Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tuesday Morning Coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 am

Good Tuesday Morning my DDD Friends!!! I hope everyone is up with a Smile on you face, if not I hope you will put one on, and you will feel better! Very Happy Let's share some coffee and some good thoughts for the day!

coffee  
Have some breakfast too! Get your day started off right!
Most important meal of the day...

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 am

I couldn't resist this......had to post it!

Makin' Plans...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrcBby

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 am

You can’t change the whole world, and you certainly can’t change other people, but you do have the ability to change yourself. You can have a positive impact in your job, the people with whom you work, and the entire organization…the choice is up to you. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purchasing a new bird
 After many years of marriage, a husband has turned into a couch potato, became completely inattentive to his wife and sat guzzling beer and watching TV all day. The wife was dismayed because no matter what she did to attract the husband's attention, he'd just shrug her off with some bored comment.

This went on for many months and the wife was going crazy with boredom. Then one day at a pet store, the wife saw this big, ugly, snorting bird with a hairy chest, powerful hairy forearms, beady eyes and dribble running down the side of its mouth.

The shopkeeper, observing her fascination with the bird, told her it was a special imported "Goony bird" and it had a very peculiar trait. To demonstrate, he exclaimed, "Goony bird! The table!"

Immediately, the Goony bird flew off its perch and with single-minded fury attacked the table and smashed it into a hundred little pieces with its powerful forearms and claws! To demonstrate some more, the shopkeeper said, "Goony bird! The shelf!"

Again the Goony bird turned to the shelf and demolished it in seconds.

"Wow!" said the wife, "If this doesn't attract my husband's attention, nothing will!" So she bought the bird and took it home.

When she entered the house, the husband was, as usual, sprawled on the sofa guzzling beer and watching the game. "Honey!" she exclaimed, "I've got a surprise for you! A Goony bird!"

The husband, in his usual bored tone replied, "Goony Bird, my foot!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:51 am

Makin' Plans...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Morning Coffee   Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks Horizon!!!  And another great day ha s begun for the masses. 

Looking into my smokey ball is see:  Gurus making positively outlandish speculations; Okie positively making it to his plane; Bulldog being positively boorish;  TerryK positively lying about everything; Tony finding out that positively life in jail is not fun; Little Red Riding Hood positively escaping from the Big Bad Wolf; and, lost but not least, Chicken Little being struck on the head by positively the softest section of sky (a cloud) and proclaiming that the RV is near!!!!!

A positive day?  Why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tuesday Morning Coffee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-