Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RUMOR ???

Go down

RUMOR ???

Post  Guru Debunker on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 pm

]TNT:

rls240:  I will repost. Take is as rumor, but this was my son-in-law. Higher up banker at Chase bank in Dxxxxx contacted him that bank had received a new de la rue and boucooups of money on Tuesday. Bank was to be ready to CE on Thur AM and this was really going to happen. Per my son-in-law on Thur, Banker told him did not know why no CE on Thur. Bank was ready on Thur
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would this be a RUMOR if its from your SON-LAW ? I would think it would be FACT ? Unless your family is as much a lying bunch of Douchebags such as yourself. :flippin: 

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOR ???

Post  HezekiaH on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:47 pm

I appreciate a very direct person who is not afraid to say what they think.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum