Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Soooo True!!!!!

Go down

Soooo True!!!!!

Post  Purpleskyz on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soooo True!!!!!

Post  wpsmit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 am

I love it, Purps....btw sent you a pm on oom re my pic, but it didn't get sent. Very sorry, didn't even look at all the little pics. Next time I'll just post naked pics if I'm going to go over the line.....

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:29 am

And while we are in the Sooo True thread -

wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

You're hearing a lot about how "Congress" refuses to work together. Let's be clear, the Senate Democrats voted this morning to refuse to negotiate. The Senate Democrats refuse to even meet, while they issue press releases calling Republicans "terrorists."

House Republicans are literally waiting at an empty table to talk solutions with the Democratic-led Senate. America deserves a better Senate Representation of the People.

wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 am

HOW'S THAT BARRYCARE WORKING FOR USA SO FAR?

Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp says he faced a lot of problems when he tried to sign up for an Obamacare exchange early Tuesday morning.

According to Huelskamp’s office, the Kansas Republican attempted to sign up at midnight on Tuesday, the day the exchanges open.
“We have been warned time and time again that ObamaCare is not ready for prime time. Well, it turns out that is right,” Huelskamp said in a statement.
“When I tried to sign up for the exchanges, I was met with error messages, unfinished security forms, and misspelled notices at every click,” he continued.

“Seeing how poorly this has been implemented, I am surprised that Harry Reid and Senate Democrats are willing to shut down the government over a law that simply is unworkable, unaffordable, and increasingly unpopular.”

wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wpsmit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 pm

wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member