Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Freedom is this....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:15 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 am

funny story.. when I was young we had a horse farm... and our neighbors had a TON of horses, like this picture amount x 2.. one day my sister and I decided to explore the lands around my farm and see what was out there so we hopped the fence and started trekking through the woods and came out to this huge field. there were soo many horses in this field and so we thought it would be cool to go and see some of them and explore a little further.. so as we made it about half way through this field the horses noticed us and a few started to walk towards us.. We were like oh this could be really cool to be surrounded by horses... well then one started trotting towards us and then another and then another and then another and then another... and before we knew it we had a GIANT heard of horses stampeding across the field towards us.. 100s of them.. so full out panic set in and with us being young our first thought was to run away.. Wrong choice... they just started going faster.. so picture 2 little kids in front of this stampede in this picture and that was us.. luckily we were able to slip through the fence in time.. but that will forever be a picture memory ingrained into my mind haha.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh my!! That must of totally freaked you out! Great story! Thanks for sharing. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Oh Purpleskyz....you know I love this picture!  One day, maybe after the RV, I will have a pasture with this many horses.  I love my horses, only have 8 now, and I know I can't ride that many at one time and I have my favorites to ride, but they all have their special personalities!!!! Love my babies!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Such beauties! You are truly blessed to have these wonderful creatures to spend your time with!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is this....   Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:20 pm

@horizon wrote:
Oh Purpleskyz....you know I love this picture!  One day, maybe after the RV, I will have a pasture with this many horses.  I love my horses, only have 8 now, and I know I can't ride that many at one time and I have my favorites to ride, but they all have their special personalities!!!! Love my babies!

Very pretty paint quarters!!! I love them and miss riding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Freedom is this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-