, according to this other intel-provider? That's garbage. It doesn't make any sense.

[FLPatriot59] T - I like that somebody actually stood up and made it live and said "we are doing this." They can't take it back. The smaller countries with basic banking systems went immediately. The more sophisticated banking systems are taking a little more time. They're saying they've waited long enough. The minimum we're getting when it goes international is 3.85.

T - I wanted to wait and get info about other things we're hearing, like if you take the 3.85 because it started outside the country we may not have to do the NDA. I'm still trying to find that out. I don't really know but most people think if you take that rate you may not have to do the NDA. If you take the contract rate there's still some controversy regarding the NDA with that rate. There is debate about where that contract rate starts - I don't have the info, even though it's going live.

T - What I'm getting right now is the rate for the IQD is minimum $5 and $1.16 for the VND, if we don't get the contract rates or something else.

T - We don't know what the contract rates will be. Per a text I just received from Ray - he's probably right. I shouldn't have said some things but sometimes enough is enough. Our intel team brings things right out of the meetings. When people constantly attack our credibility, consistenly saying we're lying, etc. I have to respond. They're trying their best because intel changes by the hour. In fact today it changed several times.

Q&A FROM CHAT ROOM:

Q - Is this the dinar and dong and not the GCR? A - This is all we're seeing but the others should follow. We're waiting to find out.

Q - Will our rates be the same as the elite? A - As far as I know you are right. That was part of last night's agreement. The UST was supposed to be the one to announce this and put it out. Apparently something else happened outside that meeting and everybody is running around helter-skelter trying to figure out what's next. The bank and call center people are there. Conflicting info is that the 800#s will be out tonight or within 24 hours after they figure this out. UST source says "we're doing this together."

Q - If the CBI has released it how can the dealers still sell? A - They haven't changed the site yet. Until they see the rates on Forex they'll keep selling, until the rates are visible to the public they'll keep selling.

Q - What about taxes for CE at dealers vs. banks? A - I have no idea on what the tax situation will be. I'm preparing for the worst (50%).

PAM - DC is here!

LIVE CALL-IN STARTING NOW. T = TONY | C = CALLER

T - If/when we deposit into a US bank making millions, what is your feeling about putting it all in one account. T - At the initial exchange it's all going in one account. When you meet later with your PB or WM you can set up other accounts. I'm okay if you put $40M in one account and move it later. That should be fine. I still don't know the timeframe with cashier's checks. It may take longer to process them, so check with your bank.

C - I plan to diversify to 5 banks, but the initial deposit is what I was concerned about. Interest or non-interest-bearing? T - There are 5M people looking to get this done. I'm putting into interest-bearing accounts.

C - This is a roller coaster that's insane. I'm not superfantastic today. I'm frustrated. What hope really is there that this will happen before Christmas? T - I think it's really happening right now. We're supposed to see it and supposed to have it. They're bringing in the bank people and it's supposed to go. Per DC, I can say this: everybody is trying to get over on everybody else, making the best deals, where can I take advantage, etc.? At some point, like now, they say "wait a minute: they pulled one over on us."

T - Here's the deal: China put together a deal with the groups. That deal got screwed up a little bit. So the inital course of action wasn't as it should have been. They were supposed to get one rate and us another rate. However, now that everybody is on the same rate they feel they offered too much. It's still in motion, even though they're saying it's done or not done. At the last minute, even with the rates live, somebody still wants something else done.

T - We're giving you in-the-moment, today info. We have verified that the $3.85 is a live rate in several countries. So we know it is an international rate, it's just a matter of when it will come to us. This morning at 5AM there was a signed agreement and I expected the 800#s. It's for real and it's live. DC - Bottom line is that we've never had it showing up in 7 different countries as a live rate, never had announcements in Iraq with parties in the streets, never had the world tell us "we're going" and they actually go. T - This time it wasn't a bluff and they actually did it. DC - Washington, DC was taken aback by this. This caught a lot of people flat-footed in a good way for us.

C - We've heard for the last 3 weeks that "they're in the call centers, security is called in, etc." Who's paying for all of that? T - The UST is paying one bank and the others will make it up. The difference between today and the past 72 hours is that the meetings took place, signed agreements, and the IMF made it international in 7 countries and it continues to roll out. They're doing it a country at a time and uploading it themselves. That's why we're having the problems we have.

C - Do all the banks have to have the same rates? T - No. However, if you go in and try to negotiate they'll put you at the end of the line. No negotiating. Their sole purpose is to get you to leave your money there. You can negotiate the bank fees/spreads. But the rates should be competitive.

C - Is the UST supposed to release to us? What about the IMF? T - The UST was supposed to release it to the world so it would go through the system. But because the IMF is releasing it it's taking longer through their system because it's a different way. I don't know what it does to the system. But they've been scrambling since this morning to get this done, possibly tonight, because everyone else is getting it manually from the IMF. Nobody expected this, thinking they were bluffing. This morning somebody said "enough is enough."

T - We are just waiting on the 800#s so we can go to the bank. I'm getting timeframes as we speak. Hopefully tonight they're expecting it to be it. We should wake up to it in the morning. I don't know if we will, but we should.

C - Can I transfer funds at the main appointment? T - You've got 20 minutes, so don't plan on opening 4-5 accounts. They are being timed. The call center has 2 minutes to make your appointment. Go to the location they assign you to then you can go to your local branch afterwards and transfer among other accounts.

C - If there is a contract rate, per Stage2Omega, for those of us needing immediate cash at the lower rates there may be traps that will disqualify us from the larger rates. Any info about that? T - there are no traps of any form or fashion. No one will stop you from cashing out at any place. You aren't getting the US contract rate at a foreign bank. They are not going to call WF or another bank and tell them not to let you cash out.

NOTE: TONY DROPPED FROM CALL...PLEASE STAND BY

CALL RESUMING NOW...

T - Since the IMF released it and it's international the NDA might not be enforceable, or could just be for the contract rate. If the UST does its release tonight all of them should go.

T - If the IQN is live right now, or goes live in our country, would you really care when they do the VNN, if you can buy as much as you want? That's why I think they'll release them together.

T - We have info coming from a bunch of different sources, IMF, UST, banks, and they're hearing the questions and coming back with responses. You're not getting that anywhere else. I give credit to our team.

C - Will the ZIM be in the same basket? T - They are all scheduled to go at the same time. However, the IQN went today and the others didn't and we don't know why. Hopefully somebody listening can find out and tell us.

C - Earlier today you said there's a bank where you can cashout at .07. T - We redid the numbers and 1 $25K note = $17. But that rate was different this morning. That particular bank had a different live buy rate. Sometimes we get it wrong - not my fault, it's Rays - LOL!

C - What's the procedure for those of us who don't have much dinar? T - My understanding, what we've been told, is that you can cashout a $25K note in a branch without calling an 800#. They may give you a pamphlet and tell you to call for an appointment. But you can walk in a branch and probably just do your exchange.

C - What about those who don't have any accounts anywhere? T - Choose a bank carefully, walk in and deposit it. They'll open an account for you.

C - When we go to the bank do we ask for the IQN or the contract rate? T - Supposedly if you call the 800# they'll schedule you for the contract rate. This morning nobody expected that. Right now today they're running around changing things to get prepared. We're still trying to get answers because things have changed. When we hear the RV is live and the 800#s are released, we'll do this again.

C - Does Mr. DC know if the budget bill includes the new tax rate? T - He does not know.

T - Hopefully this will happen in the middle of the night so we can talk all about it before the banks open. Hopefully we'll have some leeway. They've always said they wanted to put the 800#s out then have people in banks within 2 hours of that release.

C - Are you keeping the currencies separated? T - Yes, they are tracking them differently. Keep them separated.

C - Would this not have happened this week if the IMF had stepped in? T - Probably not. But this morning we got info that the UST was working with the IMF, or they're trying to catch up. They didn't expect it.

[FLPatriot59] REPEAT QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE TRANSCRIBED....

C - You said today about when you mentioned $3.85 being able to go to the bank. Is that for sure tomorrow you know or it's not live yet? T - We in this country are not live yet but now that the IMF has done what they did, this should keep going through the night and start popping up everywhere.

C - If the VIPs got their rates, why didn't they extend that to us - from $32 to $3.85? T - I could answer you and say they're being selfish and egotistical. But there's always a game afoot, something always going on in the background. Someone else is always trying to one-up someone else. It's not about what's easy or they would have released it to us earlier this year. I can tell you this: when I said the UST was incompetent, they didn't like that. They didn't want it to be messed up like Obamacare. Guys on the 4th floor didn't know what guys on the 1st floor were doing. No sharing of info. I'm not saying people were wrong or lying, but they had just pieces of the info.

C - Is there a limit to the amount of Cashier's Checks we can get? T - Yes, it's based on the balance in your bank account.

T - Just getting info that Iraq is saying $3.84 is their international rate (from a gov't official).

C - Will we know the contract rate when the 800#s comes out? T - Yes, when the 800#s come out we will now it all. I'm still hearing $32.

T - The minimum here we would get is $5 and $1.16.

C - What is the rate for the VND? T - $1.16 or $6. We won't know until the 800#s come out.

C - Do you think this is the best day so far? T - Yes, absoiutely! A whole bunch of people are saying it's international and they have their own SWIFT codes. They are doing everything all the other countries can do except that we're not cashing out yet. More and more countries will go through the night because the IMF released.

C - I'm getting nervous about the 30 days which started Dec. 1. Are we still on that same clock? T - I really don't want to say, but I feel comfortable saying yes but they don't think it will take that long. They really don't care that it's Christmas because they have their money and they're already buying their Christmas gifts. I would make it my intention to have it done by the end of the month.

C - Is this taking 24-48 hours because the IMF is downloading one country at a time? T -They are hoping to see it tonight. There are 2 shifts in by 8-9-10PM. I do expect us to wake up to it in the morning one way or another. C - People are very upset that others got $30 and we get $5. T - If we get the contract rate we will get more than we thought we'd ever get. If we get $5 and $1 we'll be glad.

C - What are the names of the dealers you think are less than reputable? T - All I can tell you is that, over the years I tried to be subtle. When you do find out when it does happen you'll remember what I said. There are a lot of them that have been shut down. You should know how they are operating now by the way they treat you.

C - A number of players have been involved in this, mostly Iraq, IMF, etc. No mention of JL, CL, Chinese, etc. Is that by design to disconnect them from the execution of this? T - It's because if I'm giving you countries or agencies, it's not personal. If I name names people will want to talk to that guy. It would be more confusing, i.e., how money was moved around, how some countries were blackmailed into doing certain things, etc. If I do tell you there's nothing you can do about it. It's the way governments really work. Nothing like what you see on CNN or the 6 o'clock news.

C - Regarding bank checks, I've checked with 2 banks' PB and was told you can take a bank check and deposit/cash the same day in another Big 4 bank.

C - Regarding oil credits, do those credits flow thru those banks if they are in other countries? T - Yes, they would go through those banks to their own country where it's exchanged at.

C - if the PTB are interested if you were to take 4 million people spending $100 for Christmas it would be $2-400B. T - They know it will happen even in the 1st 4 days even though the #'s won't come out until January. It will definitely have a positive impact on the economy.

C - Going back to Vietnam, are they trying to find a way to compensate people for their past service? T - No, I can tell you that. This is more future-related than the past.

C - Does any credit associated with the VND go to the Chinese? T - The 2 are tied together. The US got more IQD and China got more the VND. They got credit for moving money around. It's part of the overall GCR.

C - If we exchange at a US bank the dinar goes for oil credits, regardless of whether it's at $5 or $30? T - It won't affect the rate. The rate it comes out at is to stimulate our economy based on what was agreed to in the contract.

C - At the time of exchange will we be able to get cashier's checks? T - Possibly, but if not go to a local branch because they money will be in your account.

C - We knew that the UST was to pull the trigger on this deal, and if not, the IMF would do it, which means we would get $3.85. Is that what happened today? T - The $5 rate was always part of the threat. But today I heard that the $32 rate was still in play. They were blind-sided by this whole thing today.

C - Did you hear about the post that says there are 40M dinar holders and they could only cash out $20M each? T - Last year we had a group that used scare tactics like that. I do not believe there are 40M - nowhere near that. Even with your cousins and relatives, there are only 5M. If 40M people had don't you think somebody would have talked by now? It would be in the news. I don't know where people get this stuff from. There have not been 5M different people who have purchased from the exchangers and they have been audited.

C - Do you think the odds on the contract rate tonight are better than 50/50? T - Yes, better than 50/50.

C - Did the IMF release the rates for the other currencies beside the IQD? T - No, I don't know. I already answered this.

T - We still have a lot of unanswered questions. I'm already getting texts and someone has contacted me with an update. I'm going to work through the evening to get answers. If something superfantastic happens I'll do a tweet or a blast. 800#s could be tonight - after midnight going into the morning. Enjoy the night - things are definitely happening and it's a day we've been waiting for. Things are definitely happening and should look different tonight and tomorrow morning.

END OF CALL.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  Empty Re: Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

I hope one of those countries is CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  Empty Re: Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Let's have Dinar Daily charter a plane and fly us to one of these countries to cash in( Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait).I'm ready. Ponee will you book the plane for us?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I believe the RV will take place when my posts hit 600!!!

Are you ready?
Do you have your plan in place?
Have you opened your new accounts?
Have you talked to your wealth manager?

600 posts is coming soon!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:57 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Let's have Dinar Daily charter a plane and fly us to one of these countries to cash in( Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait).I'm ready. Ponee will you book the plane for us?

I am on it as we speak.  And I even have the cake in the oven  -- it should be done by the time we land.  I just don't know if I have enough diplomas to pass out for all of you.  I may need a head count !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

I know the perfect guy to fly the plane (. If we can just him to land) .
My concern is he will bore us to death with his wild ego stories of the past 10 years !!

As far as tony ?? I don't get this guy / wild imagination !
6 countries ???
When done it will go instantly worldwide
Tony keeps digging himself into his own grave !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Better make sure it's a 747 Ponee ....

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1166.0001164.000
EuroEUR1600.5681599.768
British poundGBP1897.4321896.483
Canadian dollarCAD----------
Swiss francCHF1309.2301308.575
Swedish kronaSEK176.415176.327
Norwegian kroneNOK188.524188.429
Danish kroneDKK214.524214.416
Japanese yenJPY11.25511.249
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1793.1561792.260
Indicative rates - 16.12.2013

USD/IQD Details
USD/IQD for the 24-hour period ending Monday, Dec 16, 2013 22:00 UTC @ +/- 0%
Selling 1.00000 USDyou get 1,145.17 IQD
Buying 1.00000 USDyou pay 1,177.59 IQD
Rate Details
USD/IQD for the 24-hour period ending
Monday, Dec 16, 2013 22:00 UTC
[th] [/th][th] [/th][th]BidSell 1 USD[/th][th] [/th][th]AskBuy 1 USD[/th]
MIN 1,137.101,166.65
AVG 1,145.171,177.59
MAX  1,163.75 1,183.00
These values represent the daily average of the Bid and Ask rates OANDA receives from many data sources.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:45 pm

So here is the reader's digest version --

TONY -- THE RATE IS LIVE in 6 COUNTRIES - Rate $3.85

12-16-2013 Intel Guru TNT TonyThe rate was absolutely released as an international rate at 3.85. It is currently live in Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium and Kuwait. There are people in those countries exchanging their dinar…We have confirmations all over DC that this is happening. I just don't have an hour when it will actually happen, but they are prepared…What I'm getting right now is the rate for... the IQD is minimum $5 and $1.16 for the VND, if we don't get the contract rates or something else…We don't know what the contract rates will be…intel changes by the hour. In fact today it changed several times

We're giving you in-the-moment, today info. We have verified that the $3.85 is a live rate in several countries. So we know it is an international rate, it's just a matter of when it will come to us…It's for real and it's live…Bottom line is that we've never had it showing up in 7 different countries as a live rate, never had announcements in Iraq with parties in the streets, never had the world tell us "we're going" and they actually go. This time it wasn't a bluff and they actually did it…Enjoy the night - things are definitely happening and it's a day we've been waiting for. Things are definitely happening and should look different tonight and tomorrow morning.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Are his followers so vane and desperate that they would believe anything that he and other guru's say? It's sad that people want something so bad they would rather believe lies rather than the truth.. 
Followers of guru's really make me question how they can survive in this world. Unreal!

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 pm

What's your excuse going to be tomorrow afternoon Tony? Bernanke, Obama, UST, IRS ... oh I know, unruly crowds at the bank ... yea, that's it, you haven't used that one in a while ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865  Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Just be patient. It is already in 6 countries.Canada and the US at next!!! Have faith. Just believe!!! :singit:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh, I have faith alright ... but not in Tony fullofbaloney ever telling the truth....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Dang those Canadians! They held up the RV because of all the unemployed people in Michigan chartered bases to cross the bridge tonight. We're held off again!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:14 am

Ive got "contacts"...an ex girlfriend, and friends/former business associates of my dads in Australia, Belguim and France. Emails have already gone out to them...will report my "intel" when it comes back to me. Until then im going to have a super fantastic shower...a super fantastic cup of green tea and have a super fantastic sleep...then I will wake up a bazillionaire!

Also...did anyone else pick up on his out for the high rates? "They are contract rates...if we dont get the contract rates" He's dropping crumbs to set up his out of these retarded numbers hes been talking...possibility of no contract rate and he said VND not VNN which they were so adamant about before. I think all of us would be happy to get $3.85 for the Dinar and $1.16 for the Dong...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

Forgot about the NDAs now might not be happening...hes giving himself a back door for all the super BS parts of his speal
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 am

I have faith ..... faith that Tony is lying oce again.  In reality, the RV would be released all at once and not to 7 counties and such.  Besides, what happened to all the elites and PTB and politicians who cashed out last week?  They must have had a missed deal as they are still in Congress, their jobs and all.  Me thinks Tony blows smoke and Okie tries to land on it. 

Popcorn ...... .

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 am

There have already been many posts on Recaps from people who live in, or have contacts in, the countries where the rate is allegedly live.  All say there is no indication of any rate change in any of those countries.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 am

And they still believe Tony and kiss his butt... I guess misery love's company...   

eys

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 am

Australia's reserve bank which from what I gather is their main bank has nothing. French something something something bank which is there main bank...as well as an HSBC there checked...wait for it...waaaaiiittttt for it...yep you guessed it...squat!

I also sent an email to my aunt who work2a at ICE kn
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

Now everyone just be a little more patient. Listen to Tony and you will understand more of what is happening.

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Tues. Morning
12/17/2013
0 Comments

Already Blessed : THIS WAS RELEASED TO THE CENTRAL BANKS IN THE COUNTRIES AND HAS BEEN VERIFIED. That does not mean that it is not live at banks in Australia...It means that it is not live at ALL banks there...We were told that it would show at some banks first in some of the more complicated banking systems....we just have to be patient....this has rolled out differently than any of us expected.

Already Blessed :....YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE CALLS HON....TONY AND DC HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THE COUNTRIES WITH SIMPLER BANKING SYSTEMS WOULD SEE IT IN THEIR BANKS FIRST...OURS IS A VERY COMPLICATED BANKING SYSTEM SO IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO GO THRU OUR SYSTEM OF UPDATES ETC

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 am

If the people of TNT can't figure out he is misleading them now I don't know what to do for them. Seriously, I have joked, poked and made fun of his facts over and over.
NOW they can check his stories out for themselves. It is not live anywhere. It has not changed rates in any country.
Please... somebody post this to his personal site. TNT must be taken down
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:28 am

MWKD wrote: Pending NO foolishness... We Will be live today... Don't know what time though

MWKD: I'm "expecting" to hear from Tony no later than 3 est...

[cj101] Yesterdays calls were a lot to take in. While I am very sad the UST did not release it yesterday for several reasons, the fact that IMF DID release the IQN internationally is great news for Dinarians. It is proof that the revlauations is REAL, not a scam. , that we will make a very good return on our exchanges. I hope UST releases contract rate today. I sure would like all of us to get the higher rate AND see the exchanges go through the USA banks to get the oil credits for USA and generations to come.

Don't worry Crazy Clown Tony will explain everything today after 3PM.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 am

Did I just step in something...because I smell bull poo
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 am

Here is a short summary. Hope it helps to build your faith.

godsgrace] hugo remember Tony always gets things way before everyone else and then everyone plays catchup. I believe this will manifest and everyone will see it.

MaryMae: we should see it today or tomorrow..7 countries are live; imf pulled the trigger couldn't wait on us any longer...just getting everything ready to release; rates could change but that is for debate won't know until 800 numbers are released..that is a short summary

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 pm

What has he ever gotten and reported on that ever came to fruition? Way ahead?  That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:49 pm

He is a scammer of the lowest order, proven by the charges against him.  How he keeps from going before the judge is certainly expensive and eventually he will have to appear.  His partner in that case was found guilty and sentenced.  At least that is what is out there and there is no reason to doubt it.

He is a known hyper, one that boosts a product to get the "investors" going and keep them hyped up to keep the money flowing to the sponsor.  These guys make millions, usually they are the only ones that do.  We all have seen the hype on tv about the Rexall products of years ago.  They had guys like him promoting their home remedies all over the country.  The only people that I know of that made any money on that was Rexall and the promotors.  Maybe a few doctors who got in at the beginning.  Same mumbo jumbo here.

I have asked that people get a grand jury going on this guy for a LONG time.  The more juries he has to face the more money is costs him in lawyer fees.  If he had 100 suits against him and his lawyer fee was $10,000 per attorney just to get started one would think he would run of of his ill begotten (spelled this way on purpose) gains.  The old theory of divide and conquer - divide him from his money!  Just an old farts idea.

Tony...$3.85 is a live rate in several countries.  Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:31 pm

From the look and tone of many of the comments on Recaps this morning the only thing that will save Tony is if it actually does RV in the next couple of days.  He really stepped in it with this alleged partial release, which, he and his minions claim has been verified.  Wish it were true, I would be on a plane today with my dinar.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 pm

This guy is the lowest form of crap on the face of the earth, he's lower then whale crap!!! And that's LOW!!!!!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 pm

I'M REALLY SPEECHLESS WHY TONY WOULD HANG HIMSELF THIS WAY ???

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Tony is a constant thinker. He has a plan. He is an opportunist.Something will come along.The unbelievable will happen and Tony will survive with a smile and He will have a super fantastic day!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 pm

As long as he has blind followers that push that donate button, he will be juuuuust fine.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum