DINAR DAILY

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeFAQLog inRegister

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

Feeling blessed ♥♥♥ Rae

Serendipity

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Share | 

Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:54 pm

09/27/2013

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 4:07 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You .

PRIVATE EXCHANGES OF THE IQD/IQN HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS IN THE U.S.A. BY INVITATION ONLY FOR SELECT INDIVIDUALS.

(100% CONFIRMED)

PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND ALREADY TALKING.................. FROM stage2omega TO You

HOW MUCH LONGER WILL IT BE, BEFORE MORE INFORMATION LEAKS ABOUT THE EXCHANGES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE THIS PAST WEEK & SOME EXCHANGES WITHIN THE LAST 24 HOURS

9 PM CST: NO TIME FOR FIRE DRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM stage2omega TO You

HAVE YOUR PLAN & STRATEGY TOGETHER IMMEDIATLEY

LIKE ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Danarvictom
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Omegastage2, come on man!  Everyone knows it is not true unless you say 1000% confirmed.  Only then will I drive through the bank parking lot and throw a beer bottle at the window once again stopping the RV in it's tracks.

Sorry guys no RV this weekend as I will be partying in the bank parking lot all weekend.  I am sorry about stopping the RV several times already but beer is a priority with me and I like drinking in the bank parking lots. I like watching football in my electric car (no gas) while drinking in the bank parking lot. It's a hobby, makes me feel powerful.
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Last updated Sept 26th.... We shall see - it is now 6:30 am in Iraq

http://www.cbi.iq/

Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 pm

These idiots said it was done 1000% confirmed a week ago ... They just earned the walking eagle title.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

Yeah lies all lies....

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: you didn't get your money yet?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 pm

too bad, it's a done deal. I had to go to the new Wells Fargo wealth management office in east L.A. but they at least they pay in cash.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 pm

I'm a Hoping and Prayin' that this is the end of this journey!!!! I am ready to get off of this Dinar Train that just won't stop....Come on RV....we have plenty of good signs!!!! I know all of these Gurus are guessing, but come on it's time!!!! Somebody needs to be right!!!!
:megawind:    cashingIn cashingIn

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm

BALDERDASH, BALDERDASH i SAY!!!!  These clowns need to report to the center ring, again!!!  Good thing we own the popcorn company, huh? 

Me thinks that they are so far off that egos are a smoldering.  I see that Okie posted again today - so I guess he survived the plane crash!!!  With the number of crashes those F-4's of  his have suffered there can't be many more in captivity.  Sooner or later one of them surely ought to make a landing other than a crash, of course any landing one walks away from is a good one.

I don't see any mention of trains any more.  What's the matter did they run out of wood/coal?  The station get too far to reach?  Maybe the conductor forgot his punch and the train can't get to the station until all the tickets are punched?  (They still punch tickets, imagine that.)

Come on conductor, punch the RV Ticket!!!!!  

As to their predictions:   :sweeping: 

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED   Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 pm

just a quick reminder before football its sunday and you know what happens at 5  forex  opens the new rate will show?
Back to top Go down

Stage 2 Omega says it is 100% DONE -- CONFIRMED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -