Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bish

PostSubject: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

How does this happen every single week? It seems like the past 6 weeks the intel on these forums has lead u to believe that the RV was Monday the Wednesday the Friday.....etc....I thing poor Tony has had 2 or 3 ccalls where he absolutely claimed that the Rv was happening overnight, and his partner Dan has left the building so to speak....that guy get more and more disturbed by the delays, you can hear it in his voice! There is absolutely no Intel coming from the PTR site everything they publish is either from this forum or a plethora of the other IQD forums.....Tony just puts the words, "I'm hearing" in front of everything he sees and it becomes his intel. Why people pay $15 for that I will never know.

Rich Queen, Omnigirl, Okie please keep us in the loop......good bad or ugly I feel llike you folks are hearing the truth regardless of the timing. PEACE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakota

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 pm

I have so many mixed feelings and emotions on this whole dinar intel, boots on the ground, and my favorite a friend of a friend who's cousin saw a UFO and cashed in her dinar that day..... lol
I doubt any one of these " gurus" has honest to GOD intel, swear on the bible intel, instead they do research read the Iraqi papers watch the news and sorry guys but make a mtn out of a mole hill
NO ONE with inside information is going to publically announce it to the ka zillions of people reading this or lingering in the shadows doing the big brother thing, you have no idea who is reading it, or adding bs just to incite, excite and subliminally encourge you to buy more dinar fast, don't pay your mortgage and buy another 2 million dinar "because it's is happening now cash out by mon...."
anyone in a sensitive position sending intel e mail or calling people
can be traced ( don't even go there with you need a court order for a wire tap do your homework) I do not doubt it is going to RV
we have zero control, the market movers and the monied families of the world who own world banks and most of the worlds leaders, will control the rv it will happen when they alone call shabibi
no green yellow or red screen as if they did call anyone and say it's going to rv and they were caught they would go to FEDERAL prison
wait for the phone call from your dinar site to say it has occurred or watch forex stop listening to all of the bs *** 3 exceptions but they need to tone it down they are beiginning to sound like carnival hawkers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rfguy

PostSubject: Chill Out   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Move on if you do not like what you are hearing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:35 pm

rfguy that was awesome why do these people keep coming back heres an idea go get your own intel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 pm

dakota i have never heard anyone say not to pay a bill to buy more dinar if anything they are saying just the opposite, go away do everyone a favor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakota

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 pm

let me correct myself in replay to your ignorant reply
I am not just speaking of OKIE I am speaking of all the dinar sites
and the bs and pumping
tell me this are you not frustrated with the weekly " it's happening now" bs
do not reply just to get your name on a forum on the internet
and your 2 seconds of fame get real and say yes I am sick of the fake gurus and the bs now tell us who your contacts are or stop posting the hearsay
I did not say that I said it is a subliminal message so people think ok I won't pay the bills because I am going to be rich next week
and no I am not going away just because I am not a red neck good ole boy working in the oil fields accept other opinions that do not mirror yours that is how this country was built one concept many opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Big Bish: So true!

I suspect the "Guru's" get wrapped in emotion, excitement and after eight years may be a wee bit slap happy like most dinarians about now.

The RV? It will be released to us when God releases it to us. He is Lord of all, yes, even dinars. I sometimes sense this is training for us. No one knows the day the Lord will return, but we know, by faith, He is coming soon.

He will return like a thief in the night, in the blink of an eye.
He will come like the rain. He will come like the dawn.

Obedience, humility, patience, and trust in the Lord. That's our part.

His Word tells us that the wealth of the wicked will be laid up for the righteous. As we are righteous in Christ Jesus, the Living Son of God, that wealth is coming.

Thank you Jesus.

Holy Spirit, hover over all danarians. Let Your Patience, Peace, and Joy rain down on us as we wait, patiently trusting in You Lord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaster10

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Wow, dakota, go take a nap. I have never posted anything before but you inspire me to say something. You obviously don't pay enough attention. The explaination for all the "failed" intel has been explained again and again. Things happen! Is your life running smoothly on plan A cuz I am on about plan U. If you can't take the ride then get off. Yes it is disappointing when you hear it is going to happen and then it doesn't. But why would you COUNT on that with the past history. IT WILL HAPPEN!!! I bet you have no children. I have EIGHT so patience is not a problem for me. You should try it. And if you think Okie is a redneck good old boy, ( and he may be), then why are you here???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdoggie

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 pm

I think if all the mods gurus whatever you want to call them would just shut up period it might happen its like whoever gets it right is going to win a prize or something their not gonig to get s from me .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakota

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm

8? how sweet but the only way I would have had 8 children is if I were already rich and had nannies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe schmo

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm

For a minute there i thought i was on a HYIP forum if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

dakota wrote:
I have so many mixed feelings and emotions on this whole dinar intel, boots on the ground, and my favorite a friend of a friend who's cousin saw a UFO and cashed in her dinar that day..... lol
I doubt any one of these " gurus" has honest to GOD intel, swear on the bible intel, instead they do research read the Iraqi papers watch the news and sorry guys but make a mtn out of a mole hill
NO ONE with inside information is going to publically announce it to the ka zillions of people reading this or lingering in the shadows doing the big brother thing, you have no idea who is reading it, or adding bs just to incite, excite and subliminally encourge you to buy more dinar fast, don't pay your mortgage and buy another 2 million dinar "because it's is happening now cash out by mon...."
anyone in a sensitive position sending intel e mail or calling people
can be traced ( don't even go there with you need a court order for a wire tap do your homework) I do not doubt it is going to RV
we have zero control, the market movers and the monied families of the world who own world banks and most of the worlds leaders, will control the rv it will happen when they alone call shabibi
no green yellow or red screen as if they did call anyone and say it's going to rv and they were caught they would go to FEDERAL prison
wait for the phone call from your dinar site to say it has occurred or watch forex stop listening to all of the bs *** 3 exceptions but they need to tone it down they are beiginning to sound like carnival hawkers

Dakota, sir/ma'am, it is readily apparent that you do not understand the nature of intelligence gathering and dissemination particularly when it is on a global scale with so many different players/cultures, etc. If you believe it is all "B.S." as you say, then you must ask your self a question.

Why did you come here in the first place?

Was it for a refund? Many who have negative words for those who are trying to selflessly serve you (for free) will feel shame after the R/V has occurred when you realize what has actually taken place. Hindsight is 20/20. Hide and watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm

bigdoggie wrote:
I think if all the mods gurus whatever you want to call them would just shut up period it might happen its like whoever gets it right is going to win a prize or something their not gonig to get s from me .

I could cool your jets for that remark but instead I will just tell you to take your own advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cg101847

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

You people with the negative bent on your posts need to chill out!
Okie and the rest are only relaying what they hear - they have no control over the WORLD MARKETS!
There are however, those with very deep pockets who are making a killing in those same WORLD MARKETS, and until they have satisfied their need for greed,
we simply have to sit on the sidelines and wait.
So - take a big dose of patience and go do something constructive.
And here is a piece of "he said - she said" I got yesterday - a guy in a group I used to belong to told me they called one of our infamous 3 letter federal agencies and asked what was the holdup on the RV. The person at the agency said they could not give details, but only that it is no longer a question of IF we will have the RV, but WHEN.
Tie that to all the positives that have come out in the last few days, and we are at the door - we just gotta wait for the person in charge to open it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick0230

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

chillout I've been in this about a year, way back when a wise okie person said and I quote These people will be handing you alot of bad info so as to fool you to the point of getting rid of your your investment it will come when it gets here. CHILL OUT stop bashing, I personally only care to positive stuff I will continue to scroll past or delete the negative stuff. See U in millionaires club
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

My momma always said " A watched pot never boils, son". Now let me ask you a question people. Is there a swinging one of you who is going to effect this outcome? Sure as heck ain't gonna be me.
Now we all got into this investment for a reason. Maybe you need to remember what that reason was. As Okie and the others have told us, life goes on people. Live it! When this blessing comes, which it will, it comes. Ain't no amount of bashing of other people going to bring it about any sooner.
I for one appreciate the intel that is brought to the table. It is up to each one of us to take that intel and research it further. Every bit of intel has truth in it. Would you rather these individuals keep this information to themselves? Then you same bashers would claim that they were selfish, amoung other things.
So, take a chill pill, relax, and your enjoy life. I do not personally care if I am the first one to be at the cash in line. I just want my piece of cheese and help those who need help. My time will come, as it will for all of us.
God Bless,
OKie_GEM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 pm

For sure we all will have a thing in common..a blessed Christmas this year due to the RV..In the meantime, it is the weekend and I for a fact, intend on gym and a wonderful long walk along the waterfront and great lunch..time to have FUN instead of watching for news..

bounce :bball:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Rich Queen:

Thank you for finally saying something. It was just last week that I said we would probably not receive anymore intel because of all the non-believer's and bashers.

I know in my heart that this is why Okie, BGG, and some of the others don't want to come on here and tell us anything. There was one day this week that we heard NOTHING - AND ALL OF US WERE STARVING FOR INTEL OR RUMORS. That night you and Okie finally posted something and we no longer had withdrawals!

Look at the post today "the Proof" and you will see how things can change in a minute and why I believe we don't have an RV. You have to read the whole thing to see how corrupt our government is and has been for a long time.

Next time we receive intel and it changes - go out and look to see why instead of bashing our true friends that are trying to help us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perrin

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 pm

HealthScans wrote:
Rich Queen:

Thank you for finally saying something. It was just last week that I said we would probably not receive anymore intel because of all the non-believer's and bashers.

I know in my heart that this is why Okie, BGG, and some of the others don't want to come on here and tell us anything. There was one day this week that we heard NOTHING - AND ALL OF US WERE STARVING FOR INTEL OR RUMORS. That night you and Okie finally posted something and we no longer had withdrawals!

Look at the post today "the Proof" and you will see how things can change in a minute and why I believe we don't have an RV. You have to read the whole thing to see how corrupt our government is and has been for a long time.

Next time we receive intel and it changes - go out and look to see why instead of bashing our true friends that are trying to help us.

I didnt see an RQ comment in here. Did you post to the wrong thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perrin

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 pm

dinardiva wrote:
For sure we all will have a thing in common..a blessed Christmas this year due to the RV..In the meantime, it is the weekend and I for a fact, intend on gym and a wonderful long walk along the waterfront and great lunch..time to have FUN instead of watching for news..

bounce :bball:

Good advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I stopped by for a minute to see how everyone is doing. This is not a good thread. Big Bish, I have read several of your posts over a while. As best as the ole grey cells remember, they have all been negative. What is the purpose of posting this? Does it make you feel better? If so then may I suggest that you write it down on a piece of paper an put it up on your refrigerator for later reference. If you really are looking for some sound guidance, then may I suggest you stop by this link of my post from earlier in the week and read http://www.dinardaily.net/t2708-please-stop-the-insanity . Maybe it will help calm the anger in side!

Granted there are numerous people seeking information for the many who so need/desire/crave/demand the latest and greatest flavor of the poop today. I can certainly understand your frustration...I hear the information from very credible sources. I hear the reasons why and when. I too await for the information to be right just once. Well let me assure you that the information is highly accurate. I know with 100% certainty that "the entities" who are directly involved in the RV ie. CBI,Treasury Dept, Congress, White House, Maliki........ are adjusting and maneuvering according to what is on their plate. There is not just one country being affected by this RV. Let me assure you that They do not care a hill of beans if you are happy or not! So don't bring your grief to the rest of us. If you don't like the information then leave. If you have better information then share it if you dare!

I will drop this nugget on the table for everyone's consumption. We are for several good reasons looking at this Monday into Tuesday with the highest of interest. I cannot guarantee anything because those turkey's do not trust me with the trigger!

Relax and enjoy this weekend. This currency must and will RV. It is not because or in spite of us. It just will. We are here for the duration. Might as well enjoy the rest of the ride as best you can!

Gotta go!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Scotti G,

Thank you for your posts. You sound so grounded. It is so much better to read posts from people like you, trusting, peaceful, grounded than the others full of negativity, despair and anger. Please continue posting, we will continue to trust. I also have a good feeling for the next few days. Go RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RLiszt

PostSubject: Thanks Scottie G for bringing us back to REALITY!!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

It is so tiring at time's that we as "Sheeple" are like a herd of sheep just hanging on the shepherds every move so we will know how to follow next. And if we don't see him move we panic!!
This is the reason that our country is in the shape it is in....there are too many of us (ya, me included) who have been waiting for everyone else to make a move before we made a move.

Well, times have changed people....we need to start thinking for ourselves, how we are to take care of our families and friends....not worry about when someone else says...'jump'.

Remember..."God has not given us a spirit of fear...but one of Love, and Power, and of a Sound Mind". Let's get back to the practicality of thinking and behaving for our family and friends, not waiting with bated breath on every word that the Gurus put out....after all....they appear to be human also...

God Speed the RV.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axarn

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 pm

OKie_GEM wrote:
My momma always said " A watched pot never boils, son". Now let me ask you a question people. Is there a swinging one of you who is going to effect this outcome? Sure as heck ain't gonna be me.
Now we all got into this investment for a reason. Maybe you need to remember what that reason was. As Okie and the others have told us, life goes on people. Live it! When this blessing comes, which it will, it comes. Ain't no amount of bashing of other people going to bring it about any sooner.
I for one appreciate the intel that is brought to the table. It is up to each one of us to take that intel and research it further. Every bit of intel has truth in it. Would you rather these individuals keep this information to themselves? Then you same bashers would claim that they were selfish, amoung other things.
So, take a chill pill, relax, and your enjoy life. I do not personally care if I am the first one to be at the cash in line. I just want my piece of cheese and help those who need help. My time will come, as it will for all of us.
God Bless,
OKie_GEM

I agree with u Okie_GEM, 111%!!!
:flower:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:59 pm

"...from this forum or a plethora of the other IQD forums.....Tony just puts the words, "I'm hearing" in front of everything he sees and it becomes his intel. Why people pay $15 for that I will never know."

Because people beg for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderwoman31

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Thanks Scottie G. Good stuff. I am realizing that if I will take the focus off this investment and put them back on the Creator life will run smoother for me til this thing pops off. Remember what God has promised you as a believer.. To give you a hope and a future, to be blessed going in and coming out, to have exceedingly and abundantly more than you could ask or imagine! God will see this thing to fruition we just gotta be willing to wait patiently on Him and remind Him of his promises in the process. Hang in there! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomChaser

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm

"Relax and enjoy this weekend. This currency must and will RV. It is not because or in spite of us. It just will. We are here for the duration. Might as well enjoy the rest of the ride as best you can!"

Thanks for the good words ScottiG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EddieB

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Big Bish wrote:
How does this happen every single week? It seems like the past 6 weeks the intel on these forums has lead u to believe that the RV was Monday the Wednesday the Friday.....etc....I thing poor Tony has had 2 or 3 ccalls where he absolutely claimed that the Rv was happening overnight, and his partner Dan has left the building so to speak....that guy get more and more disturbed by the delays, you can hear it in his voice! There is absolutely no Intel coming from the PTR site everything they publish is either from this forum or a plethora of the other IQD forums.....Tony just puts the words, "I'm hearing" in front of everything he sees and it becomes his intel. Why people pay $15 for that I will never know.

Rich Queen, Omnigirl, Okie please keep us in the loop......good bad or ugly I feel llike you folks are hearing the truth regardless of the timing. PEACE

Why do people use this site to pick on people from other sites. If you go on the PTR site they pick on Okie , Rich Queen and others. Why do peeps do this? If you are unhappy with another site go there and confront the owers directly. Don't hang out your dirty laundry on this site!!!

AIMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Where are these dinarians today?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Hopefully they have woke up and moved on with their life.  Unless they've gotten caught up in the new generation of scammers.....  AdminBill, Gary McGuire and the Yosef crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Hopefully they have woke up and moved on with their life.  Unless they've gotten caught up in the new generation of scammers.....  AdminBill, Gary McGuire and the Yosef crowd.

What if they ARE the new GENERATION of GURUS?   Now, THAT is a thought....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 pm

I thought they tell the dreamers everyday it will rv in fairy tale land
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This time last week we were convinced the RV was Monday!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: