Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

Sorry Guys!

Go down

Sorry Guys!

Post  alleyrose on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:40 am

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry Guys!

Post  Horizon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:25 pm

AlleyRose, You just keep reminding us!!!! Come on RV, its time for some $$$$, it would really help make it a really Merry Christmas!!!!cashingIn 

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:13 pm

alleyrose only 999 days till rv
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:21 pm

LOL I know I thought it might help the unorganised like myself and besides it's better to stress with friends don't you think haahahahhaah! C'Mon RV seriously!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:06 pm

alleyrose there isno stress if you follow factual info. we are getting close and making great progress but we are still not there .most of the reason is politics look for the spring of 2014. if you rememberin the beginning of 2013 there was an article it could not happen in 2013 well that person is probably correct. i do have great news for some just read the woman in the know will have her own colum in recraps
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm

No jayzze stress that Christmas is nearly here lol! It's always a stressful but fun time of the year!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

alley rose  no stress the holidays are fun then comes the new year with hope of rv who knows we have no control
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 am

True that jayzze true that!!

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum