Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up)

2 posters

Go down

Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) Empty Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up)

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 am

10-30-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 Banks have reported some significant fluctuations in the IQN rates over the past few days on their administrative screens, and those fluctuations make it very difficult to flat out state that we are going to see the long-projected $3.44 rate for the Dinar. With statements, however, from IMF sources indicating that there is a real desire to see the IQN closely mirror Kuwait, and the fact that Kuwait’s Dinar is expected to climb by as much as 10% against the USD in the coming days...$3.86 has become a very real possibility – whether we see that rate immediately or in the near-term days or weeks. [post 4 of 4]

10-30-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 Two calls in particular with folks inside the present administration in DC brought a wealth of information ...We had fully expected to see the GCR released for today (Wednesday) and there was a significant amount of information in the days leading up to today that seemed to indicate that. Yesterday...Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki arrived in DC. For a long time it has been my consistent stand that the GCR has ceased to be an Iraqi event and that it was now fully in the hands of the IMF. That position has not changed. However, it appears that because of some politics and diplomacy between DC and Iraq, the IMF has been persuaded to delay the release for a few days in order to allow the Iraqi PM an opportunity to put on a celebratory event coordinated with DC. Iraq, after all, is the pivot currency for the entire Global Currency Reset...

...Maliki is due to return to Iraq on Saturday, the 2nd, following the signing of a new SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) with Obama. It is possible...that he and Obama may make some kind of statement prior to his boarding a flight back to Baghdad. The statement would be something of an acknowledgement that Iraq’s currency has returned to international tradeability and value lost to the Dinar...restored.

At this point it is possible that there will be a GCR release to FOREX screens on Thursday night/Friday morning. If there is success in loading the GCR for a Thursday night/Friday morning event, we should be able to go to the banks on Friday. If, as I suspect, it waits until sometime Friday, we are far more likely to be waiting until Tuesday, the 4th, before we will be able to begin our exchanges.

Banks have reported some significant fluctuations in the IQN rates over the past few days on their administrative screens, and those fluctuations make it very difficult to flat out state that we are going to see the long-projected $3.44 rate for the Dinar. With statements, however, from IMF sources indicating that there is a real desire to see the IQN closely mirror Kuwait, and the fact that Kuwait’s Dinar is expected to climb by as much as 10% against the USD in the coming days...$3.86 has become a very real possibility – whether we see that rate immediately or in the near-term days or weeks.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2jIf48Emo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) Empty Re: Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up)

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 am

Ah yes, the oft mentioned but no less mythical GCR. That's to bring all the currencies into alignment with the equally mythical new BASIL III asset based currency requirement right? Eagle1 must walk a lot, cause he is so full of crap I'm positive he can't fly! Well maybe like this ...
Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) 2805820865  Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) 2805820865  Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) 2805820865  Eagle1 says there is possible that the GCR will release on the FOREX Thurs night.... ( I won't wait up) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum