Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH!

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! Empty PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH!

Post by WAITING1JESUS Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 pm

HELLO,
  I 'M ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR OUR FINANCIES.  WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE REST OF OUR BILLS FOR THE MONTH.  WITH MEDICAL BILLS AND OTHER DEBTS IT IS SO HARD.  AS OF NOW, I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BY CHRISTMAS FOR MY 2 CHILDREN.  I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY MY ELECTRIC BILL AND SO MUCH MORE.  I NEED A MIRACLE IN JESUS NAME...I WANT TO BY DEBT FREE AND NEVER GO BACK INTO THAT BONDAGE IN JESUS NAME!!  GOD PLEASE, HELP US!!

I ALSO, NEED A MIRACLE FOR MY FRIEND PHYLLIS TOO..FINANCES ARE ALSO, A PROBLEM FOR HER AND HER SON IS IN JAIL...LORD, WE NEED YOUR HELP....PLEASE HELP US IN JESUS NAME...I GIVE YOU JESUS ALLLLLLLLLL PRAISE IN ADVANCE IN JESUS NAME....AMEN:angel2L: angelwing angelwing angelwing

WAITING1JESUS

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! Empty Re: PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH!

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Dear God,

Your Word declares that You will neither leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5)We believe this to be true in all aspects of life including our financial needs..  I pray that you help WAITING1JESUS, PHYLLIS and the many others that are feeling the burdens of bills, the pressures of the holidays, the pain of not having the finances to support their needs.  Help each and every one to leave the financial worries in YOUR hands.

Keep us mindful of the blessings no matter how much or little we may have.  Grant each one of us the patience and  tolerance necessary to calm our spirits knowing that You have everything under control. 

We surrender our financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

We ask that you put financial opportunities before those who have a need.  And that you break the bondage of indebtedness. May you place people, jobs and blessings in the lives of those in need.

We ask that you remove the worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

As you are the source of abundant living, we know and trust that debts will be paid and money will flow into our lives. We release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is our true state.

Today, through the power of our faith, we break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus

In Jesus Name -

Amen

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Ponee,   You are a very special person

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WAITING1JESUS Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS...I GIVE GOD GLORY FOR THEM AND YAW!  AS YAW PRAY FOR US, I PRAY GOD WILL DOUBLE BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME..AND YES, I AMEN THE PRAYERS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH IN JESUS NAME...AMEN
👧

WAITING1JESUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Amen

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! 2805820865  PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! 2805820865  PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! 2805820865  PLEASE PRAY!!! NEED BREAKTHROUGH! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum