Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Frank Speaks

+12
Squishy
The Chancellor
patC
Mowgli
mitkire
Cardiac99
footforward
Esther414
monkeypad
GoBlue21
happywelshguy
evenstar
16 posters

Go down

Frank Speaks Empty Frank Speaks

Post by evenstar Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Family,
You shall hear from DELTA and me good friend......on our CC this coming Monday.

Last Tuesday ........the day after our CC......DELTA called me and said he wanted to post some info on our site. I told him to wait until this coming Monday and we would present the info together to our KTFA Family. He went on to say that the info was broadcasted on Iraqi TV that morning. I said hmmmm......that took a lot of bravado for them to make such a claim because they basically are giving away the rate. I told DELTA that this supports his CBI source once again. If they are stating on Iraqi TV that they are now in the process of lifting the 000's from the "exchange rate" ........then that would leave us with .86. We know and an audit suggested up to 1.30. So with this bold proclaimation on Iraqi TV and their public announcements during their Mosque's prayers in the last few weeks along with articles discussing fils of 500 and 1000 .....agressively trying to tell us something. I then told DELTA to go ahead and post the info on our forum. We have the recording Family. DELTA says it's in Arabic......I told him I don't care if it's in pig latin just bring it!!! We will play it and then DELTA will translate it for you. You will know what was said to the Iraqi citizens last Tuesday and you will take this to the Lord in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to calm you. For no one knows the day or the rate but it does not take much to realize that the CBI and Shabbi......are trying to tell us something. Please join us this coming Monday so DELTA and I.......can tell you something.

As for our new VIP membership......it is just one of the projects that we are working on with our time off. Trust me......I miss you very much. But there is a need for what we are puttingn together. My webmaster called it "VIP" ........personally I would have called it PS. We have guided you with your investment but I have pounded the rock to remind you to apply PS to your financial gains.......PROPER STEWARDSHIP. It has been my PS to you for three years now to remind you of this cause. One cannot expect God to bless our earnings if we do not apply His blueprint of proper stewardship to it. When I return in the first week of September........we will have a powerful server and be launched by our own financial support. As I told you.....our webmaster has paid for everything himself for six months now. I thank Devin from lifestream.tv . I want you to look at what we are doing as if you are going to college classes. As you can see there is a variety of subjects that we will be helping you with. Let's say when you come to KTFA from now on you will not only be fellowshiping with your Christian Family but you will also be ......going to school.

I look forward to being with you this coming Monday .......we have a powerful presentation to share with you.

My Christian love and Aloha ahui ho.

KTFA,

Frank
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Frank Speaks Empty Re: Frank Speaks

Post by happywelshguy Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Frank, lost me on this one, when he is allowing Delta to make a post stating 0.86 - 1.30

I don't believe that rate is correct....

:|

evenstar wrote:
Family,
You shall hear from DELTA and me good friend......on our CC this coming Monday.

Last Tuesday ........the day after our CC......DELTA called me and said he wanted to post some info on our site. I told him to wait until this coming Monday and we would present the info together to our KTFA Family. He went on to say that the info was broadcasted on Iraqi TV that morning. I said hmmmm......that took a lot of bravado for them to make such a claim because they basically are giving away the rate. I told DELTA that this supports his CBI source once again. If they are stating on Iraqi TV that they are now in the process of lifting the 000's from the "exchange rate" ........then that would leave us with .86. We know and an audit suggested up to 1.30. So with this bold proclaimation on Iraqi TV and their public announcements during their Mosque's prayers in the last few weeks along with articles discussing fils of 500 and 1000 .....agressively trying to tell us something. I then told DELTA to go ahead and post the info on our forum. We have the recording Family. DELTA says it's in Arabic......I told him I don't care if it's in pig latin just bring it!!! We will play it and then DELTA will translate it for you. You will know what was said to the Iraqi citizens last Tuesday and you will take this to the Lord in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to calm you. For no one knows the day or the rate but it does not take much to realize that the CBI and Shabbi......are trying to tell us something. Please join us this coming Monday so DELTA and I.......can tell you something.

As for our new VIP membership......it is just one of the projects that we are working on with our time off. Trust me......I miss you very much. But there is a need for what we are puttingn together. My webmaster called it "VIP" ........personally I would have called it PS. We have guided you with your investment but I have pounded the rock to remind you to apply PS to your financial gains.......PROPER STEWARDSHIP. It has been my PS to you for three years now to remind you of this cause. One cannot expect God to bless our earnings if we do not apply His blueprint of proper stewardship to it. When I return in the first week of September........we will have a powerful server and be launched by our own financial support. As I told you.....our webmaster has paid for everything himself for six months now. I thank Devin from lifestream.tv . I want you to look at what we are doing as if you are going to college classes. As you can see there is a variety of subjects that we will be helping you with. Let's say when you come to KTFA from now on you will not only be fellowshiping with your Christian Family but you will also be ......going to school.

I look forward to being with you this coming Monday .......we have a powerful presentation to share with you.

My Christian love and Aloha ahui ho.

KTFA,

Frank
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Frank Speaks Empty Here we ago again, another "Guru" starting to charge I mean gouge!

Post by GoBlue21 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm

People, all Frank26 wants you to do is come to his call on Monday so he can tell you that he is gonna start charging $14.95 per month for his so called intel. I am getting sick and tired of some of the "Gurus" taking advantage of people. Last Monday Frank said that he did not want to start charging but would probably have to charge for those who wanted to use the internet to listen. Now if you go to his web site you can read that he will be charging $14.95 per month period. God answered his prayer pretty quick! Shame on you Frank, you have people who pay monthly to sponsor your web site, now you want to get in the pockets of thousands of people.

GoBlue21

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeypad Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I agree goblue. All of these gurus like the PTR bunch, Planet Dianr and Frank have decided to have their RV early by charging $14.95 a month. It's bogus. If you have to charge a monthly fee on something they all say is happening almost any minute, you have no confidence in your intel. You are simply gathering all the sheople you can and ripping them off. All of you doing this are pathetic. if you knew what you were talking about, you would be worth a billion tomorrow like you keep telling everyone. Shame on you all. You are praying on people who are looking for hope. Shame

monkeypad

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I hope Okie's website is ready for another huge growth spurt!!!

affraid lol! Very Happy :o :shock: Laughing 8) Razz :cyclops: :pirat: 👅 :bom: :drunken: rabbit Wink Smile Laughing 8)

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Post by footforward Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 am

Before people start bashing Frank find out what he is charging for and why. He isnt charging for his intel. Get the facts. The 14.95 is not for everyone. It's for people that want to listen to the calls on media player, not for the website or for his intel. People have several FREE options still to listen to Franks calls.

Some people just love to bash anyone when they get thet chance they dont bother to find out the whole story...

footforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 am

Esther414 wrote:I hope Okie's website is ready for another huge growth spurt!!!

affraid lol! Very Happy :o :shock: Laughing 8) Razz :cyclops: :pirat: 👅 :bom: :drunken: rabbit Wink Smile Laughing 8)

I think you're probably right!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 am

oh. yawn.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mowgli Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 am

footforward wrote:Before people start bashing Frank find out what he is charging for and why. He isnt charging for his intel. Get the facts. The 14.95 is not for everyone. It's for people that want to listen to the calls on media player, not for the website or for his intel. People have several FREE options still to listen to Franks calls.

Some people just love to bash anyone when they get thet chance they dont bother to find out the whole story...

footforward I do not bash people I speak fact because I personally do my own reseach and homework!

I just saw what Frank26 is charging $14.95 for and you can get it all here on Okies site for free. Now I pose this Question to you from Charles Shelton book In His Steps.

What Would Jesus Do?

Jesus would give everything for nothing at no charge, but Jesus paid the ultimate price and gave up His Life for us to have life and asked nothing in return. Jesus never charge for anything. When he saw He needed something all He did was Pray and He received it like the five fish and Loafs of bread to feed the 5000 for example.

I know who Frank is and know he flip flops and rehearse with his guest so, he know what they are doing to say with no surprises and he does this all the time. Take it from me Frank is like all the other so call guru's and pumper's that charge money they do not have any clue what is really going on at all.

I can prove it to you.

The week prior to 4th July weekend there was guy named Marcus I think on the call and state why it was going to happen that weekend on the 4th of July. Then the next week a guy call Titus said it will will happen on July 14th. And during both cc I listen to Frank said the same thing that he agreed with these 2 guy. Because Frank is a Yes Man!!!

Now what ever happen to these 2 guys I do not know, but what I do know is Frank is a Yes Man and agrees with everyone that he rehearses with. The other thing is this Frank say all the time he has his team doing all the work for him and he present it. So, why does not Frank do his own homework like he tells others what to do and practice what he preaches.

footforward I have been on Franks site and here on Okies site and this is the the best one by hand. I have gain more here in just a short period of time then I did when I was over at Franks for the longest time.

I know I do not know you, but the fact is Okie Oilman is the real McCoy (real deal). Okie does his own homework unlike Frank26. So, here is what you have to ask yourself.

Would like to be around a person that knows the facts and explains why things happen like Okie?
Or
Would you prefer to be with a person that tells you well it did no happen again and the reason he gives is really nothing at all and mocks and puts people down and disrespects them like Frank does i.e. the GOI, people from the ME, or even our own government?

I prefer Okie.

Listen to Franks cc back in late June early July and listen to the Dewey's Round Table. Frank's cc is unprofessional and is like Romper Room. You remember that show? Dewey's Round Table is a bunch of Professionals gathering together and sharing what they have and there are others to confirm what is being said. Plus it takes up less of your time. I prefer the latter because for me I am a professional businessman and this is serious business. My time is valuable all I need are the facts so I can do my own research and homework on that topic so, I can come up the same or my own conclusions.
And that footforward is the bottom line get the facts do your own research and homework and come up with the same or your own conclusions.

Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Frank Speaks Empty FRanks says wait??

Post by patC Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 am

[with so many people desperatly waiting for news- This guy says he told Delta ( someone we respect ) last Tuesday to wait until next Monday to translate what they are saying in Iraq on TV. What gall this guy has, with this one single post he just lost all respect that I had for him! If anyone still follows this guy just remember the bible's story about the blind leading the blind!!!!

patC

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBlue21 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm

footforward wrote:Before people start bashing Frank find out what he is charging for and why. He isnt charging for his intel. Get the facts. The 14.95 is not for everyone. It's for people that want to listen to the calls on media player, not for the website or for his intel. People have several FREE options still to listen to Franks calls.

You evidently have not looked at Franks site. Mondays are free for a little intel, Tuesdays are free for Bible study, the rest of the days are for paid members. What did I miss. Done with Franks forum. I would rather not get any intel and just wait for the cash in than going back to his site. I am disgusted!

GoBlue21

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBlue21 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Mowgli wrote:

footforward I do not bash people I speak fact because I personally do my own reseach and homework!

I just saw what Frank26 is charging $14.95 for and you can get it all here on Okies site for free. Now I pose this Question to you from Charles Shelton book In His Steps.

What Would Jesus Do?

Jesus would give everything for nothing at no charge, but Jesus paid the ultimate price and gave up His Life for us to have life and asked nothing in return. Jesus never charge for anything. When he saw He needed something all He did was Pray and He received it like the five fish and Loafs of bread to feed the 5000 for example.

I know who Frank is and know he flip flops and rehearse with his guest so, he know what they are doing to say with no surprises and he does this all the time. Take it from me Frank is like all the other so call guru's and pumper's that charge money they do not have any clue what is really going on at all.

I can prove it to you.

The week prior to 4th July weekend there was guy named Marcus I think on the call and state why it was going to happen that weekend on the 4th of July. Then the next week a guy call Titus said it will will happen on July 14th. And during both cc I listen to Frank said the same thing that he agreed with these 2 guy. Because Frank is a Yes Man!!!

Now what ever happen to these 2 guys I do not know, but what I do know is Frank is a Yes Man and agrees with everyone that he rehearses with. The other thing is this Frank say all the time he has his team doing all the work for him and he present it. So, why does not Frank do his own homework like he tells others what to do and practice what he preaches.

footforward I have been on Franks site and here on Okies site and this is the the best one by hand. I have gain more here in just a short period of time then I did when I was over at Franks for the longest time.

I know I do not know you, but the fact is Okie Oilman is the real McCoy (real deal). Okie does his own homework unlike Frank26. So, here is what you have to ask yourself.

Would like to be around a person that knows the facts and explains why things happen like Okie?
Or
Would you prefer to be with a person that tells you well it did no happen again and the reason he gives is really nothing at all and mocks and puts people down and disrespects them like Frank does i.e. the GOI, people from the ME, or even our own government?

I prefer Okie.

Listen to Franks cc back in late June early July and listen to the Dewey's Round Table. Frank's cc is unprofessional and is like Romper Room. You remember that show? Dewey's Round Table is a bunch of Professionals gathering together and sharing what they have and there are others to confirm what is being said. Plus it takes up less of your time. I prefer the latter because for me I am a professional businessman and this is serious business. My time is valuable all I need are the facts so I can do my own research and homework on that topic so, I can come up the same or my own conclusions.
And that footforward is the bottom line get the facts do your own research and homework and come up with the same or your own conclusions.

Right On!!!

GoBlue21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

PTR is not charging now or ever. Stop spreading lies.

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Yes, That is true footforward, HOWEVER, several times on his forums, people suggested to him a way to allow everyone to listen to him, and NO ONE would have to pay but he NEVER listened to them nor acknowledged them....because he WANTS the money!!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Frank Speaks Empty money for Frank

Post by faithfullyhis Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:46 pm

10 K people at $14.95 per monht is 150 K a month for Frankie and company on top of what Ty at dinar banker is already paying him...go Frankie boy.

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrell Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:58 pm

To the gurus who are now charging: What makes their intel any better going forward than what it has been? Imo, nothing. They would almost have to start making things up to warrant charging for it. I feel this is downright disgusting. I can't believe some people are gullible enough to pay for it. Sorry for the rant but this really sickens me.

Darrell

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm

monkeypad wrote:I agree goblue. All of these gurus like the PTR bunch, Planet Dianr and Frank have decided to have their RV early by charging $14.95 a month. It's bogus. If you have to charge a monthly fee on something they all say is happening almost any minute, you have no confidence in your intel. You are simply gathering all the sheople you can and ripping them off. All of you doing this are pathetic. if you knew what you were talking about, you would be worth a billion tomorrow like you keep telling everyone. Shame on you all. You are praying on people who are looking for hope. Shame

Frank Speaks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

Well folks there you go , I think monkeypad has said it all, there's one of the guru's motive is to prey upon his own sheep's like a predator, that he is, another wolf in sheep's clothing.
    You see the date, and here we go again with the Iraqi T.V. Thing. Like the gurus think that we will fall for that over & over again, well I guess some do, because your still listening to this con artist, I well include Foot Forward in this too as a con artist, plus Delta.
     Any arguments on these characters, you want to defend them? Go right ahead, I want to hear it.
      Are you rich yet? After all these long years of lying, well it looks like the gurus are rich.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:36 am

Evidently no one has the facts nor have done your research, remember these are old posts, except for the past several days, getting your facts or research dose not mean going back to the very gurus that has been lying to you for years, as it is obvious what Delta & Frank is doing on the post from 2011,LOL,,,!,! Can't help from laughing, it's not funny you got ripped off, but it is funny that Frank is still doing the same thing, & with such veracity.
      Believe it or not the facts & research is right in front of you, these gurus lie, they charged you money to listen to a lie, plus it shows me that they all know each other pretty well, some of them sound a little jealous that Frank is charging money to hear a lie.
   But now a lot of them have perfected there ways of making money off you guys since 2011. But your all still broke from investing in this scam, I know some have lost there homes, while waiting on the scam to materialize, some are homeless, some are dead waiting for there shipwreck to come in, some can't even pay there doctor bills for there own children because they spent the insurance payments on a scam. 
    And the gurus give no apologies, when they where wrong , which has been a 100% of the time, they have no accountability, it's the RV SCAM GONE WILD !!.
    So who is going to step up & make these con artists accountable for there lies? I'm doing my part, I have saved some misery from a few people being caught up in this RV scam, they actually thank me for it.
    But I'm not looking for a medal , not even looking for a Thankyou, just want to see justice served, & people freed from this demonic strong hold.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum