Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
new at this site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
new at this site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
new at this site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
new at this site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
new at this site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
new at this site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
new at this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
new at this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

new at this site

+6
wpsmit
Kevind53
PALMER01
Amg_only
Ponee
IQN Dummy
10 posters

Go down

new at this site Empty new at this site

Post by IQN Dummy Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:53 pm

new at this site 2322496710  hello everyone! anyone?? am new to this site and to dinar(IQN) what ever you want to call it!! have been on sooo many sites and am soooooo frustrated!!! today, tomorrow, 800#s no 800#s !!  any one want to just fill me in on some DAMN truth!???  so many people out to get filthy rich out of this thing all I want is to be able to hold my head up and pay off my bills!! am over 2 million invested I figure if it goes for 25 cents on dollar can pay bills!!! call me dumb!!  first thing I have read since started this adventure was from doc!! thank you!! so any ideas?? any facts? any one willing to just chat and give me some advice? do I hold on? do I sell? do I throw them away? are they worth paper written on? what do I look for to happen before the RV will even happen!!!??? please someone talk to me!!! iqn dummy not just a user name!!!

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

new at this site Empty Re: new at this site

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 pm

PHEW !  Wow, that is a whole lot of questions, but really they are all asking the same thing I guess.  The real question is.  "Have I been Scammed?"  It is the question we all start to ask ourselves when we have been in long enough to see the repetion of the gurus calling it day after day and yet there is nothing to show for it. 

The truth of the dinar and the RV is hard to decipher because we are not  in the know of Governmental operations (and neither are the gurus).  But, first truth is.... Gurus are not to be believed.  If you take a look at their track record, you will soon learn that.  You can read the archives of several of them in our time capsule link  TIME CAPSULE - THEN and NOW.    

Iraq has come a long way in the past 10 years. They want to become part of the WTO. To do so, they need to have an internationally traded currency, but, that does NOT mean they HAVE to revalue.  But, it would make imports cheaper for them.

There is NOTHING... I mean NOTHING written in stone that says they HAVE TO RV though.  This is speculation based on heresay.  The heresay being "news articles" and "guru garbage".  Even the articles are subject to scrutiny since so many are really only "opinion Pieces" of authors or repeat articles from 3 years ago, or poorly translated articles from people who CLAIM to understand what the heck those articles are saying... having you read some of those google translations??????

Because I DO believe that the Iraqi Dinar will someday increase in value one way or another , I choose to hold on to my dinar. Even when I get frustrated.

My suggestion is

1. Do NOT throw away your dinar.

2.  If you are not in a financial bind because of purchasing it, do not sell it back yet. Wait and see what happens.

3.  No one can tell truthfully tell us what to look for to happen for the RV... because everytime we are told that something is important and it happens, the RV does not follow.

4.  Understand the we are ALL IQD/IQN DUMMYS because we are not  part of the controlling powers of international currencies, governments etc.

and the big one...

5.   NEVER EVER - NO NOT EVER - Should you believe a word that comes out of a guru's mouth.  They were just like you and me... they bought dinar, started talking about it and fooled people into believing they knew something.  They were elevated to a status that they have claimed by being charismatic and adept at pulling the wool over peoples eyes.  Get to know your gurus.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t27087-who-are-the-gurus  

This has just been my opinion.   Hang in there if you can... wait and see what happens if you can.  If nothing happens ... put it in your will for your kids. That is what I have done.

I hope others can give you some more insight as to where they are in their thoughts of the RV.

By the way... WELCOME TO DINAR DAILY!!!  Thanks for jumping in and asking questions. It shows you have a good mind.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 pm

thank you so much for answering my questions I don't feel quite so dumb!! I can hang on without a problem did not put money in that I could not afford to loose!!
 :mayflower:  at this point my ship is still floating!! those stupid gurus make me sooooooo madddddd don't they realize they do a lot of damage to innocent people?? don't think even care !!!

I think it just makes them feel good to feel important!!! I say poooweeee on them and shame on them!!  sorry!! I have friends that live on their every word and get so excited to be dumped down time and again! just deleted that web page and am telling friends to do the same!! I sure hope they do, cant stand watching them go up and down like yoyo's!! thank  you again so much for taking time to answer my question and making me feel less a iqn dummy!!!

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I forgot to mention I went to a wells fargo bank here in Minneapolis and was told by that bank manager they do not now nor well they ever deal with any Iraq money !! he said it is not recognized here in us !! asked if they ever will and he said don't bank on it!!

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amg_only Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 am

I am like you IQN, I am new into this, the postings are very numerous at times. You look and hope it does RV, it all makes sense that it should, at this point, the only ones making money are the ones selling it to us fools. I look at it like this, if it happens awesome, if not I've pissed away thousands before. I've gotten into the VND also and one would think it should rise in value bc of opening up a bit for big corps to set up facilities there and they are coming along very nicely economically. It's all a crap shoot, in all likeliness you go back to the old saying, "If something sounds to good to be true it probably is." After saying that , I'm hoping this is one of those freak things that does happen.

Amg_only

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 am

thank you! I guess all we can do is hold on to the reins and pray we don't fall off!! it is sad though so many people I know about to loose house cars etc. because they listen to this tony dude!! he is like a bad drug to them they hang on his every word !!! think he should have to answer for his lies!!!  he should be blocked from most of these sites!! was doing some research and seem he has been shooting his mouth off since 2011 saying same thing over and over!! blah blah!! you get it im sure!! I  now read only this site and actual news articles !! is there any way to get into a chat here or do you have to do it this way!! again thank you for acknowledging me !! have a great day

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:09 am

Agreed, Tony isn't just wrong, he makes this stuff up and knows that he is misleading many people.  It is very sad for those who think that he is speaking truth and are putting life changing decisions on hold.  I was there once myself and it has changed my life course and I am working on getting back on track.

As for Chat, I am hoping to put one on soon. The poll seems to show that there is enough interest to put a chat  onto the site.  I just have to work on getting the $50.00 a month to support it.

It would be nice to chat in real time with all of you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 am

Don't do it. We are going to need that 50 bucks a month to pay for obamaCare.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:17 am

PALMER01 wrote:Don't do it. We are going to need that 50 bucks a month to pay for obamaCare.

new at this site Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 am

Avoid the guru speak where possible, and browse through our archives. You will find there is a lot of thoughtful analysis and critique on the comments and discussions, not to mention humor, sarcasm, and yes, some rather vitriolic bile. Most of all, take some time and study the facts. Study the Iraqi economy, it's natural resources and issues. Read the various UN resolutions, the Basil III regulations, (hint they have nothing to do with what the guru's claim they do,) read about the function and role of the CBI, BIS, IMF, etc. It's dry, it's boring as h-e-l-l but it is needed to properly sift through all the verbiage others are spewing out. 

Find the historical statements and documents from when Shabibi was in charge of the CBI. See what his stated goals were. Look at the historical values of the Iraqi dinar and what factors brought it to where it is today. Most of all, don't take anyone's word for it. When someone makes a claim, check it out. I include myself in that, I have studied, and try to back what I say with verifiable facts, but I can make mistakes. In fact I made a small one a couple of years ago ... :nanhnah:It'll take a while, there is a lot of material out there, some good, some not so good, and some plain old rotten. I try to go right to the source and avoid anything that may be opinion based, but it's not always possible.

Will we see an RV? Yes I think we will, in time. Will we make money? Yea, we will, and I think we will make a nice profit. How much? Good question, I am leaning toward somewhere around $3.50 for a number of reasons, but consider $1.00 or less very real possibilities as well. The truth is, no one can be sure, but even at a value of a penny, we will turn a very nice profit. Risky? Heck yea, you don't get big returns without a good deal of risk. We might win, we might lose, but I think that this will prove to be a good thing in time.

Welcome Aboard, I look forward to "hearing" your thoughts.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 pm

WOW!!! thanks everyone some great advice!! love the $50 dollar Obama  thing!! Ponee count me in for the 50!!  looks like have my reading to do then stand back Cuz the questions are going to fly!!! just a warning!!! heheh !! you guys sound like your poop is in the right pile and am glad I found this site!! look forward to honest feed back!! have a great night everyone and God bless!new at this site 1211619650  this is your brain on dinar  guru information!!! ok sorry so it was not that funny!!! have a great one any way

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

IQN Dummy wrote: 0. anyone?? 
1. any one want to just fill me in on some DAMN truth!???  
2. so any ideas??
3. any facts?
4. any one willing to just chat and give me some advice?

5. do I hold on?

6. do I sell?
7. do I throw them away?
8. are they worth paper written on?
9. what do I look for to happen before the RV will even happen!!!???
Hello IQN Dummy and welcome to the wild wild DDD. I am wpsmit who has strong opinions about our investment but seldom express them. I find sarcasm and wit an hypnotic potion to my frustration concerning the guru lies and blasphemy. I have numbered your questions and will express my views accordingly.

0. yes

1. you are not alone. all of us here are IQD (i don't buy the guru IQN bs) family. we own varying amounts but we share a common bond. We despise Gurus and the tactics they use to probably generate profits.

2. hold on, sit tight, and be patient. I've been in for 2.5 years, believed every word from every person on Internet for a very short time. After figuring out what the gurus were doing I campaigned against them particularly on this site which was Okie's home sit. banned twice for life from here by okie's website gestapo admins.

3. Iraq is rich beyond your imagination in resources. they are also poor beyond your imagination in getting along with the different sects within their country. didn't start recently rather started thousands of years ago. their wealth and success for the people will happen when they can tear down their differences and act for the good of one nation. could be never.

4. don't give much advice except to see #2 above and to read writings of people whom you trust and educate yourself as much as you can. Prepare yourself for your wealth, so that if we are blessed with an RV you will have a plan in place. Also, try and keep your language clean or else the beautiful and fair unicorn will get you

5. see #4 (you have to decide based on your own research)

6. see #4 (you have to decide based on your own research)

7. see #4 (you have to decide based on your own research)

8. yes

9. see #3 and watch for the HCL to be passed

Great to have you here and don't feel all alone, we have all been where you are today!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 am

Great counsel guys... thanks for jumping in an giving your thoughts on the questions asked by IQN Dummy...

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

new at this site Empty New to Dinar

Post by benniekaye Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:01 pm

What is meant by elimination of the three zeros?  Does that mean the 25,000 dinar notes are worthless?

benniekaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Some claim it means there will be a LOP, others disagree. Even in the case of a LOP, they would not be worthless or even worth less.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865  new at this site 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:52 pm

OK so it looks like more have come here in search of help.. Good!
A few months ago I was lost and looking for answers...

This Forum is absolutely Amazing!! It has calmed my nerves and instead of the constant roller coaster rides and the slaps in the face I received daily by every GURU.. this Forum keeps me grounded.

Here is my suggestion to every new person:

1) You need to realize that not everyone in here sees eye to eye on this speculation. There are many many MANY different views on where this is heading... some very very positive and others on the more so negative side (but still somewhat positive). You need to have an open mind here, and Learn to work with others and be civil. Lets face it we have all been through quite a lot and we just want to be respected and yet at the same time taught.

2) You may have your Guru (if you have one) Beaten up.... But I think it is healthy.. if they are to be called Guru's then they need to be able to back up what they spew from their mouths.

3) Be active in the Forums.. You will Learn A LOT from these peeps.. I know I have understood more in the last few months then the years invested before coming here.

4) DO NOT be afraid to ask questions.. I know that where you came from before questions were TABOO.. not here.. You have the right to know why and how...

5) HAVE FUN AND BE ACCEPTING..

6) WELCOME!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Welcome to the fray IQN!!!

new at this site 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
new at this site 2245507099new at this site 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 pm

This is a great thread, thank you for posting, IQN!! (some of us, like me, know so little that we don't even know what questions to ask, so I'm glad you asked, and by the way, I love your attitude and humor! It helps!)

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by IQN Dummy Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

hello everyone!! woke up to snow this morning, YUCK!!!  would be so wonderful to have dinar go thru and move south!! hehe!! A girl can always dream!! had a gorges sun set though so guess I really cant complain. 45 tomorrow not bad for Minnesota in nov!!!   gurus are really buzzing today one can hope for 1/2 to be true!! almost thanks giving and I have a question??? every time I make turkey it always seen dry any ideas?:dinner: have tried lots of things including   cooking it upside down  !! any new facts today?? have a great day!!

IQN Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm

cook it on a smoker.....can't dry out anything on them...of course in Minn, well just yuck......

new at this site Master:WEB152

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

new at this site PHP4906587BE9F65

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:36 pm

IQN Dummy wrote:hello everyone!! woke up to snow this morning, YUCK!!!  would be so wonderful to have dinar go thru and move south!! hehe!! A girl can always dream!! had a gorges sun set though so guess I really cant complain. 45 tomorrow not bad for Minnesota in nov!!!   gurus are really buzzing today one can hope for 1/2 to be true!! almost thanks giving and I have a question??? every time I make turkey it always seen dry any ideas?:dinner: have tried lots of things including   cooking it upside down  !! any new facts today?? have a great day!!
I usually cook it at a relatively high temperature after an overnight brineing. The biggest key is not cooking it too long. If you overcook the bird will be dry every time. Also the breast cooks faster then the dark meat, so you usually have to tent the breast in foil part way through. I do not like the upside down and flip method, to much can go wrong and someone get hurt flipping a big bird.

Alton Brown is one of my favorite chefs, or more to the point teacher of things culinary. He did a program called "Good Eats" that was filled with cooking tips and how to ... the turkey program begins here:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum