Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---

Go down

LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---  Empty LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:11 pm

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Boots on the ground are saying prices have been changed to new prices...lower denoms 1's, 5's, 10's are out on the street...CBI was open 24 hours a day Thursday, Friday and Saturday doing currency exchanges...6:30 this morning (yesterday) received a call from Bank saying they are making appointment today...people who went to Iraq to exchange are not allowed to travel freely or exchange until it's out internationally...

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Here's why I said 72 hours...All the documents were signed, there was a party at Sabibi's house and the guest list included high ranking government officials from around the world...people clapping saying it's done...financial companies, banks, hedge funds all saying they will be ready and start paying out that afternoon...all this is why I said 99.99999% sure...If I knew what stopped it I'd fix it....we don't know what one thing is the hangup...BUT got info that everything is back on track...But this all could happen another 10x...I don't know...Like I said, still hearing they are expecting it tonight...

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---  Empty Re: LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---

Post by Ponee on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 pm

LIE FROM THE PAST June 2011 --Tony said that there was an RV and lower denoms were on the street JUNE 14, 2011 ---  Liar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum