Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

@Alchemist wrote:Does Israel have nukes?

Exactly!!!

shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Israel WILL NOT use their tactical nuclear weapons unless a nuclear weapon is 1st used against them. They will make a tactical strike with conventional weapons that will take out the Iranian nuclear sites.

THEN ALL heck WILL BREAK OUT! 1st IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD WILL TURN ON ISRAEL FOR DOING IT. AND THIS WILL TAKE PLACE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER NAIVE OR IGNORANT TO THINK IRAN WILL NOT USE A NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL!

And with either the present administration or RP as president we will set by and watch as Israel is then condemed once again for defending herself by the EU and UN and the U.S. will probably remain silent. AND THEN THE VIOLENCE WE SAW ON THE NEWS THIS PAST WEEK IN ENGLAND WILL TAKE PLACE AROUND THE GLOBE INCLUDING HERE IN THE U.S. .

That will be the start of what could lead to WW III as we once again do just as we did in WWI and WWII. Maintain a policy of Non intervention through the naive idea that the evil attacking others will not befall us.

That is unless we decide as a nation not to honor our treaty with Israel if they are attacked. (Which wouldn't surprise me as we are not honoring it now as Israel is being attacked daily and we don't do anything to stop it.)

However, that should not surprise us as we no longer honor our own constitution either.

Most of our citizens have not traveled to the middle east to experience what exactly goes on beyond watching the news and talking heads. That then becomes the imagined truth people build a foundation on that will prove to be made of sand. IMHO



Last edited by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by teacher64 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
@Alchemist wrote:Does Israel have nukes?

Exactly!!!
Are you kidding me? Did you watch the debate Ron Paul is a nut job!
teacher64
teacher64
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:Israel WILL NOT use their tactical nuclear weapons unless a nuclear weapon is 1st used against them. They will make a tactical strike with conventional weapons that will take out the Iranian nuclear sites.

THEN ALL heck WILL BREAK OUT! 1st IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD WILL TURN ON ISRAEL FOR DOING IT. AND THIS WILL TAKE PLACE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER NAIVE OR IGNORANT TO THINK IRAN WILL NOT USE A NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL!

And with either the present administration or RP as president we will set by and watch as Israel is then for defending herself by the EU and UN and the U.S. will probably remain silent. AND THEN THE VIOLENCE WE SAW ON THE NEWS THIS PAST WEEK IN ENGLAND WILL TAKE PLACE AROUND THE GLOBE INCLUDING HERE IN THE U.S. .

That will be the start of what could lead to WW III as we once again do just as we did in WWI and WWII. Maintain a policy of Non intervention through the naive idea that the evil attacking others will not befall us.

That is unless we decide as a nation not to honor our treaty with Israel if they are attacked. (Which wouldn't surprise me as we are not honoring it now as Israel is being attacked daily and we don't do anything to stop it.)

However, that should not surprise us as we no longer honor our own constitution either.

Most of our citizens have not traveled to the middle east to experience what exactly goes on beyond watching the news and talking heads. That then becomes the imagined truth people build a foundation on that will prove to be made of sand. IMHO


And most of that boob tube news is propaganda and lies that they want you to believe and many like you do.....Again...Ron Paul is correct when he says we need to keep our noses out of other countries business...that is why BO was elected but he hasn't done anything any different than Bush...if anything he has escalated the problems in the ME...that should tell you something right there....they are two heads of the same EVIL SNAKE....ISRAEL has the nukes...NOT IRAN and even if Iran were to ever get them they would pale in comparison to the other nations surrounding them so again.....how is IRAN a threat to us and our freedoms and liberty when many nations could wipe them off the face of the map in one nano second....if anyone is a terrorist against "we the people" it is our OWN corrupt government and if you haven't figured that one out by now you are totally WAY behind the eight ball!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

@teacher64 wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Alchemist wrote:Does Israel have nukes?

Exactly!!!
Are you kidding me? Did you watch the debate Ron Paul is a nut job!

Yes I did and NO you are the NUT JOB to believe that the status quo establishment won't continue taking away your rights and freedoms....what IGNORANCE is abound on this thread concerning RON PAUL....better wake up dude and turn off that boob tube before it is TOO late!


"We the people are the rightful master of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln



The above is what Ron PAUL is trying to do...overthrow those who are perverting the Constitution of the USA....get a clue dimwit!

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Alchemist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 pm

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.html

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/

Ron Paul had, the guts to question the Iranian speed boat incident during last primary's debates. He referenced Gulf of Tonkin.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

@Alchemist wrote:http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.html

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/

Ron Paul had, the guts to question the Iranian speed boat incident during last primary's debates. He referenced Gulf of Tonkin.

Thank you Alchemist....it is quite evident that some here are still tied to the boob tube and just regurgitating what they hear there.....they don't know what they don't know and the sad thing is they still get to vote.....Dr. Paul is getting ready to speak on C-Span I suggest everyone go and listen attentively to his words!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm

I do not base my knowledge or get my news ONLY from the television although I do watch, CNN FOX and Al Jazeera. I travel to the middle east (both Israel and Muslim Nations) several times a year.

I have been in M.E. when they have turned on their own citizens and in Israel when it has been attacked.

I also served at Ground Zero.

(And please I don't want to get into the discussion that it was an inside job.)

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." Simon Wiesenthal


FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:I do not base my knowledge or get my news ONLY from the television although I do watch, CNN FOX and Al Jazeera. I travel to the middle east (both Israel and Muslim Nations) several times a year.

I have been in M.E. when they have turned on their own citizens and in Israel when it has been attacked.

I also served at Ground Zero.

(And please I don't want to get into the discussion that it was an inside job.)

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." Simon Wiesenthal


NO discussion...NO truth....very telling! Believe what you want but the truth is what will set us free....the LORD promises that if you are a believer....



Matthew: 26-28
"Therefore do not be afraid of them.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known.
What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light;
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy
both soul and body in Gehenna.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm

NO discussion...NO truth....very telling! Believe what you want but the truth is what will set us free....the LORD promises that if you are a believer....

Have been a believer for 51 years.

Mar 8:18 Having eyes, do you not see [with them], and having ears, do you not hear and perceive and understand the sense of what is said? And do you not remember?


Remember Hitler? What he said? Have you heard Iran's Abedinajad speak? Have you seen what Hitler did to the Jews in the Holocaust? Have you seen the video where Abedinajad states his desire to see Israel wiped off the map?

RP states that we don't need to be afraid of Iran as they don't even have enough gasoline to fly a plane to America let alone drop a nuclear weapon on us.

They don't have to fly a plane from Iraq! They can use one of ours here!

Didn't those that attacked the U.S. on 9/11 use our own planes to do it. And if people think that Abedinajad will stop with only trying to destroy Israel then they are allowing themselves to be deceived. IMHO

And while you may say weren't those terrorists from places other than Iran, they all had one thing in common "Radical Islam" and Iran's President and it's Islamic Theocracy supports radical Islam through Hamas and other organizations.

There are several articles available to the public from the "U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, PA, the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island and the National War College in Washington, D.C. that can help in getting a better grasp of the situations that are affecting not only the M.E. region but also our Nation with regards to Iran's nuclear capabilities and our need to STAY ENGAGED MILITARILY. These are all unclassified documents. The classified documents would probably shock you even more than these do. You will have to cut and paste the below links and add www to the links below as it says I am not allowed to post links. Sorry!

Gulf Security and the Iranian Threat by the U.S. Army War College
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA347197

U.S. Naval Options for Influencing Iran
lexingtoninstitute.org/library/resources/documents/Defense/us-naval-options.pdf

The Strategic Implications of a Nuclear-Armed Iran
ndu.edu/inss/docUploaded/mcnair64.pdf

So if you wish to be a student of seeking truth you may consider reading these and sharing them with others who "May have eyes but see not and ears but hear not".

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." Simon Wiesenthal

FINALLY, WITHOUT OUR MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ YOU, I AND THE OTHER DINARIAN'S WOULD NOT BE LOOKING AT SEEING OUR SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT IN THE IQD COME TO FRUITION. IRAN WOULD SEE TO THAT. IMHO

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:NO discussion...NO truth....very telling! Believe what you want but the truth is what will set us free....the LORD promises that if you are a believer....

Have been a believer for 51 years.

Mar 8:18 Having eyes, do you not see [with them], and having ears, do you not hear and perceive and understand the sense of what is said? And do you not remember?


Remember Hitler? What he said? Have you heard Iran's Abedinajad speak? Have you seen what Hitler did to the Jews in the Holocaust? Have you seen the video where Abedinajad states his desire to see Israel wiped off the map?

RP states that we don't need to be afraid of Iran as they don't even have enough gasoline to fly a plane to America let alone drop a nuclear weapon on us.

They don't have to fly a plane from Iraq! They can use one of ours here!

Didn't those that attacked the U.S. on 9/11 use our own planes to do it. And if people think that Abedinajad will stop with only trying to destroy Israel then they are allowing themselves to be deceived. IMHO

And while you may say weren't those terrorists from places other than Iran, they all had one thing in common "Radical Islam" and Iran's President and it's Islamic Theocracy supports radical Islam through Hamas and other organizations.

There are several articles available to the public from the "U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, PA, the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island and the National War College in Washington, D.C. that can help in getting a better grasp of the situations that are affecting not only the M.E. region but also our Nation with regards to Iran's nuclear capabilities and our need to STAY ENGAGED MILITARILY. These are all unclassified documents. The classified documents would probably shock you even more than these do. You will have to cut and paste the below links and add www to the links below as it says I am not allowed to post links. Sorry!

Gulf Security and the Iranian Threat by the U.S. Army War College
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA347197

U.S. Naval Options for Influencing Iran
lexingtoninstitute.org/library/resources/documents/Defense/us-naval-options.pdf

The Strategic Implications of a Nuclear-Armed Iran
ndu.edu/inss/docUploaded/mcnair64.pdf

So if you wish to be a student of seeking truth you may consider reading these and sharing them with others who "May have eyes but see not and ears but hear not".

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." Simon Wiesenthal

FINALLY, WITHOUT OUR MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ YOU, I AND THE OTHER DINARIAN'S WOULD NOT BE LOOKING AT SEEING OUR SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT IN THE IQD COME TO FRUITION. IRAN WOULD SEE TO THAT. IMHO

You sound greedy and NOT much of a believer either...the LORD is in control.....mind your own business and quit killing other citizens in other countries and then the LORD might see fit to bring PROSPERITY to this country again.....DR. Paul says....PROSPERITY comes through PEACE.....sounds like you need to study...NOT ME.....

Psalms 31:1
"In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ASHAMED."
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
@FreedomUSA wrote:NO discussion...NO truth....very telling! Believe what you want but the truth is what will set us free....the LORD promises that if you are a believer....

Have been a believer for 51 years.

Mar 8:18 Having eyes, do you not see [with them], and having ears, do you not hear and perceive and understand the sense of what is said? And do you not remember?


Remember Hitler? What he said? Have you heard Iran's Abedinajad speak? Have you seen what Hitler did to the Jews in the Holocaust? Have you seen the video where Abedinajad states his desire to see Israel wiped off the map?

RP states that we don't need to be afraid of Iran as they don't even have enough gasoline to fly a plane to America let alone drop a nuclear weapon on us.

They don't have to fly a plane from Iraq! They can use one of ours here!

Didn't those that attacked the U.S. on 9/11 use our own planes to do it. And if people think that Abedinajad will stop with only trying to destroy Israel then they are allowing themselves to be deceived. IMHO

And while you may say weren't those terrorists from places other than Iran, they all had one thing in common "Radical Islam" and Iran's President and it's Islamic Theocracy supports radical Islam through Hamas and other organizations.

There are several articles available to the public from the "U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, PA, the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island and the National War College in Washington, D.C. that can help in getting a better grasp of the situations that are affecting not only the M.E. region but also our Nation with regards to Iran's nuclear capabilities and our need to STAY ENGAGED MILITARILY. These are all unclassified documents. The classified documents would probably shock you even more than these do. You will have to cut and paste the below links and add www to the links below as it says I am not allowed to post links. Sorry!

Gulf Security and the Iranian Threat by the U.S. Army War College
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA347197

U.S. Naval Options for Influencing Iran
lexingtoninstitute.org/library/resources/documents/Defense/us-naval-options.pdf

The Strategic Implications of a Nuclear-Armed Iran
ndu.edu/inss/docUploaded/mcnair64.pdf

So if you wish to be a student of seeking truth you may consider reading these and sharing them with others who "May have eyes but see not and ears but hear not".

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." Simon Wiesenthal

FINALLY, WITHOUT OUR MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ YOU, I AND THE OTHER DINARIAN'S WOULD NOT BE LOOKING AT SEEING OUR SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT IN THE IQD COME TO FRUITION. IRAN WOULD SEE TO THAT. IMHO

You sound greedy and NOT much of a believer either...the LORD is in control.....mind your own business and quit killing other citizens in other countries and then the LORD might see fit to bring PROSPERITY to this country again.....DR. Paul says....PROSPERITY comes through PEACE.....sounds like you need to study...NOT ME.....

Psalms 31:1
"In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ASHAMED."

P.S. MR. FREEDOM man....
You need to do some deep digging.....the truth will come out one day and you will find out that our MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is NOTHING but THUGS leading our military into unnecessary and unconstitutional wars....also 9/11 was all about greed and putting our own citizens in jeopardy so a chosen few could line their pockets! START DIGGING DUDE...it is evident you aren't very well informed.....

Christ said, "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad." (Mt 4:22)
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

I am not murdering anyone in other countries! And from what that I have said did you get the impression I was greedy?

It sounds as if you have once again jumped to a false conclusion, that I am in the military, because of lack of as we say in the IQD world [i]verifiable[/i] INTEL.

I am in full time christian ministry. And have been for over 40 years.

If you do not want to profit from this situation then send me or someone else your IQD. I will put it to use as I will the IQD I have already been given and have also purchased myself. We will then use it in planting more churches, schools and medical clinics around the globe. Including in Kurdistan where the government has invited us to come and do that.

If you think what is being done regarding the IQD is wrong then why are you willing to profit from it? That to me sounds like being double minded and God will NOT bless it.

I also perceive that perhaps there may be need to do further study regarding how God chooses to exercise His sovereignty while allowing us who are created in His image to exercise our own free will.

Psa 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. (NKJV)
Psa 115:16 The heaven of heavens is for GOD, but he put us in charge of the earth. (MSG)

Blessings!

P.S. I see you posted something about the Military Complex. Without it you would be under the rule of someone like Hitler.


FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Gmansaid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Debate all you want but I am asking all involved to PLEASE refrain from the name calling and keep it clean and respectful. By showing respect to others when you debate it is possible to win others over, when you insult them and call them names you have alienated them from the start and the point of debate becomes moot.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:I am not murdering anyone in other countries! And from what that I have said did you get the impression I was greedy?

It sounds as if you have once again jumped to a false conclusion, that I am in the military, because of lack of as we say in the IQD world [i]verifiable[/i] INTEL.

I am in full time christian ministry. And have been for over 40 years.

If you do not want to profit from this situation then send me or someone else your IQD. I will put it to use as I will the IQD I have already been given and have also purchased myself. We will then use it in planting more churches, schools and medical clinics around the globe. Including in Kurdistan where the government has invited us to come and do that.

If you think what is being done regarding the IQD is wrong then why are you willing to profit from it? That to me sounds like being double minded and God will NOT bless it.

I also perceive that perhaps there may be need to do further study regarding how God chooses to exercise His sovereignty while allowing us who are created in His image to exercise our own free will.

Psa 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. (NKJV)
Psa 115:16 The heaven of heavens is for GOD, but he put us in charge of the earth. (MSG)

Blessings!

P.S. I see you posted something about the Military Complex. Without it you would be under the rule of someone like Hitler.


NO the Lord supplied me with a good brain and I thank him for that....I have my own ideas on how to help people and once again I don't need you telling me what to think or what to believe...if the Lord sees fit to bless Americans with the RV then so be it....it will be because of many good and courage folks working behind the scenes to secure prosperity peacefully and without weapons....I do my own research and NO boob tube....further more I don't think you know who the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is....start digging....we are under HITLER like tyranny now with the present people in charge! DIG FASTER BUD!

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell." – Psalm 27:1-2
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty What were you thinking??????

Post by Tank on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm

you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Tank
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Ron Paul is NOT an Isolationist....he is a NON-interventionist....learn the difference people.....


Non-interventionist is a person who is against using force (sanctions = a person who cuts off trade with a nation to force obedience) to get other nations to play ball the way globalist demand.

Now you tell me who is the Isolationist?

An interventionist is worse than an isolationist. An interventionist will not only stop trading with you (trying to starve you to death and make your life unbearable) you but they will also demand obedience to their ideas or they will kill you.

Until people understand the difference in these ideas they will continue to misinform on who Ron Paul really is and the LAME STREAM MEDIA DOES THIS REGULARLY!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 pm

@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

MORE misinformation....Ron Paul never said he was FOR IRAN getting nuclear weapons....they should be allowed nuclear power just like the next guy...he is just NOT for the military force on them to start another war....YOU are just repeating the same misinformation mantra of the boob tube....furthermore.....as many have said....any other nation can wipe IRAN off the map....IRAN HAS NO military to speak of to do anything of consequences....I would be more worried about the terrorist in our own country that are becoming sympathizers with these people due to the foreign policies of our country in getting into every countries business... it is a very dangerous foreign policy as it is coming back to bite us in HOME GROWN terrorism! YOU are sadly misinformed bud!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm

@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Forget the Hoax, Ron Paul is a Presidential Front Runner
Submitted by legalizeliberty on Sat, 08/13/2011 - 13:38
in

* Ron Paul 2012
WATCH THE VIDEO...the military support Ron Paul

www.prisonplanet.com

The Republican establishment, spearheaded by neo-con talking heads like Rush Limbaugh, are once again party to an orchestrated hoax as part of an effort to sideline Ron Paul by claiming he is a fringe candidate even as his success in national polls prove he is a powerful front runner for the 2012 presidential election.

During a recent monologue on his radio show, Limbaugh, who once admitted that he was a water carrier for the Republican Party, claimed that Ron Paul would destroy the GOP, and that Paul’s supporters were “nuts on parade”.

As the video above illustrates, not only has Ron Paul received more than double the amount of donations from active duty military personnel than all of the other Republican candidates combined, he has also raised more money from the troops than President Obama himself.

By characterizing Ron Paul supporters as “nuts on parade,” Limbaugh has simultaneously insulted the thousands of U.S. troops he routinely claims to support.

The Texan Congressman’s recent success in nationwide polls underscores how promising his chances are as we approach the height of the election season, a prospect that has the establishment running scared.

- According to numerous different polls, Paul romped to victory in Thursday’s presidential debate in Iowa. He received more than triple the number of votes garnered by runner-up Newt Gingrich, according to a Fox News poll which was later pulled from the Fox News website.

Continue...

www.prisonplanet.com


Last edited by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Well, finally we have something we can agree upon!

"we are under HITLER like tyranny now with the present people in charge!"

However, the fault lies at the feet of the voters (my vote not included) for electing BHO to office. Fortunately many are starting to see the error of their ways.

Personally, I would take any of those running for the Republican candidate over another 4 years of BHO.

Perhaps the true church (people not place or organization) will know the truth and reject the lie they have been taught and believed that there is meant to be a separation of church and state. When in fact that is absurd as the church is made up of people (not the place they gather) and our government is by the people! If that happens the purpose of our Nation can receive a new beginning. And we can be the great eagle in Revelation 12:14 that in my opinion God meant for us to be.

Christ commanded us to make disciples of Nations. It's time for us to begin to elect those to office who will stand for God's righteousness and justice and re-disciple our once great Nation again.

Have a blessed day!

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:Well, finally we have something we can agree upon!

"we are under HITLER like tyranny now with the present people in charge!"

However, the fault lies at the feet of the voters (my vote not included) for electing BHO to office. Fortunately many are starting to see the error of their ways.

Personally, I would take any of those running for the Republican candidate over another 4 years of BHO.

Perhaps the true church (people not place or organization) will know the truth and reject the lie they have been taught and believed that there is meant to be a separation of church and state. When in fact that is absurd as the church is made up of people (not the place they gather) and our government is by the people! If that happens the purpose of our Nation can receive a new beginning. And we can be the great eagle in Revelation 12:14 that in my opinion God meant for us to be.

Christ commanded us to make disciples of Nations. It's time for us to begin to elect those to office who will stand for God's righteousness and justice and re-disciple our once great Nation again.

Have a blessed day!

Sadly this has been going on LONG before BO....I'm not a BO fan but I'm NOT a RINO fan either....the establishment needs to go ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE! Ron PAUL does not belong to the establishment that's what I like about him!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:06 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:Well, finally we have something we can agree upon!

"we are under HITLER like tyranny now with the present people in charge!"

However, the fault lies at the feet of the voters (my vote not included) for electing BHO to office. Fortunately many are starting to see the error of their ways.

Personally, I would take any of those running for the Republican candidate over another 4 years of BHO.

Perhaps the true church (people not place or organization) will know the truth and reject the lie they have been taught and believed that there is meant to be a separation of church and state. When in fact that is absurd as the church is made up of people (not the place they gather) and our government is by the people! If that happens the purpose of our Nation can receive a new beginning. And we can be the great eagle in Revelation 12:14 that in my opinion God meant for us to be.

Christ commanded us to make disciples of Nations. It's time for us to begin to elect those to office who will stand for God's righteousness and justice and re-disciple our once great Nation again.

Have a blessed day!

Sorry didn't mean to ignore your closing....thank you....you too have a blessed day....I'm just waiting for the straw poll and getting ready for church soon so I am in a hurry in my commenting!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by topspin2 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Shakes, as usual your heart is in the right place but your information is a bit off. The biggest terrorist is not in the middle east, its right in front of your face. Its the Military Industrial complex of the United States of America, a corporate entity of the Crown. Read my friend Read......The Crown(in London) is the financial center, The Vatican is the spiritual center, and Washington DC is the Military center.....Its the triangle, Im sure you have heard of it. ALL SUCCESSFUL POLITICIANS ARE OWNED AND PUT IN POWER BY THE ELITE via their media outlets. Should someone slip through, life as it is is explained and they can either cooperate, or die, the choice is theirs. Kennedy, killed because he dare address the FED, Reagans security guard was pulled by GBushSR because Reagan would not follow the elites orders.I could go on and on. Its all a plan, always has been. So dont buy into the RPaul savior thing because he is one of them. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Kennedy, killed because he dare address the FED, Reagans security guard was pulled by GBushSR because Reagan would not follow the elites orders.I could go on and on. Its all a plan, always has been. So dont buy into the RPaul savior thing because he is one of them. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.....

I am not on the RP bus.

However, regarding Kennedy's assassination I would dig a little deeper. While, yes Kennedy was going to print money without the Fed's approval (which by the way I am in TOTAL agreement with.) There was something else he and his brother the Sec of State Bobby were about to order our military to do at that time. And that was to order an airstrike on an ally that was about to start up a nuclear plant that could be used to make weapons grade material. IMHO that was probably what got him shot.

Just my thought


FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:Kennedy, killed because he dare address the FED, Reagans security guard was pulled by GBushSR because Reagan would not follow the elites orders.I could go on and on. Its all a plan, always has been. So dont buy into the RPaul savior thing because he is one of them. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.....

I am not on the RP bus.

However, regarding Kennedy's assassination I would dig a little deeper. While, yes Kennedy was going to print money without the Fed's approval (which by the way I am in TOTAL agreement with.) There was something else he and his brother the Sec of State Bobby were about to order our military to do at that time. And that was to order an airstrike on an ally that was about to start up a nuclear plant that could be used to make weapons grade material. IMHO that was probably what got him shot.

Just my thought


I know about all that....done my research.....Ron Paul is NOT my Savoir....the LORD JESUS is.....I pray for Dr. Paul's success though because he is a truth seeker like me and a wonderful honest human being....someone I would trust to lead the country in the right direction...the others are NOT trust worthy IMO! I know too much about their past and present votes and history! I would tell you to dig deeper yet...there's lots more to understand.....why is going back to the rule of law and the Constitution so threatening to YOU????
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 pm

@topspin2 wrote:Shakes, as usual your heart is in the right place but your information is a bit off. The biggest terrorist is not in the middle east, its right in front of your face. Its the Military Industrial complex of the United States of America, a corporate entity of the Crown. Read my friend Read......The Crown(in London) is the financial center, The Vatican is the spiritual center, and Washington DC is the Military center.....Its the triangle, Im sure you have heard of it. ALL SUCCESSFUL POLITICIANS ARE OWNED AND PUT IN POWER BY THE ELITE via their media outlets. Should someone slip through, life as it is is explained and they can either cooperate, or die, the choice is theirs. Kennedy, killed because he dare address the FED, Reagans security guard was pulled by GBushSR because Reagan would not follow the elites orders.I could go on and on. Its all a plan, always has been. So dont buy into the RPaul savior thing because he is one of them. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.....

I have already said and know all that....the terrorist are home grown....read the Tillman Story...parents still don't have closure....who murdered their son....our own government most likely to keep him from telling the truth....RON PAUL will NOT SAVE America by himself it will take all of us ....thus the REVOLUTION is on!!! I can go on and on to but you need to dig deeper....Why are you so against going back to the Constitution and the declaration of Independence like Ron Paul wants us to??? What are you all so afraid of....he is a very courageous man to take on the establishment.....I pray for his safety daily!!! Straw poll coming!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by topspin2 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

My friend it is not a threat. RPauls promises hold no water. He is a corrupt individual who is fooling the masses just like all of his predecessors. No more, no less...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I am not against the rule of law or the constitution.

I am a believer in the strict interpretation of it. I would also like to see the 17th amendment repealed and a Marriage and anti abortion amendment passed.

By the way Michelle Bachmann won the Iowa Straw Poll. And I could support her.

However I believe the Republican Party will nominate Rick Perry as President and Marco Rubio as VP. Just my guess.


Last edited by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Tanks Corner

Post by Tank on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????


As many know in this great Land we all have the right to Voice our Opinion as you do and I respect that so there fore you can respect mine ... It's this kind of thinking about our Countries security that ought to scare the pants off of people!!, So what your saying is that you are speaking for every member of your Family on their Behalf that Iran should have Nuclear weapons ??? and that we will sit by and suffer the Conseqences after the fact, and that you also apologize for what the USA is and has done??? which he is doing that, and did it in the Debate your just not hearing that because you dont want to!... then if thats how you believe you also are not a republican in my Opinion, and you might as well join the Obama Camp and become a Democrat because that is what he is saying.
you cant be divided in Thought have some good ideas, and yet think its ok to over look some things. We all would like for a Canidate from our state to be president but thats not how I Vote.I vote for someone based on what they will do for our country not because they are from my state and if you think he isnt left leaning on issues this ought to make you think twice...even the Democrats are wanting him to to become president. http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/mailbag/article_ba63df35-05fa-59f1-a492-bcc492065aa9.html

Tank
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????


As many know in this great Land we all have the right to Voice our Opinion as you do and I respect that so there fore you can respect mine ... It's this kind of thinking about our Countries security that ought to scare the pants off of people!!, So what your saying is that you are speaking for every member of your Family on their Behalf that Iran should have Nuclear weapons ??? and that we will sit by and suffer the Conseqences after the fact, and that you also apologize for what the USA is and has done??? which he is doing that, and did it in the Debate your just not hearing that because you dont want to!... then if thats how you believe you also are not a republican in my Opinion, and you might as well join the Obama Camp and become a Democrat because that is what he is saying.
you cant be divided in Thought have some good ideas, and yet think its ok to over look some things. We all would like for a Canidate from our state to be president but thats not how I Vote.I vote for someone based on what they will do for our country not because they are from my state and if you think he isnt left leaning on issues this ought to make you think twice...even the Democrats are wanting him to to become president. http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/mailbag/article_ba63df35-05fa-59f1-a492-bcc492065aa9.html

I'm speaking for everyone who is PRO life and that means the life of every human being on this planet! You are putting out misinformation....dr. Paul does not condone anyone having nuclear weapons to kill others with....you are misrepresenting him because you don't understand our constitution like he does....maybe you should take a class to understand it!

YEAH...Ron Paul almost got first place...Bachmann from her home state barely beat him.....YES!! the REVOLUTION IS ON>...truth coming whether you like it or not!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:59 pm

@FreedomUSA wrote:I am not against the rule of law or the constitution.

I am a believer in the strict interpretation of it. I would also like to see the 17th amendment repealed and a Marriage and anti abortion amendment passed.

By the way Michelle Bachmann won the Iowa Straw Poll. And I could support her.

However I believe the Republican Party nominate Rick Perry as President and Marco Rubio as VP. Just my guess.

She was supposed to because that is her home state.....Ron paul barely lost....he is the leading contender for the nomination....has won all the other straw polls including CPAC.....if you support the Constitution why on earth would you support Rick PErry...NOT to mention he is a Bilderberger attendee.....maybe you don't know who the Bilderbergers are...Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist....end of story....RON PAUL.....by the way....did you know BAchman voted to extend the Patriot ACT....talk about taking away our rights and liberty......DIG DEEPER....you have lots of work to do! TRUST ME>>>>RON PAUL is a truth seeker!


Last edited by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

@topspin2 wrote:My friend it is not a threat. RPauls promises hold no water. He is a corrupt individual who is fooling the masses just like all of his predecessors. No more, no less...

Ron Paul only wishes to return us to the rule of law and the Constitution....what is wrong with you people....I guess many are still brainwashed and listening to FIX NEWS TOO MUCH! Do some research please and STOP with the misinformation....RON PAUL is NO establishment guy....why do you think they are so afraid of his election! If you want to save this country you better start doing some research on all these characters you think are your friend...NOT!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I would support Rick Perry and Marco Rubio because I believe they can defeat BHO plain and simple.

He has done an admirable job as Governor of Texas during this recession we have been in. He is Pro Business, Pro Gun, Pro Life, Pro Man & Woman Marriage, Pro balanced budget, Pro Israel and Pro Military strength and a strong believer not afraid to state it. And then Marco Rubio would gain both the hispanic and youth vote without which you will not win the election.

However, I do know I will vote for whoever is running against BHO!

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Ron Paul, our only choice, IF we chose to regain our freedom.

Post by santafe on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm

As a libertarian, I have followed Ron Paul for many y ears. He is a man of integrity . . . who tells the truth. He does not go along with the crowd, he stands as an independent. Many times he has stood up and said things that weren't popular, but true.

He has true courage and understands the jeopardy our freedom is in.
He believes in the constitution and will truly enforce it.

Thanks again Shakes for life... for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Glad to see Paul did so well in the straw poll.

People are waking up. The powers that be, have groomed Romney for the job, but hopefully, American's will truly study the candidates this time around.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by santafe on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:30 pm


I would like to see Herman Cain and Paul Ryan work on Social Security together. They would make a great team.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

@santafe wrote:As a libertarian, I have followed Ron Paul for many y ears. He is a man of integrity . . . who tells the truth. He does not go along with the crowd, he stands as an independent. Many times he has stood up and said things that weren't popular, but true.

He has true courage and understands the jeopardy our freedom is in.
He believes in the constitution and will truly enforce it.

Thanks again Shakes for life... for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Glad to see Paul did so well in the straw poll.

People are waking up. The powers that be, have groomed Romney for the job, but hopefully, American's will truly study the candidates this time around.

Thank you Santa Fe....it cracks me up that people are so afraid of a guy who wants to return us to the Constitution and the rule of law.....BTW...he is the only viable candidate who can beat BO because he attracts folks from all sides of the aisle....every Party....every generation....every race, color and creed....NO other REPUB/RINO can say that....HIDE and WATCH....if he wins the primaries he will be our NEXT PRESIDENT!! GO RON PAUL! So excited for our country!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Fantastic.....REVOLUTION IS ON>>>>>


Ron Paul Wins Historic Vote Total at Ames Straw Poll

Dr. Paul shatters expectations, proves strength of candidacy

AMES, Iowa– Congressman Ron Paul won 4,671 votes in today’s Iowa Republican Straw Poll, topping Governor Mitt Romney’s vote total from 2007 and drawing a near statistical tie with today’s winner at 27.6 percent of the vote versus 28.5 percent.

Dr. Paul’s finish earned him a strong second place and it was the fourth highest vote total ever received by a candidate at the important test of candidate strength.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Ron Paul Takes Very Close Second in Ames

AMES, IOWA – August 13, 2011 – News reports, as well as Ron Paul himself, indicated that the twelve-term Texas congressman was expected to do well in today’s straw poll in Ames. Today’s second-place finish – by a razor-thin margin against local favorite Rep. Michele Bachmann – is a clear victory for Congressman Paul, who neither hails from Iowa nor espouses the foreign interventionism that continues to resonate with some Iowa Republicans.

“Any candidate has reason to celebrate a strong showing like Congressman Paul’s in Iowa,” said Thomas Woods, Revolution PAC advisory board chairman, “but given how radically different Ron Paul’s message is, he should be especially delighted to have come within a handful of votes of first place – a poll in which he placed fifth four years ago.

“Ron Paul is taking dead aim at issues no one else will even touch,” noted Woods. “No one was talking about the Federal Reserve System until someone of Ron Paul’s boldness and knowledge came along and showed us how this institution was making our economy so unstable and ripping us off in the process. No one questions the premises behind our government’s disastrous foreign policy. Ron Paul is trying to undo 100 years of brainwashing, from both official Left and official Right. The Left has its faith in Big Government at home, and the neoconservative Right an equally misplaced faith in Big Government abroad. Both have embraced fairy tales over real history.

“Ron Paul rejects it all. The same corrupt political class that has wrecked our economy is the same corrupt political class that has us mired in these trillion-dollar wars. It’s about time both sides woke up and realized they’ve been had. That’s what Ron Paul is trying to tell his countrymen. And in light of his strong showing in Ames, the message is getting through.”

According to Woods, the Congressman’s willingness to take politically unpopular positions on the very eve of the straw poll was an indication of the strength of the candidate’s convictions. “Congressman Paul said things in that debate – reminding the crowd that people tend not to like it when the CIA installs dictators and secret police in their countries, as happened in Iran in 1953 – that were not calculated to curry favor with the crowd he was wooing at Ames. But that’s who he is. He would rather tell unpopular truths than win cheap votes or applause. He’s not a blowdried phony out of central casting, like most of the candidates our system serves up to us. He is a real person with real principles, and he has stuck to them since entering public life 35 years ago. Even his bitterest opponent has to respect that.”

To be sure, in the days leading up to the straw poll, media sources were already trying to downplay the event’s significance. “This is typical of the media,” said Revolution PAC President Gary Franchi. “If it looks like one of the officially anointed candidates isn’t going to win, they grab their toys and whine all the way home. But even the media is going to have a hard time pretending it doesn’t really matter that Congressman Paul did so well in a state where his limited-government philosophy is a hard sell even to many self-described conservatives.”

What’s more, strong showings in Ames have often translated into strong showings at the important Iowa caucuses at the end of the year.

“This was a great day for the Congressman,” said Franchi. “But it’s the end of the beginning. Much hard work remains ahead of us. We can now carry out that work with the confidence that the message of freedom is resonating as none of us could have imagined.”

Contact:
Mary Putnam
mary@revolutionpac.com
3149 Dundee Rd. #176
Northbrook, IL 60062
Ph: 866-202-9367

http://www.revolutionpac.com/2011/08/ron-paul-takes-very-close-second-in-ames/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

@santafe wrote:
I would like to see Herman Cain and Paul Ryan work on Social Security together. They would make a great team.

Posssibly....But Cain doesn't believe in getting rid of the Federal Reserve so I doubt he would work for Ron Paul as that is one of RP's biggest goals.....audit and eventually eliminate the Federal Reserve and the IRS!!! WOOHOO...I can hardly wait! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Tanks Corner

Post by Tank on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????


As many know in this great Land we all have the right to Voice our Opinion as you do and I respect that so there fore you can respect mine ... It's this kind of thinking about our Countries security that ought to scare the pants off of people!!, So what your saying is that you are speaking for every member of your Family on their Behalf that Iran should have Nuclear weapons ??? and that we will sit by and suffer the Conseqences after the fact, and that you also apologize for what the USA is and has done??? which he is doing that, and did it in the Debate your just not hearing that because you dont want to!... then if thats how you believe you also are not a republican in my Opinion, and you might as well join the Obama Camp and become a Democrat because that is what he is saying.
you cant be divided in Thought have some good ideas, and yet think its ok to over look some things. We all would like for a Canidate from our state to be president but thats not how I Vote.I vote for someone based on what they will do for our country not because they are from my state and if you think he isnt left leaning on issues this ought to make you think twice...even the Democrats are wanting him to to become president. http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/mailbag/article_ba63df35-05fa-59f1-a492-bcc492065aa9.html

I'm speaking for everyone who is PRO life and that means the life of every human being on this planet! You are putting out misinformation....dr. Paul does not condone anyone having nuclear weapons to kill others with....you are misrepresenting him because you don't understand our constitution like he does....maybe you should take a class to understand it!

YEAH...Ron Paul almost got first place...Bachmann from her home state barely beat him.....YES!! the REVOLUTION IS ON>...truth coming whether you like it or not!

read it and weep!! Now this is from a true Constitutionalist !!! who is a member of Hills Dale College I wonder is paul??? hummm
http://www.therightscoop.com/levin-to-ron-paul-hitler-would-have-wanted-nukes-too/

Tank
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Alchemist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Many times governments use emotive arguments or black flag operations to create a strong enough sentiment among the individuals of a nation to justify a nation's actions.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Tanks Corner

Post by Tank on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 pm

@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????


As many know in this great Land we all have the right to Voice our Opinion as you do and I respect that so there fore you can respect mine ... It's this kind of thinking about our Countries security that ought to scare the pants off of people!!, So what your saying is that you are speaking for every member of your Family on their Behalf that Iran should have Nuclear weapons ??? and that we will sit by and suffer the Conseqences after the fact, and that you also apologize for what the USA is and has done??? which he is doing that, and did it in the Debate your just not hearing that because you dont want to!... then if thats how you believe you also are not a republican in my Opinion, and you might as well join the Obama Camp and become a Democrat because that is what he is saying.
you cant be divided in Thought have some good ideas, and yet think its ok to over look some things. We all would like for a Canidate from our state to be president but thats not how I Vote.I vote for someone based on what they will do for our country not because they are from my state and if you think he isnt left leaning on issues this ought to make you think twice...even the Democrats are wanting him to to become president. http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/mailbag/article_ba63df35-05fa-59f1-a492-bcc492065aa9.html

I'm speaking for everyone who is PRO life and that means the life of every human being on this planet! You are putting out misinformation....dr. Paul does not condone anyone having nuclear weapons to kill others with....you are misrepresenting him because you don't understand our constitution like he does....maybe you should take a class to understand it!

YEAH...Ron Paul almost got first place...Bachmann from her home state barely beat him.....YES!! the REVOLUTION IS ON>...truth coming whether you like it or not!

read it and weep!! Now this is from a true Constitutionalist !!! who is a member of Hills Dale College I wonder is paul??? hummm
http://www.therightscoop.com/levin-to-ron-paul-hitler-would-have-wanted-nukes-too/

I'm going to say one last thing on this matter of Ron Paul and thats it.... If you truely believe that Ron paul is right in all the things he has said about our staying out of other nations Business You should Imediately throw your dinar in the trash because its because of our Goverment stepping in to help Iraq that you have this oprotunity to even own this investment if you dont then you are a Hypocrite! Plain and simple!!!

Tank
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 pm

@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Tank wrote: you guys have go to be kidding me Ron Paul is a Libertarian in Republican Disquise...he is not Conservative!!!! period!!!! we forgotten so fast that its not the people of iran that are aginst us its the fanatics that now run it and folks anyone who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons wants the people of Isreal Dead!!! is that what your saying??? because to root for ron paul is the same not only that they want us dead or do you want that too!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this should study what the consequinces would be if iran ever got a nuclear weapon ... they dont have the same views as the Soviets did they want Nuclear weapons to be able to use them,not to even the playing field as the Soviets did.

The Iran fanatics dont care if they Die or others die the car bombers, and suicide Bombers are Proof of that how can you forget 9/11 and what these kind of Fanatics have done to US Civilians!

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist FIRST...you evidently haven't read any of his books! Please stop with the misinformation...he has run on the republican ticket for many years and has won for many years on his Conservative values and Constitutional beliefs.....I have many family members in TEXAS and support him! He wants Washington DC to follow the rule of law....the Constitution....what is wrong with that????


As many know in this great Land we all have the right to Voice our Opinion as you do and I respect that so there fore you can respect mine ... It's this kind of thinking about our Countries security that ought to scare the pants off of people!!, So what your saying is that you are speaking for every member of your Family on their Behalf that Iran should have Nuclear weapons ??? and that we will sit by and suffer the Conseqences after the fact, and that you also apologize for what the USA is and has done??? which he is doing that, and did it in the Debate your just not hearing that because you dont want to!... then if thats how you believe you also are not a republican in my Opinion, and you might as well join the Obama Camp and become a Democrat because that is what he is saying.
you cant be divided in Thought have some good ideas, and yet think its ok to over look some things. We all would like for a Canidate from our state to be president but thats not how I Vote.I vote for someone based on what they will do for our country not because they are from my state and if you think he isnt left leaning on issues this ought to make you think twice...even the Democrats are wanting him to to become president. http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/mailbag/article_ba63df35-05fa-59f1-a492-bcc492065aa9.html

I'm speaking for everyone who is PRO life and that means the life of every human being on this planet! You are putting out misinformation....dr. Paul does not condone anyone having nuclear weapons to kill others with....you are misrepresenting him because you don't understand our constitution like he does....maybe you should take a class to understand it!

YEAH...Ron Paul almost got first place...Bachmann from her home state barely beat him.....YES!! the REVOLUTION IS ON>...truth coming whether you like it or not!

read it and weep!! Now this is from a true Constitutionalist !!! who is a member of Hills Dale College I wonder is paul??? hummm
http://www.therightscoop.com/levin-to-ron-paul-hitler-would-have-wanted-nukes-too/

Levin is NO constitutionalist...he 's a joke.....he is more like HITLER than Ron Paul would ever be....I can't believe you are so bought and sold by the LAME STREAM MEDIA...don't you know anything????


Last edited by shakes4life on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am


1. I occasionally check out Bix Weir's website, as he has a very "out of the box" theory on the financial meltdown and other reasons why it is happening by plan. This link takes you to his summary page.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/190.cfm

Basically, he thinks Alan Greenspan has been a double-agent for freeing us FROM the control of the banksters (take a deep breath...it gets better) and for this reason he purposefully put us down a road of inevitable bust so that the dollar would fail and we could return to a debt-free financial system. That may have been "gold-backed" when they started the plan, but would need to be updated now, I'm sure. Even Greenspan's recent remark "that we can just print more money" actually supports the theory that his real agenda is the the dollar DOES fail!

Weir recently commented that he thought Ron Paul was a member of this secret group who have been working behind the scenes for decades to free the US (and world) from the grip of the central banksters.

As such, he feels that Ron Paul will come from being marginalized into mainstream prominence and actually win the election, if the plan works out.

If Weir is right in his theory, Ron Paul may have hidden support that NO one could imagine! I like Ron Paul so I may be biased when I say that he was the only candidate on the Republican debate that didn't sound like the "same old/same old." Newt Gingrich actually was in alignment with where Ron Paul has been for a long time now, but I think Newt's time has come and gone. He may win the Republican nomination, but he could never win the election. He is too polarizing a figure in the nation's psyche for that. But Ron Paul is relatively unknown to a lot of people. I think they will like what they see if they start to look deeper.

2. Simultaneously, all of this depends, of course, of the populace waking up to the wool that has been pulled over their eyes. Clearly, they are more and more motivated every day to learn more about the financial system, history....and maybe even more open to hearing some of the so-called "conspiracy theories" which are looking less and less crack-pot all the time.

I believe that the space weather and the region of the cosmos that earth is moving into is doing it's own part to break up the old and create space for the new.

The various riots and revolutions around the world are still being triggered and shepherded from behind the scenes, but the revolutionary impulse is VERY real, if one takes time to learn the astrology of it all, especially with regard to the chart of the USA (check out Jessica Murray's "Soul-Sick Nation" and her website www.mothersky.com for great info on that!)

Even a cynical, "see danger at every turn" person such as myself can find a kernel of hope that humanity WILL pull this out at the last minute ("The Hail Mary Leap-of-Consciousness Pass") as I like to call it. Faith as in a mustard seed, and all that...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=212862
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Alchemist on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 am

All this talk on safety and imperialism, we should consider the effect our actions have had on America's security. Our economic stability is sinking like a cancker eating at the hull of a ship. And the folks from the farm can tell you all about blow back.

How much did OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) cost? That's right, they changed the name for that war, the first name was too bold. Saddam just had oil and the WMD's the U.S. Sold him years ago had already been used on the kurds as retribution for supporting Desert Storm.

How is it more moral for the U.S. to use preemptive force when she feels threatened than another country not on our ally list? Are we just a big bully with bigger muscles and more guns so we can (the U.S.) do what we want? But we're really afraid?


"All initiation of force is a violation of someone
else's rights, whether initiated by an individual
or the state, for the benefit of an individual or
group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be
for the benefit of another individual or group of
individuals."
-Ron Paul

Jefferson quotes:

" I love peace, and am anxious that we should
give the world still another useful lesson, by
showing to them other modes of punishing
injuries than by war, which is as much a
punishment to the punisher as to the sufferer."
" War has been avoided from a due sense of
the miseries, and the demoralization it
produces, and of the superior blessings of a
state of peace and friendship with all mankind."
" I value peace, and I should unwillingly see
any event take place which would render war a
necessary resource."
" Having seen the people of all other nations
bowed down to the earth under the wars and
prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished
their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance
of public debt, believing that these were the
high road to public as well as private prosperity
and happiness."


Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 am

@Alchemist wrote:All this talk on safety and imperialism, we should consider the effect our actions have had on America's security. Our economic stability is sinking like a cancker eating at the hull of a ship. And the folks from the farm can tell you all about blow back.

How much did OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) cost? That's right, they changed the name for that war, the first name was too bold. Saddam just had oil and the WMD's the U.S. Sold him years ago had already been used on the kurds as retribution for supporting Desert Storm.

How is it more moral for the U.S. to use preemptive force when she feels threatened than another country not on our ally list? Are we just a big bully with bigger muscles and more guns so we can (the U.S.) do what we want? But we're really afraid?


"All initiation of force is a violation of someone
else's rights, whether initiated by an individual
or the state, for the benefit of an individual or
group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be
for the benefit of another individual or group of
individuals."
-Ron Paul

Jefferson quotes:

" I love peace, and am anxious that we should
give the world still another useful lesson, by
showing to them other modes of punishing
injuries than by war, which is as much a
punishment to the punisher as to the sufferer."
" War has been avoided from a due sense of
the miseries, and the demoralization it
produces, and of the superior blessings of a
state of peace and friendship with all mankind."
" I value peace, and I should unwillingly see
any event take place which would render war a
necessary resource."
" Having seen the people of all other nations
bowed down to the earth under the wars and
prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished
their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance
of public debt, believing that these were the
high road to public as well as private prosperity
and happiness."


AMEN....thank you for this insight Alchemist! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Levin a non-constitutionalist? What the?

Post by PPR on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am

sorry shakes - you're wrong on that one dude.


PPR
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by gmahunni on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

@shakes4life wrote:
@Alchemist wrote:All this talk on safety and imperialism, we should consider the effect our actions have had on America's security. Our economic stability is sinking like a cancker eating at the hull of a ship. And the folks from the farm can tell you all about blow back.

How much did OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) cost? That's right, they changed the name for that war, the first name was too bold. Saddam just had oil and the WMD's the U.S. Sold him years ago had already been used on the kurds as retribution for supporting Desert Storm.

How is it more moral for the U.S. to use preemptive force when she feels threatened than another country not on our ally list? Are we just a big bully with bigger muscles and more guns so we can (the U.S.) do what we want? But we're really afraid?


"All initiation of force is a violation of someone
else's rights, whether initiated by an individual
or the state, for the benefit of an individual or
group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be
for the benefit of another individual or group of
individuals."
-Ron Paul

Jefferson quotes:

" I love peace, and am anxious that we should
give the world still another useful lesson, by
showing to them other modes of punishing
injuries than by war, which is as much a
punishment to the punisher as to the sufferer."
" War has been avoided from a due sense of
the miseries, and the demoralization it
produces, and of the superior blessings of a
state of peace and friendship with all mankind."
" I value peace, and I should unwillingly see
any event take place which would render war a
necessary resource."
" Having seen the people of all other nations
bowed down to the earth under the wars and
prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished
their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance
of public debt, believing that these were the
high road to public as well as private prosperity
and happiness."


AMEN....thank you for this insight Alchemist! Smile

Wow, I took a weekend "off" from the boards and am SHOCKED at how much heat you took, Shakes4 life! Thank you Alchemist for that well spoken defense. I'm afraid that many are still BRAINWASHED and it will take a little more to open their eyes. People are the product of what they are fed, and the media has been feeding us for a LONG time. ALL are polluted, though I continued to watch FOX and have weaned myself off of them over the past year. Someone suggested MSNBC and I about CHOKED. This is the MOST OBVIOUS BIASED news source on the planet...others just have different shades of bias but all are controlled by the PTB.

Good Job hanging in there Shakes! I posted the link here on FB and was disheartened at the response. So many of my Conservative friends are buying the propaganda that we need to continue with the Republican status quo and don't understand the concept of TRUE Freedom. We are bound to our parties by manipulative propaganda, which endeavors to keep us a nation enslaved. Hey Folks, how about we give FREEDOM a try?
People are consumed by emotional issues, without understanding that we can not fix our ills by focusing on those. Those issues that they are so up in arms about (Israel, Muslims, illegals, etc) are secondary to restoring our Constitution and protecting our freedoms. If we lose all for these emotional issues, then we also lose our ability to address those as well. We must focus on the most IMPORTANT things, and that is RADICAL change of the way our Government operates.
It's imperative that we don't run down the rabbit hole with people who are terrified by what they believe the "truths" are, which is that our greatest threats are overseas. The greatest threat is the ability of our corrupt Govt. to control it's people with propaganda and lies. We need to PRAY for the eyes of Americans to be OPENED, for TRUTH to win out.
Many Christians are freaked out that Paul doesn't want to defend Israel. This isn't true, he just doesn't want us to use our friendship with Israel to bully the rest of the ME. He wants to maintain a friendly relationship with Israel, and with everyone else. Why NOT give peace a chance? Right now, Israel has an enemy in the WH, and their position is the MOST precarious. However, if we finally have a Commander in Chief who GETS it, and takes us on the the path to peace and Freedom, something NEW could be accomplished! If we want Freedom to spread, let's lead by EXAMPLE. Our example lately is the opposite. We are overburdened, overlegislated, and underrepresented. Our tax code is INSIDIOUS, and we NEVER should have been shackled with tax on income. The fact we HAVE income tax is a product of half century of brainwashing. We need to stop accepting the education they're making us swallow as well. As if the BEST HOPE for our next generation is the indoctrination of false views! Stop buying into the SCAM, people! It's NOT TRUE. College is not the "be all end all" that determines "success." We need to focus on making sure our young people have marketable skills, are able to think for themselves, and are inspired by freedom of innovation and creativity. These can be accomplished in Independent schools, homeschooling, Charter schools, Apprenticeships, Community Colleges and Technical schools. We need to re-vamp further study AWAY from the 4 year college format and streamline our education to meet those goals. We need to toss out the corrupting influence of political persuasion. No more Dept. of Education, period!
FREEDOM is the only way to change what needs to be changed. We do NOT need a Big Govt. to tell us what's best here or overseas. We need to restore power to the people, on a local and state level, and kick Big Brother out of our lives once and for all! jmo...
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 360
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 am

@PPR wrote:sorry shakes - you're wrong on that one dude.


No I am not....where's your facts???
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

@gmahunni wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@Alchemist wrote:All this talk on safety and imperialism, we should consider the effect our actions have had on America's security. Our economic stability is sinking like a cancker eating at the hull of a ship. And the folks from the farm can tell you all about blow back.

How much did OIL (Operation Iraqi Liberation) cost? That's right, they changed the name for that war, the first name was too bold. Saddam just had oil and the WMD's the U.S. Sold him years ago had already been used on the kurds as retribution for supporting Desert Storm.

How is it more moral for the U.S. to use preemptive force when she feels threatened than another country not on our ally list? Are we just a big bully with bigger muscles and more guns so we can (the U.S.) do what we want? But we're really afraid?


"All initiation of force is a violation of someone
else's rights, whether initiated by an individual
or the state, for the benefit of an individual or
group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be
for the benefit of another individual or group of
individuals."
-Ron Paul

Jefferson quotes:

" I love peace, and am anxious that we should
give the world still another useful lesson, by
showing to them other modes of punishing
injuries than by war, which is as much a
punishment to the punisher as to the sufferer."
" War has been avoided from a due sense of
the miseries, and the demoralization it
produces, and of the superior blessings of a
state of peace and friendship with all mankind."
" I value peace, and I should unwillingly see
any event take place which would render war a
necessary resource."
" Having seen the people of all other nations
bowed down to the earth under the wars and
prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished
their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance
of public debt, believing that these were the
high road to public as well as private prosperity
and happiness."


AMEN....thank you for this insight Alchemist! Smile

Wow, I took a weekend "off" from the boards and am SHOCKED at how much heat you took, Shakes4 life! Thank you Alchemist for that well spoken defense. I'm afraid that many are still BRAINWASHED and it will take a little more to open their eyes. People are the product of what they are fed, and the media has been feeding us for a LONG time. ALL are polluted, though I continued to watch FOX and have weaned myself off of them over the past year. Someone suggested MSNBC and I about CHOKED. This is the MOST OBVIOUS BIASED news source on the planet...others just have different shades of bias but all are controlled by the PTB.

Good Job hanging in there Shakes! I posted the link here on FB and was disheartened at the response. So many of my Conservative friends are buying the propaganda that we need to continue with the Republican status quo and don't understand the concept of TRUE Freedom. We are bound to our parties by manipulative propaganda, which endeavors to keep us a nation enslaved. Hey Folks, how about we give FREEDOM a try?
People are consumed by emotional issues, without understanding that we can not fix our ills by focusing on those. Those issues that they are so up in arms about (Israel, Muslims, illegals, etc) are secondary to restoring our Constitution and protecting our freedoms. If we lose all for these emotional issues, then we also lose our ability to address those as well. We must focus on the most IMPORTANT things, and that is RADICAL change of the way our Government operates.
It's imperative that we don't run down the rabbit hole with people who are terrified by what they believe the "truths" are, which is that our greatest threats are overseas. The greatest threat is the ability of our corrupt Govt. to control it's people with propaganda and lies. We need to PRAY for the eyes of Americans to be OPENED, for TRUTH to win out.
Many Christians are freaked out that Paul doesn't want to defend Israel. This isn't true, he just doesn't want us to use our friendship with Israel to bully the rest of the ME. He wants to maintain a friendly relationship with Israel, and with everyone else. Why NOT give peace a chance? Right now, Israel has an enemy in the WH, and their position is the MOST precarious. However, if we finally have a Commander in Chief who GETS it, and takes us on the the path to peace and Freedom, something NEW could be accomplished! If we want Freedom to spread, let's lead by EXAMPLE. Our example lately is the opposite. We are overburdened, overlegislated, and underrepresented. Our tax code is INSIDIOUS, and we NEVER should have been shackled with tax on income. The fact we HAVE income tax is a product of half century of brainwashing. We need to stop accepting the education they're making us swallow as well. As if the BEST HOPE for our next generation is the indoctrination of false views! Stop buying into the SCAM, people! It's NOT TRUE. College is not the "be all end all" that determines "success." We need to focus on making sure our young people have marketable skills, are able to think for themselves, and are inspired by freedom of innovation and creativity. These can be accomplished in Independent schools, homeschooling, Charter schools, Apprenticeships, Community Colleges and Technical schools. We need to re-vamp further study AWAY from the 4 year college format and streamline our education to meet those goals. We need to toss out the corrupting influence of political persuasion. No more Dept. of Education, period!
FREEDOM is the only way to change what needs to be changed. We do NOT need a Big Govt. to tell us what's best here or overseas. We need to restore power to the people, on a local and state level, and kick Big Brother out of our lives once and for all! jmo...

WOW....thank you....I am so-o-o-o impressed....I thought I was fighting this propaganda battle alone.....thank you so much and ALchemist too....BTW...you wouldn't know but I am a female and I won't back down to these bullies here....you can take that to the bank.....there is too much at stake this time around....we are close to losing everything our founding fathers staked out for us and I will go down fighting and to my death if I have to! thanks again gmahunni.....PEACE and LOVE to you.... Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum