Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M.

4 posters

Go down

Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. Empty Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M.

Post by TheBeav Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Additional Rich Queen and Ghost chat (after 6pm) from OOMC
08/12/2011

(Thank you Donald for emailing this to us)

[teapot60] RICH QUEEN Afternoon ...Just got on from what I am see,sense no major RV news today?

[RICH QUEEN] teapot60 LOTS OF IT, JUST NOTHING I AM AT LIBERTY TO ELABORATE ON

GHOST - SOMETHING ELSE CAME TO LIGHT TODAY---THERE ARE (AS WE SUSPECTED) A MASSIVE MIS-INFORMATION PROJECT UNDERWAY

[dessybug] rich queen I am having a hard time understanding that shabibi being such a strong intelligant man allowing other nations tell him what to do.... All I have ever heard is how smart and intelligent he is and how he is all about the people of Iraq... I would say he really has no time for his people are starving and being deprived when this Rv could change their whole world....

[RICH QUEEN] dessybug DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DIFFICULT HIS JUGGLING ACT IS? I LOOK AT HIM AND HIS TIGHTROPE ACT AND REALIZE ME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SHABIBI'S ACTIONS IS LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD TRYING TO GRASP HOW TO RUN A BANK

GHOST = THERE ARE PRESENTLY A GREAT MILITARY MANUVER GOING ON TERMED--MIS-DIRECTION--DO NOT ACCEPT OR BELIEVE THE POSTS COMING OUT OF IRAQ PRESENTLY---THEY ARE NOT FOR OUR BENEFIT
Read More button on right
[finance 1] RICH QUEEN good afternoon safe to say just enjoy the weekend this is done till next week thanks...

[RICH QUEEN] finance 1 EXACTLY - ENJOY THE WEEKEND, AND BE BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED FOR NEXT WEEK

GHOST - OK IN A NUTSHELL---NOTICE RECENTLY ABOUT THE GOI FINNALLY BEING SEATED---THAT HAPPENED MONTHS AGO--READ ABOUT THE HCL AND ERBIL AGREEMENT BEING IMPLEMENTED?--THAT HAPPENED WEEKS AGO----AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON

[RICH QUEEN] AGREED, GHOST

[iqdgranny] 5:02 PM [BRADLEYMADROX] Rq i want to thank you for the info. Also in your opinion do you think shabs is going to be happy with the way the market closed an the price of oil. Is it enough to get him to push that button?

[RICH QUEEN] iqdgranny SURE HOPE SO. WAIT BRB.

GHOST - I AM AFRAID MOST PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR A SIMPLISTIC ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTIONS AND THE INVOLVEMENT OF WHAT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE THIS COME TO PASS IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPLEX PLANS EVER CONCEIVED BY MAN--IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT--LET ME ASK YOU THIS---HAVE YOU EVER IN THE PAST EVEN HEARD OF SOMETHING AS MONUMENTAL EFFECTING THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMY BEING DONE???

GHOST - ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON--THE COMPLEXITY OF THIS ISSUE IS ABOVE ALL OUR HEADS---LET GO AND LET GOD

[Bowie] My view is Shabibi is the glue holding Iraq's direction on course. At the very least he will be diplomatic with the ME countries that have a problem with the impending RV.

BOWIE--NOW THAT IS THE MOST SENSIBLE THING I HAVE READ ON HERE THIS AFTERNOON

GHOST - THIS IS ENTIRELY IN SHABBIS DISCRETION NOW

RAMADAN WILL HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE DATE OF RELEASE--THIS HAS BECAME AN INTERNATIONAL ISSUE NOT JUST AN IRAQ ISSUE

GRANNY--I WAS NOT INVOLVED WITH KUWAIT R/V--THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN THE FACT THEY ALREADY HAD A GOVERMENT AND DID NOT HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH LIKE IRAQ DID

[cherry blossom] [trishb] I saw on Reuters today that Iraq had approved their 2011 budget on Sunday - how will that affect things now? Speed things up?

TRISHB--OLD NEWS--MORE MISINFORMATION--IF THEIR BUDGET HADN'T BEEN PASSED PREVIOUSLY WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM FOR ALL THE CONTRACTS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE--WEAPONRY--AND DEBT PAYMENT COME FROM?

[Ribeye] Ghost: Can we assume that if Shabibi decided to 'retire' that all would go anyway? Thanks for everything!

RIBEYE--THIS IS SHABBI'S BABY--YOU THINK HE WILL ABANDON IT

[OKCsnglMOM] like your last question what realistic chances for ghost or rq that this rv gets delayed to september...

OKCSNGLMOM--IT IS IRAQ---YOUR CALL

[Ribeye] Ghost: Don't think you got my drift! Is he critical to this rv? Can direction shift without him?

RIBEYE--1 LAST TIME---THIS WHOLE CONCEPT WAS DEVISED WITH SHABBIS INPUT ALONG WITH THE AUTHORS PLAN AND HE WILL NOT LET HISTORY BE WRITTEN THAT HE DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU WITH HIS OWN PLAN

[kitkat] How is it that people in our government and military have already cashed out and we the little people have to wait???

KITKAT--CALLED BEAUROCRACY

[tony112] RQ or Ghost, is the ME situation still part of the power struggle that was discussed earlier in the week or is this new?

TONY-POWER STRUGGLE IN THE ME HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ONGOING SITUATION----THATS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST

SOMETHING ELSE NEEDS ADDRESSING----WE AS A WESTERN CULTURE HAVE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MIND SET AS THE ARABIAN PEOPLE THEREFORE FOR US TO TRY TO APPLY OUR LOGIC DOES NOT RELATE IN MOST ISSUES

[DinarAddict] okie im not bashing or questiong intel i know you only pass what you get but in that context after all these close calls is there truly an end in sight guess im just tired as you must be also

[arkansasdinarian] On my cell so i got on here in middle of deal is deal done to be seen on Monday

Ghost - DINARADDICT--FIRST OF ALL--I AM NOT OKIE--I AM HIS CLONE AND CO-HORT

[RICH QUEEN] arkansasdinarian I WOULD NOT BET ALL OF MY MONEY ON MONDAY. THIS IS A TOUCH AND GO SITUATION. ASAP IS BASICALLY THE KEY TERM. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BUT WHO KNOWS HOW SOON THAT ACTUALLY IS?

jbut78] RQ - regardless of the hold up....we did confirm they are back on track and a go go go.....top tiers being funded now!!!

[RICH QUEEN] JBUT78 LATEST INTEL WOULD INDICATE THAT THAT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. EITHER FUNDED OR PREPARING TO

[Beefjerky] Are the people furnishing misinformation doing it only for financial gain?

[RICH QUEEN] BEEFJERKY MOST LIKELY TO KEEP US OFF THEIR SCENT

[rjg] according to rq the top tier are being funded now, how can that b if there has not been an rv

[RICH QUEEN] RJG WHAT I SAID IS THAT THEY ARE EITHER BEING FUNDED OR PREPARING TO. I AM BEING VAGUE ON PURPOSE

[rjg] this all seems like a play on words, round and round w go

[RICH QUEEN] rjg MORE LIKE A MASSIVE POWER STRUGGLE

[LAB422] Rich Queen Did you see on CNN about the medical tattoos that they are stamping on people's foreheads. Do you know anything about that? Does that have anything to do with NWO or global settlements? Please accept my apology. On iPhone and can't send thru mods.

[RICH QUEEN] LAB422 THAT IS HORRIFYING IF IT'S TRUE

[LAB422] It's coming on CNN now.

LAB422--MARK OF THE BEAST???????

[LAB422] Don't know but maybe leading up to it.

[RICH QUEEN] EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE. WE SIMPLY CAN'T PERCEIVE IT AS HUMANS

[iqdgranny] 5:31 PM [Papa Bear] With the big banks getting hit this week in the market, wouldn't the RV help their financial balance sheet?

PAPABEAR--THAT QUESTION ANSWERED ITSELF

OKIE WAS GIVEN WINDOW

[weareblessed] Okie/Ghost.......I also believe any and all Iraqi Currency Revalue laws and negotiations were implemented through the Erbil Agreement to be safely hidden from view. What do you say?
WE ARE BLESSED--THIS WAS SET IN MOTION PREVIOUS TO THE ERBIL AGREEMENT---APPLES AND ORANGES

[Texascowman] RQ and Ghost, I have followed your intel for weeks and you always seemed to have some one or several someones that you were able to get intel from, but today, from the answers being given, there is no one giving you any intel as to when this is happening.

GHOST - TEXASCOWMAN--HOW MANY BULLS OR HEIFERS ARE YOUR NEXT CALF CROP PRODUCE------SEE WHAT I MEAN????

[RICH QUEEN] TEXASCOWMAN - I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT INDICATES WE ARE IN AN HOUR-TO-HOUR SITUATION. CERTAIN THINGS MUST BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AS TO MARKET TIMING. SO PINPOINTING AN EXACT TIME AT THIS TIME IS PROBLEMATIC. BUT WE'RE CLOSE. EXTREMELY CLOSE
[RICH QUEEN] NOT TO MENTION OTHER FACTORS

[RICH QUEEN] THINK ABOUT THIS. YOU ARE TAKING A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND WITH SEVERAL KIDS AND A HUSBAND YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH. THE BABY HAS TO GO POTTY. THE OLDEST ONE FORGOT THEIR IPOD. THE NEXT OLDEST GIRL IS STILL ON THE PHONE WITH HER BFF. YOUR HUSBAND IS BEING A TOOL WHEN YOU ASK HIM TO GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND GRAB YOUR BLOWDRYER. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN PICK AN EXACT TIME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE?

[RICH QUEEN] THE GOOD NEWS IS WITH REGARDS TO THE DISNEYLAND SCENARIO THAT THE TICKETS ARE PAID FOR - THE TRIP WILL HAPPEN AS SOON AS EVERYONE CAN STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET IN THE CAR
GHOST - GOOD ANALOGY QUEEN

GHOST - SINCE A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY THIS WAS SCHEDULED TO R/V 3 SEPERATE OCCASIONS

[Bowie] Misinformation is to maintain control...avoid panic. Issues now are technical and diplomatic. Shabibi is in control and will make it happen...asap. Close enough?

[RICH QUEEN] BOWIE THAT'S RIGHT BUT THERE IS MORE AS WELL.
BOWIE--BINGO---KUDOS THINKER

[onemoreaggie] GHOST I ask becuase RQ told us last wek that the RV was any day becuase things were in motion that could not be stopped by the 15th and that the RV had to happen before these annoucements.

[RICH QUEEN] ONEMOREAGGIE THAT HAS NOT CHANGED

[cherry blossom] [ttfiji] Rich Queen....will we make it to Disneyland b4 Christmas???

[RICH QUEEN] TTFIJI YES WELL BEFORE CHRISTMAS

[RICH QUEEN] I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MISINTERPRET MY WORDS. THINGS ARE INDEED UNDERWAY. THE RV WILL PRECEDE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS. BUT THE TIMELINE IS FLUID AS TO WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL START

[RICH QUEEN] GHOST TELL OKIE HE AND I SHOULD RUN AWAY WITH THE RV MONEY AND NOT LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY! LOL!

QUEEN--HE IS FUELING UP PLANE NOW---PACK YOUR BAGS AND BRING YOUR OWN BARF BAG

tsm] Hi RQ: just confused how we went from everything all done...Iraq keeps trying to push it thru,..DDOS hits, software glitches...to them needing to pick the perfect time..

[RICH QUEEN] TSM BECAUSE A LOT OF FAT HEADS ARE BEING THEIR NORMAL FATHEAD SELVES. WE ARE STILL ON A RUNAWAY TRAIN, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT RIGHT UP UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE

[DINARSMACK] RQ...I am for people being held accountable for there actions, even the so called untouchables... I do have a concern with the pres. Ratings dropping that they will cause some type of flash emergency to take everyones eyes off the ball , know what i mean?

[RICH QUEEN] DINARSMACK I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. SEVERAL HAVE ALREADY BEEN STOPPED. RELAX

GHOST - DINARSMACK--YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FIRE BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET BURNED
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. Empty R V

Post by faithfullyhis Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

[RICH QUEEN] THERE IS NO ACCURATE WAY TO PINPOINT THE DATE AT THIS TIME

This is the only correct "intel" for months!?

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. Empty Re: Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M.

Post by LAF Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

faithfullyhis wrote:[RICH QUEEN] THERE IS NO ACCURATE WAY TO PINPOINT THE DATE AT THIS TIME

bigsmile LOL, you are correct crazyspin

LAF

Back to top Go down

Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M. Empty Re: Additional RICH QUEEN & GHOST Friday P.M.

Post by Rich Queen Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 am

LAF wrote:
faithfullyhis wrote:[RICH QUEEN] THERE IS NO ACCURATE WAY TO PINPOINT THE DATE AT THIS TIME

bigsmile LOL, you are correct crazyspin
We are TOO CLOSE to say exactly when this will pop. Period.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum