Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am

Here's what I sent them.....

I saw a poll last night that Fox News put out right after the debate....it was a map of the whole country voting on who won the debate last night. It clearly showed that Ron Paul was beating everyone by huge numbers....this morning we don't see a thing about the poll.....what gives??? This is what we did and you people are a JOKE....try putting out the truth for a change.....


Share this video with everyone you know!) I took a recording of my screen of Ron Paul overwhelmingly winning the Fox online Poll and the national poll because I know Fox will try to discredit there own poll and will probably remove it soon! For evidence purposes.. Ron Paul 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUrM_y4tXs
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by letmar321 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 am

Thank you for posting this. I also believe Ron Paul is our only option to get out of this mess. That is why they avoid him at all cost and will ridicule him.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Psalm85:13 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 am

So far still showing the votes cast

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-debates/index.html

Ron Paul is the lead on online votes


Last edited by Psalm85:13 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by therealbutterfly on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

Ron Paul is gonna be on Fox news in just a few min it seems and is taking online questions. Dont have the link but I just heard it. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

@letmar321 wrote:Thank you for posting this. I also believe Ron Paul is our only option to get out of this mess. That is why they avoid him at all cost and will ridicule him.

letmar....did you hear all the LIARS this morning on FIX NEWS.....Paul is winning the poll by big numbers and this morning they put out a new poll because they don't want him to be the winner go and check it out for yourself...here's what another commenter wrote at the Daily Paul and posted the new links......disgusting in my book.....all real American voters who care about freedom should be alarmed at what the Lame Stream Media is trying to pull over us.....

"Ron Paul Rocked it! I think Fox must not like him though! Americas newsroom this morning is doing a new online poll to see who won, Ron needs votes! He is showing third! Fox had a poll last night in which Ron Paul won overwhelmingly! There was a more than two to one margin with Paul over Gingrich. Fox's front-runner Romney on that poll was having trouble holding on to fourth!"
http://www.topix.com/issue/fox/gop-debate-aug11

www.foxsnews/americasnewsroom

he is now showing third on the second poll for americas newsroom. get in there and vote

http://freedomfighterradio.net/2011/08/11/ron-paul-wins-iowa..

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Ron Paul is gonna be on Fox news in just a few min it seems and is taking online questions. Dont have the link but I just heard it. Smile

Thank you...I am going to listen....he is also on C-Span from Iowa at 12:00 pm eastern....I plan to listen to that too...

http://cspan.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by gmahunni on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am

@shakes4life wrote:Here's what I sent them.....

I saw a poll last night that Fox News put out right after the debate....it was a map of the whole country voting on who won the debate last night. It clearly showed that Ron Paul was beating everyone by huge numbers....this morning we don't see a thing about the poll.....what gives??? This is what we did and you people are a JOKE....try putting out the truth for a change.....


Share this video with everyone you know!) I took a recording of my screen of Ron Paul overwhelmingly winning the Fox online Poll and the national poll because I know Fox will try to discredit there own poll and will probably remove it soon! For evidence purposes.. Ron Paul 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUrM_y4tXs

I watched the debate last night and agree that Ron Paul knocked it out of the ballpark! I also noticed how the pundits on Fox DIDN'T even MENTION Paul afterward. They are intentionally pushing him aside, hoping to influence toward Romney or Gingrich. :(

In Paul I saw (and felt) the passion we've been MISSING in our leaders for a long time! Paul's words and convictions inspire the REAL CHANGE our Government needs, and that scares the pants off of partisans. They prefer the status quo to a REAL change for Liberty. I believe America is READY for Ron Paul!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 360
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 am

@gmahunni wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:Here's what I sent them.....

I saw a poll last night that Fox News put out right after the debate....it was a map of the whole country voting on who won the debate last night. It clearly showed that Ron Paul was beating everyone by huge numbers....this morning we don't see a thing about the poll.....what gives??? This is what we did and you people are a JOKE....try putting out the truth for a change.....


Share this video with everyone you know!) I took a recording of my screen of Ron Paul overwhelmingly winning the Fox online Poll and the national poll because I know Fox will try to discredit there own poll and will probably remove it soon! For evidence purposes.. Ron Paul 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUrM_y4tXs

I watched the debate last night and agree that Ron Paul knocked it out of the ballpark! I also noticed how the pundits on Fox DIDN'T even MENTION Paul afterward. They are intentionally pushing him aside, hoping to influence toward Romney or Gingrich. :(

In Paul I saw (and felt) the passion we've been MISSING in our leaders for a long time! Paul's words and convictions inspire the REAL CHANGE our Government needs, and that scares the pants off of partisans. They prefer the status quo to a REAL change for Liberty. I believe America is READY for Ron Paul!

AMEN.....tell your friends and family what the PROPAGANDA machine is NOT telling them.....my 78 year old mother is NOW a Ron Paul supporter and telling everyone that he is the BEST! Go Ron Paul! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 am

Here's the link to the new poll because FIX NEWS didn't like that Ron Paul won the first one by a landslide....please go and vote for Ron Paul again and show these SOBS what we the people already know.....RON PAUL was the real winner.....


http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/americas-newsroom/index.html

Vote for the real winner!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by me4RV on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am



Do the voters of our once strong republic really need any more proof that Ron Paul is the best candidate. I mean clearly they are trying to discredit him. Congressman Paul is a living testament to ideals of liberty and freedom. The media conglomerates only wish that they could find some juicy gossip on him so they could discredit him.


But hey, guess what...Every democracy deserves the government its elects into power!

Those of us who like Paul and what he has to say should strive to live life perpetuating the very ideas he is fighting for. Thus, in times of prosperity and depression, we will eat, pray, and love!

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by rosienogg on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

It's just another Bush/Gore fixed poll! It will get worse before it gets better. We're in for a bumpy ride, but hopefully Ron Paul will win in the end.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

@rosienogg wrote:It's just another Bush/Gore fixed poll! It will get worse before it gets better. We're in for a bumpy ride, but hopefully Ron Paul will win in the end.

Found this info at Rumor Mill News……the FIX IS IN….they don’t want Ron Paul to win anything…

THREE FOX NEWS POLLS ON THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Posted By: EXCALIBUR
Date: Friday, 12-Aug-2011 10:09:59

THREE FOX NEWS POLLS ON THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

As of 9:57 AM Fox has run three polls with different results. It is obvious that they will keep running them until a Neo-con wins one. And that is the one they will report.

The other issue with these polls is that the vote numbers were much higher for Ron Paul earlier in the evening yesterday. Then mysteriously dropped in half.

Some of us are paying attention to this.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-debates/index.html

Ron Paul 56.71% (8,186 votes)
Newt Gingrich 13.41% (1,936 votes)
Mitt Romney 10.31% (1,488 votes)
Michele Bachmann 7.04% (1,016 votes)
Herman Cain 6.69% (966 votes)
Rick Santorum 2.5% (361 votes)
Tim Pawlenty 1.89% (273 votes)
Jon Huntsman 1.45% (210 votes)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/08/11/who-won-gop-debate/

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
Ron Paul 40.53% (9,804 votes)
Newt Gingrich 21.86% (5,287 votes)
Mitt Romney 13.03% (3,151 votes)
Michele Bachmann 9.91% (2,397 votes)
Herman Cain 8.71% (2,106 votes)
Rick Santorum 3.08% (746 votes)
Tim Pawlenty 1.72% (415 votes)
Jon Huntsman 1.17% (283 votes)
Total Votes: 24,189

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/americas-newsroom/index.html

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
Newt Gingrich 49.59% (2,118 votes)
Ron Paul 20.09% (858 votes)
Mitt Romney 13.09% (559 votes)
Michele Bachmann 8.69% (371 votes)
Herman Cain 5.31% (227 votes)
Rick Santorum 2.48% (106 votes)
Tim Pawlenty 0.61% (26 votes)
Jon Huntsman 0.14% (6 votes)
Total Votes: 4,271
Return To PollShare This
Create Your Own Poll
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 am

Thank you LORD....people are finally waking up I believe...check this post I just saw at rumor mill news too.....


Am I the only one who noted something glaringly obvious about Fox's last night's Q,A and smear scene??

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 12-Aug-2011 09:45:16

All lined up like ducks in a row, they were. Seven shills and one statesman. Oh, those in "charge", the four horsemen of the Inquisition dug up all the dirt they could on all of them. Kudos to Newt for throwing it back into Hume's face, BTW.. Loved that "mickey mouse" comeback.

Interesting, though is the way "they" dug up a bunch of dirt on everyone, and of course outed it, but they obviously could not find a thing in Ron Pauls past to attack him with. They tried again with Ron's foreign policy statements, but were cut down like a twig with his common sense answers. Their pain was obvious by their facial expressions each time the audience burst into applause and cheers with Ron's on-target, simple answers.

This is the apparent reason for the thing which struck me as a glaringly obvious attack immediately after the debate. This was the fact that the Ron Paul hating, Zionist war-mongering shill hannity did not have a post-"debate" interview with Ron Paul, the obvious winner (by applause) as well as their own online poll. Hannity interviewed ALL the others.

The OBVIOUS reason is that the shills like Hannity and O'really know that Ron's answers are correct and common sense, and Ron's answers always resonate with the hard truth, which as paid shills they are bound to discredit.

They cannot stand this. They are beginning to recognize this fact, and are beside themselves with angst and bewilderment. It shows.

NWO, Zionist warmongering, corp/gov shills just hate the obvious truth, because it makes them look like the assholes they are to the majority of the American people.

First they ignore (they tried that last year). Then they attack.. oops-- problem here.. It is not possible to attack the mainstream belief without getting mud in your own face.

Hope and Pray for the safety of Ron Paul.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty CONCERNED that the FIX is in!!

Post by gmahunni on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am

Here we are, facing another opportunity to change things, only this time we are AWAKE to the tactics of the media and their ability to manipulate the masses. My concern, however, is for Ron Paul. The BEAST that is controlling things must be destroyed. They will either rig the elections, or take Paul down before he can threaten them. It seems that the people ARE waking up, and responding to Paul because he is a stark contrast to the political "machine". This "machine" is known to "take out" threats. Let's cover Ron in prayer, and pray for our nation, so that the enemy does NOT succeed! Ron Paul for FREEDOM!

gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 360
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Herb Lady on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 am

GO RON PAUL!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 pm

@gmahunni wrote:Here we are, facing another opportunity to change things, only this time we are AWAKE to the tactics of the media and their ability to manipulate the masses. My concern, however, is for Ron Paul. The BEAST that is controlling things must be destroyed. They will either rig the elections, or take Paul down before he can threaten them. It seems that the people ARE waking up, and responding to Paul because he is a stark contrast to the political "machine". This "machine" is known to "take out" threats. Let's cover Ron in prayer, and pray for our nation, so that the enemy does NOT succeed! Ron Paul for FREEDOM!


Check this out and pass it far and wide….people are really getting fed up with the nonsense from the PROPAGANDA media machine……NOT going to be duped this time around….

Reporting Fox News to the FCC for Committing Election Fraud, Using Fraudulent Data, False Polling Reports to Sway Voter Opinion
Submitted by RP 2008 on Fri, 08/12/2011 – 06:49
in

* Ron Paul 2012

The Ron Paul Campaign should sue Fox News for False Light Publication, Defamation, and Fraud, and we should all contact the FCC and other national and local broadcasting companies and news outlets and make them report on what Fox News just did. As we all clearly witnessed, and as we can still see online (until Fox removes its original polls from online which it soon will to hide the truth as it always does) Ron Paul won a landslide victory in all online polling following the debate. Fox did not like the results of the 50 or more online polls following the debate that all showed that Ron Paul won by a landslide with margin of 2 to 3 times greater the number of votes of all the other contending candidates. So what Fox did was post a fake fixed poll that had already had Newt ahead at the time of posting. Fox posted this new fake fixed poll even though Paul was and is still winning and in first place and getting 2 to 4 times the number of votes that Newt was getting in every single other online poll. The new fake fixed poll had about 900 fabricated participants while all the other polls that showed Ron Paul winning by a landslide nationwide had roughly 20,000 real online participants or more. Then Fox said they would report on the winner in an hour using the fixed poll of about 900 people, giving noone any time to respond to the new fixed poll. In addition, I’m sure more people voted for Ron Paul even in the fixed poll, but the problem is that on the fixed poll the numbers are locked so that with every vote for Paul the computer automatically adds 1 to 3 votes for Newt within 2-3 minutes later. If Ron Paul’s Campaign does not sue Fox News and we do not report Fox news to the FCC and all other national and local news outlets I think we are all making a terrible mistake and consciously allowing evil to persist. The next time Ron Paul gets on Fox News and other news outlets for interviews Paul should ask Fox News on the air why Fox News did not show him as the winner following the debate polls (when he was clearly winning in all of them and he should cite 10 or more of the 50 or more polls he was and is still winning in), and he should ask why Fox instead introduced a fake fixed poll with less participants and reported on that. Paul needs to get candid and straightforward not only with his politics but also about the dirty tricks that are being perpetrated against him instead of acting as if these fraudulent tactics aren’t being used and allowing news organizations to continue to lie about him, step all over him, commit fraud against him, and treat him like crap. Pointing out Fox News lies and deceptive and manipulative reporting would draw a ton of attention and controversy and any media attention is good attention, especially when it draws attention to the truth, as Ron Paul always does.
David S. Chesley, Esq.
http://www.chesleylawyers.com
(818) 922-5433
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by santafe on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 pm



SHAKES4LIFE: Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It is extremely important that we understand
what is going on.... all news media's try to
sway us.

GO RON PAUL, he is the only one with the courage
to stand up to the powers behind the fed... and the
only candidate who can turn this economy around.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

@santafe wrote:

SHAKES4LIFE: Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It is extremely important that we understand
what is going on.... all news media's try to
sway us.

GO RON PAUL, he is the only one with the courage
to stand up to the powers behind the fed... and the
only candidate who can turn this economy around.

Check this article out santafe...from the Washington times...awesome....

Amidst the chaos, Ron Paul shines through

While the Iowa debate was more exciting and moderated better, the winner stayed the same; Ron Paul.Photo: Associated Press
Friday, August 12, 2011 - The Political Pro-Con by Conor Murphy

Washington, August 11, 2011 – One thing you could say about the debate; this one was definitely more exciting than the last one. Once again, Ron Paul came away looking smarter than the rest.

The biggest loser was the increasingly irrelevant Rick Santorum. The former Senator from Pennsylvania was irritated with the lack of attention he was getting, and when he got that attention during the second half of the debate, he proceeded to make a fool of himself.

While trying to score points with the few establishment Republicans left, Santorum's attacks on Congressman Paul backfired when the Representative from Texas taught him a lesson in history. When Dr. Paul informed Santorum that the United States helped overthrow the government of Iran in 1953, the former Senator seemed unaware or uninterested in this fact. This confrontation was similar to the one that Giuliani and Paul had last election cycle over 9/11, which eventually gave a boost to Paul's campaign.

One of the most memorable events of the evening was the confrontation between Michelle Bachman and Tim Pawlenty, the two candidates from Minnesota. In a clear fight for domination over the Iowa voters, Pawlenty and Bachman were at each other's throats. It would not have been surprising if a knife fight had broken out with any more intensity.

Pawlenty was the clear loser in the exchange after he made it clear that he would sacrifice principle in favor of pragmatism. Those in attendance did not take too well to this approach; all the more reason to believe that the former Governor of Minnesota might be finished after the Iowa Caucus.

While Bachman may have won that exchange, she once again dug herself a hole with the very first answer she gave. Although she answered the question, she added some red meat by declaring that Barack Obama was a one-term President. This will do little to silence her critics who claim she has no substance.

The debate did have one newcomer, and that was John Huntsman. To say that his performance was lack luster would be an understatement. The only real message that the former Governor of Utah was able to convey was that he was proud of his record. What that record is remains a mystery to those who watched the debate.

Perhaps the candidate with the biggest night was former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. This was not because he won the debate, it's because he was all but finished before last night, and somehow kept his campaign alive with a solid performance.

Some of the credit for Gingrich's big night should have gone to Congressman Paul, however. Speaker Gingrich drew great applause for his support of auditing the Federal Reserve, something Dr. Paul has supported since his first term back in the mid 70s. Gingrich spoke of the poor monetary policy of the Fed going back to the 90's. This was quite amusing because there isn't any evidence that Newt Gingrich has even had a position on the Fed at all before this election cycle. The Speaker's comments on the Fed were taken almost word for word from other speeches given by Dr. Paul.

Governor Romney might have had his weakest performance yet. He constantly dodged questions, and did not have a satisfactory answer to the fact that while he was Governor, Massachusetts was ranked 47th in job creation.

Governor Romney also missed the point entirely when discussing the difference between Romneycare and Obamacare. While Romneycare was technically Constitutional, the former Governor avoided the fact that it was still a bad policy. It is no wonder that he has decided not to compete in the Iowa Aimes Straw Poll.

Herman Cain may have escaped the debate with the fewest bumps and bruises, but this was only due to a surplus of bland and non-committal statements and a refusal to take many difficult positions on the issues.

Cain has still failed to convince most voters that an owner of a pizza company is qualified to be commander and Chief.

Congressman Ron Paul, once again, was the only candidate to provide useful and rational insight into our nation's problems. He explained how the Federal Reserve creates bubbles and is the cause of the business cycle; a concept probably lost on most of the other candidates.

Dr. Paul did have some trouble with the follow-up to his first answer when he was asked about getting an immigration bill through a divided Congress. He recovered nicely, however, with his explanation of government-run healthcare and the wedge it creates between doctors and patients.

Congressman Paul's finest moments came when he had to teach his fellow candidates about the Constitution. When Michelle Bachman challenged Paul on his view of the rights of enemy combatants, Dr. Paul rightly stated that the courts exist for a reason. He reminded Bachman that automatically declaring an individual as an enemy combatant without a trial was against the rule of law.

Rick Santorum later challenged Dr. Paul on his views of state's rights. He quoted Abraham Lincoln by saying that “The States do not have a right to do wrong.” If Santorum truly believes this then he denies the intent of the 10th amendment.

It was these reasons and more that Chris Wallace gave Ron Paul the title of “Constitutional expert” during the debate. While it is still yet to be seen how well Dr. Paul will do in the Iowa Straw Poll, it is likely that he will surprise many people.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/political
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by sandiflorida on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Very interesting posts...seems everyone here watches FOX (noise)....think for yourselves.....take in MSNBC as well from 6 to 11 pm.once in a while and get a different perspective from the hate mongers on FOX.

The problem, as I see it, is that if Dr Ron Paul were to get elected, the Republican party will do to him, what they have done to President Obama....anything and everything to obstruct, delay, lie, divert attention, name-call...put forth their usual HATE messages...continue to vote for war and the war profiteers...just reveiw the last three years honestly.

We are in August. How many jobs programs have the Republicans put forth and discussed or debated in 8 months? How many of anything good has the Republican House done??? Mr. Boehner has managed to get 12.
yes, less than 15, bills passed. Ms Polosi, as Speaker of the House, managed in the first year to get over 350 bills passed in the House. Seems to me that the Republican controlled House is incompentent....Oh ya, I forgot...their first order of business was to do no independent thinking on their own...but to follow ORDERS of McConnel in the Senate, and Boehner....to see that President Obama only has one term....

It is time for the Repubican members of Congress, House and Senate, and most Democrats, to remember that they were voted into office by "we the people" to work "we the people" and not for their choice of PARTY. I, for one, believe that with Congress not working (together) to solve our national problems...like JOBS, the problem people MUST be voted out of office ASAP!

And please, no more 'wing-nuts'

sandiflorida



sandiflorida
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-12

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Quick facts One sentence responses

Bachmann = Voted for Patriot Act need I say More?
Perry= Huge spending and goes to private Bilderberg Meetings.
Gingrich = Pathological Lier About Pretty Much everything .
Romney = Huge Spending and Romneycare Need I say More?
Pawlenty = Answers all questions with Obama's Fault.
Cain = Former Federal Reserve Chairman Need I say More?

Ron Paul = 30 years Of truth , Honor , and Integrity
and a firm believer in all individual Freedoms & small Government.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty The only reason Ron Paul wins any polls is because you people vote over and over for him

Post by perrin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

perrin
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 pm

@perrin wrote:He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

Yes I do and this is Ron Paul's time...the reason you think he is out in left field is because we have gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is critical NOW to get a man of Paul's integrity and knowledge of the constitution in the White House....all the others are Status quo and Americans are fed up with them....you should be too....and yes....FIX NEWS is part of the LAME STREAM media putting out misinformation and propaganda on a daily basis!

PS...Don't tell me what to believe and what NOT to believe....I know my stuff....I have been researching this for a while NOW and if you think the FIX isn't in on RON PAUL then you are in for a rude awakening!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by freeway2 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 pm


Don't you all realize that the Democrats want Ron Paul to be the candidate because they know he cannot win.

He didn't win the Debate last night, no one did the Q were gotta Q and no one one.

We need a canidate that can actually win.

Ron is a nice person, but he can't win. If Ron would win the nomination, then O would win and God Help us all

freeway2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by lonestargreg on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
@perrin wrote:He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

Yes I do and this is Ron Paul's time...the reason you think he is out in left field is because we have gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is critical NOW to get a man of Paul's integrity and knowledge of the constitution in the White House....all the others are Status quo and Americans are fed up with them....you should be too....and yes....FIX NEWS is part of the LAME STREAM media putting out misinformation and propaganda on a daily basis!

PS...Don't tell me what to believe and what NOT to believe....I know my stuff....I have been researching this for a while NOW and if you think the FIX isn't in on RON PAUL then you are in for a rude awakening!

He has alot of good ideas but his foreign policy ideas are reckless.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by therealbutterfly on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 pm

@sandiflorida wrote:Very interesting posts...seems everyone here watches FOX (noise)....think for yourselves.....take in MSNBC as well from 6 to 11 pm.once in a while and get a different perspective from the hate mongers on FOX.

The problem, as I see it, is that if Dr Ron Paul were to get elected, the Republican party will do to him, what they have done to President Obama....anything and everything to obstruct, delay, lie, divert attention, name-call...put forth their usual HATE messages...continue to vote for war and the war profiteers...just reveiw the last three years honestly.

We are in August. How many jobs programs have the Republicans put forth and discussed or debated in 8 months? How many of anything good has the Republican House done??? Mr. Boehner has managed to get 12.
yes, less than 15, bills passed. Ms Polosi, as Speaker of the House, managed in the first year to get over 350 bills passed in the House. Seems to me that the Republican controlled House is incompentent....Oh ya, I forgot...their first order of business was to do no independent thinking on their own...but to follow ORDERS of McConnel in the Senate, and Boehner....to see that President Obama only has one term....

It is time for the Repubican members of Congress, House and Senate, and most Democrats, to remember that they were voted into office by "we the people" to work "we the people" and not for their choice of PARTY. I, for one, believe that with Congress not working (together) to solve our national problems...like JOBS, the problem people MUST be voted out of office ASAP!

And please, no more 'wing-nuts'

sandiflorida




Oh yes, lets commend Ms Pelosi and her "pass the healthcare bill to find out what is says" as a ringing endorsement. Where is the budget from Obama? Oh, there isnt one! Havent had one since he took office. When he DID propose one, it was voted down 100% even by his own party. You need to look beyond the last 3 years to see the damage by the Democrat controlled congress back then. Not saying Republicans are blameless but it certainly isnt one sided like you are trying to make it seem.

I say Bring on the TEA Party! Go Libertarians!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by topspin2 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 pm

I think that most need to do a bit more research on Paul. There is considerable evidence that he is tied to the illuminati. I was a bit dismayed when I saw this, but knew that is was a possibility. The rat bastards have all their ducks in a row...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6inINzThw&feature=related

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by perrin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 am

@shakes4life wrote:
@perrin wrote:He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

Yes I do and this is Ron Paul's time...the reason you think he is out in left field is because we have gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is critical NOW to get a man of Paul's integrity and knowledge of the constitution in the White House....all the others are Status quo and Americans are fed up with them....you should be too....and yes....FIX NEWS is part of the LAME STREAM media putting out misinformation and propaganda on a daily basis!

PS...Don't tell me what to believe and what NOT to believe....I know my stuff....I have been researching this for a while NOW and if you think the FIX isn't in on RON PAUL then you are in for a rude awakening!

This response speaks for itself. No more need be said.

perrin
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by perrin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@sandiflorida wrote:Very interesting posts...seems everyone here watches FOX (noise)....think for yourselves.....take in MSNBC as well from 6 to 11 pm.once in a while and get a different perspective from the hate mongers on FOX.

The problem, as I see it, is that if Dr Ron Paul were to get elected, the Republican party will do to him, what they have done to President Obama....anything and everything to obstruct, delay, lie, divert attention, name-call...put forth their usual HATE messages...continue to vote for war and the war profiteers...just reveiw the last three years honestly.

We are in August. How many jobs programs have the Republicans put forth and discussed or debated in 8 months? How many of anything good has the Republican House done??? Mr. Boehner has managed to get 12.
yes, less than 15, bills passed. Ms Polosi, as Speaker of the House, managed in the first year to get over 350 bills passed in the House. Seems to me that the Republican controlled House is incompentent....Oh ya, I forgot...their first order of business was to do no independent thinking on their own...but to follow ORDERS of McConnel in the Senate, and Boehner....to see that President Obama only has one term....

It is time for the Repubican members of Congress, House and Senate, and most Democrats, to remember that they were voted into office by "we the people" to work "we the people" and not for their choice of PARTY. I, for one, believe that with Congress not working (together) to solve our national problems...like JOBS, the problem people MUST be voted out of office ASAP!

And please, no more 'wing-nuts'

sandiflorida




Oh yes, lets commend Ms Pelosi and her "pass the healthcare bill to find out what is says" as a ringing endorsement. Where is the budget from Obama? Oh, there isnt one! Havent had one since he took office. When he DID propose one, it was voted down 100% even by his own party. You need to look beyond the last 3 years to see the damage by the Democrat controlled congress back then. Not saying Republicans are blameless but it certainly isnt one sided like you are trying to make it seem.

I say Bring on the TEA Party! Go Libertarians!!!!!

AGREED!

perrin
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by topspin2 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 am

Shakes youu are on the right track, just in last place. You need to gain a larger understanding of the political process and the truth behind politics. Our president is not elected, he is groomed. Sorry to have to tell you.....Keep reading my friend and God Bless...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty say what you will

Post by zenon on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 am

I say ....say what you will.....when the tea party takes another 100 seats in congress and the dems and republicans are both minorities.....then we will finally be able to get this country back on its feet.....would love to see the first thing passed.....TERM LIMITS!!!! to heck with ALL the rino's and dems that have been there for all these years d have done nothing for the people or this country.

GO TEA PARTY!!!!!!!! bigsmile

zenon
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 60
Location : Houston Texas

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by perrin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 am

@shakes4life wrote:
@perrin wrote:He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

Yes I do and this is Ron Paul's time...the reason you think he is out in left field is because we have gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is critical NOW to get a man of Paul's integrity and knowledge of the constitution in the White House....all the others are Status quo and Americans are fed up with them....you should be too....and yes....FIX NEWS is part of the LAME STREAM media putting out misinformation and propaganda on a daily basis!

PS...Don't tell me what to believe and what NOT to believe....I know my stuff....I have been researching this for a while NOW and if you think the FIX isn't in on RON PAUL then you are in for a rude awakening!

LOL, no one is telling you what to believe. I don't want you turning this into another conspiracy theory.

perrin
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 am

@freeway2 wrote:
Don't you all realize that the Democrats want Ron Paul to be the candidate because they know he cannot win.

He didn't win the Debate last night, no one did the Q were gotta Q and no one one.

We need a canidate that can actually win.

Ron is a nice person, but he can't win. If Ron would win the nomination, then O would win and God Help us all

You most likely didn't watch the debate and evidently you didn't see all the polls that were posted on line that had Ron Paul winning by a landslide.....you need to step away from the Dinar for a while and get involved in a real cause.....get a man of truth and integrity elected instead of another RINO or LIEberal who will just continue the same failed policies of George Bush....BO is not doing anything different than Bush did! Ron Paul is the ONLY one who can beat BO...HIDE and WATCH!

Ron Paul all the way in 2012


Ron Paul Handily Won GOP Debate: Los Angeles Times.
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/08/12/ron-paul-handily-won-gop-debate-los-angeles-times/

BTW.....I know many DEMS and INDENPENDENTS who re-registered as Repbubs just to vote for Paul in the primary.....I am an independent and went and registered as a Repub just so I can get Paul nominated in the Primary...after that I will return to being an INDEPENDENT!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:05 am

@perrin wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@perrin wrote:He does have a few things good to say, but he is mostly way out in left field... way out. The primaries will reflect this again. Paul has a very vocal, but very small set of supporters. In the coming primaries, just like last time, he will become an also-ran.

Please stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything. If, as you say, it is just like last time, he would have won the nomination. Do you think the primary voting last time was fixed as well?

Yes I do and this is Ron Paul's time...the reason you think he is out in left field is because we have gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is critical NOW to get a man of Paul's integrity and knowledge of the constitution in the White House....all the others are Status quo and Americans are fed up with them....you should be too....and yes....FIX NEWS is part of the LAME STREAM media putting out misinformation and propaganda on a daily basis!

PS...Don't tell me what to believe and what NOT to believe....I know my stuff....I have been researching this for a while NOW and if you think the FIX isn't in on RON PAUL then you are in for a rude awakening!

LOL, no one is telling you what to believe. I don't want you turning this into another conspiracy theory.

Another lie....you told me to "stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything." I will believe what I want especially when I know for a fact that FIX NEWS is trying to push RINO"s on the public and lying about the facts concerning Ron PAUL.....there is even an attorney who is writing the FCC on FIX NEWS false data reporting on the polls that show Ron Paul as a clear winner all across the country....check it out....



Ron Paul and the Poll Fox News is Not Talking About!

August 12, 2011 By: Freedom Fighter Category: Uncategorized

.

Posted by: JT Campell (USMC RETIRED) Host of Freedom Fighter Radio

Dr. Paul dropped a big hammer in the Ames, Iowa debate. We here at Freedom Fighter Radio watched Fox News online poll till nearly four in the morning! Ron Paul was a clear leader with a two to one margin over Gingrich! Fox News seemed to pull the poll down off the front of there website with in two hours of the debate ending! Seems to me they didn’t want the country seeing the truth, that the front runner is Ron Paul! Well, this morning that very poll is showing Ron Paul with a three to one margin over Gingrich!

Link to see the poll click link below

http://www.topix.com/issue/fox/gop-debate-aug11

However, Fox (Faux) News appears unwilling to be up front and honest about the results of that currently ongoing poll! This Morning Fox’s show America’s Newsroom had to have there own online poll in a seeming attempt to marginalize his campaign as they did in 2008! Well Dr. Paul took second on that poll any how, still a strong finish. But why have another poll rather than talk about the one done right after the debate that showed Paul with a massive lead?

Furthermore, on Sean Hannity’s show last night they also seemed to try the marginalization of Dr. Paul! Frank Luntz the corrupt poll fixer who worked against Dr. Paul in 2008 tried to say the same tired crap that Romney was still the leader after the debate. Well Fox’s very own online poll was showing him as hardly grasping on to a fourth place spot, just barely holding a lead over Bachmann! Things like this are really what are making people turn away from the defunct cable media networks! I think this kind of behavior by these networks is why they are now referred to as lame-stream!

Bill O’Reilly and nearly the entire news network have been holding up Romney as the front runner for some time now. Funny Fox’s very own poll says different with hardly a fourth place showing to back that rhetoric up! All through, my county I have yet to see one sign/sticker supporting Romney. However, Dr. Paul’s signs/stickers are being seen more and more! It’s kind of like they are breeding! My Parents were the first and only Paul sign in their neighborhood just a month ago. Now, there are six or seven of them! Not sure where the supposed support is that has Fox saying “Romney is the front runner” is at? As there are no signs for Romney to be seen, anywhere in my county!

As of 11:30 A.M EDT. Fox news own poll that was taken off the front page (seemingly), still shows Ron Paul with a clear three to one lead over Gingrich! It still has Dr. Paul as the front runner! Fair, and balanced, or skewed to suit the stink they are cooking up? I say skewed! Ron Paul wins in the Ames debate, and it is hard to validly argue any other candidate did! I mean seriously, even Newt Gingrich is now taking up Ron Paul’s long time sound money, audit the Fed arguments! The Doctor is most definitely in!!!!!
.

Please support the work of and help Freedom Fighter Radio expand

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/08/11/who-won-gop-debate...
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by justicar on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 am

DUMP FOX NEWS

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by learning2win on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am

shakes4life,

Thank you for what you bring to this site. I agree with everything you have said. Just like the last election Ron Paul was hardly mentioned... maybe because what he stands for really is the TRUTH.

The law says we are obligated to know the law but how many people have read and/or understand the Constitution. Besides the Declaration of Independence. it is the most important Document in American history. It is the Document that limits the powers of the federal government ! Unbeknownst to most people it was written to keep the power of the land with the people... NOT to let the Feds rule over the States!!!!!!

Until American Citizens claim their heritage and wake up, we will continue to be slaves to purposeful misinformation.

I, for one, applaud your posts to help educate and inform us of the usurpation of our freedoms. Ron Paul is a well educated man on these issues. He will serve our country proud if elected. Why??? Because he totally understands what our Founding Fathers were trying to protect us from... tyranny!!!

I thank you you for bringing us pertinent information and helping to expose the lies. You truly are a guru in your own right. Okie would be proud of you... as I am!

God Bless You !!!! Amen!!

learning2win
New Member
New Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by lonestargreg on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 am



The Tea Party are not Libertarians and Ron Paul did not start the movement, although he has tried to co-opt it. The Tea Party are first and foremost Conservatives and you may thank Sarah Palin for bring it's first voice.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 am

@learning2win wrote:shakes4life,

Thank you for what you bring to this site. I agree with everything you have said. Just like the last election Ron Paul was hardly mentioned... maybe because what he stands for really is the TRUTH.

The law says we are obligated to know the law but how many people have read and/or understand the Constitution. Besides the Declaration of Independence. it is the most important Document in American history. It is the Document that limits the powers of the federal government ! Unbeknownst to most people it was written to keep the power of the land with the people... NOT to let the Feds rule over the States!!!!!!

Until American Citizens claim their heritage and wake up, we will continue to be slaves to purposeful misinformation.

I, for one, applaud your posts to help educate and inform us of the usurpation of our freedoms. Ron Paul is a well educated man on these issues. He will serve our country proud if elected. Why??? Because he totally understands what our Founding Fathers were trying to protect us from... tyranny!!!

I thank you you for bringing us pertinent information and helping to expose the lies. You truly are a guru in your own right. Okie would be proud of you... as I am!

God Bless You !!!! Amen!!

Thank you so much learning2win....you are a great American and I am proud to call you friend.....it is very rewarding to know that I am at least helping a few people to understand that we have this one last chance to get it right and electing another status quo establishment LYING politician will only speed up the tyranny already upon us.....have a great day my friend and GOD BLESS you and yours!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Iran is no THREAT! Really? Sounds more like the Obama adminsitration to me?

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

Statements like we shouldn't worry about Iran getting a Nuclear weapon? Lord help us and protect Israel! There is a difference between an average Iranian citizen and those who ACTUALLY believe that if they start a war it will usher in the appearance of the 12 Imam. Those like their president are not rational.

Non-interventionism never keeps a nation from going to war or entering a conflict it just postpones it and causes them to enter it at a disadvantage. IMHO

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by BURNS on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 am

PLEASE DON'T GET TOO EXCITED!! THERE ARE A LOT OF STRANGE FOLKS THAT TRY TO HELP SELECT THE OTHER PARTIES CANDIATE.. THEY TRY TO MAKE SOMEONE APPEAR STRONG, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT STAND THE SPOTLIGHT OF THE NATIONAL CAMPAIGN..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : OKLAHOMA

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

@lonestargreg wrote:

The Tea Party are not Libertarians and Ron Paul did not start the movement, although he has tried to co-opt it. The Tea Party are first and foremost Conservatives and you may thank Sarah Palin for bring it's first voice.

What an ignorant statement.....the Tea Party is made up of various Patries including Democrats...RePUBS.....INDEPENDENTS....LIBERTY LOVERS....Constitutionalist...disenchanted with our Federal Government which has grown 3 fold under Bush and Obama......Luckily you ignorant ones are in a minority now...Sarah Palin is a great American but NO WHERE NEAR ready to be PREZ......she is very IGNORANT in her own right about what is upon us and if anyone co-opted the TEA PARTY it is she.....heck....I would make a better PREZ than she would with my knowledge and expertise on the corruption and unlawful wars we are in....she is clueless...or at least appears to be!!!

Ron Paul has been warning us for a while now about the mess we are currently in but NO ONE was listening....now those things have come to pass. What he knows about the economy, FED RESERVE and the constitution is HUGE and the path we need to get on if we are to save our country and the constitution and the Declaration of Independence that are so-o-o-o important to our freedoms and liberties! AND YES....they are being co-opted on a daily basis by this out of control Federal Government!

Don't know if you are aware but Sarah Palin was groomed by Henry Kissinger too on foreign policy and Kissenger is NO TEA PARTY guy....you need to do some research bud before you start spouting off about Ron PAUL.....try reading some of his books.....if anything he is a PURE Constitutionalist......that is why the constitution Party supports him and Judge Napalitano is one of his biggest fans.....It is time to get the best man for the job elected instead of someone who just gets up there and cheerleads against BO and has NO solutions....that's Sarah Palin and the other status qou RINO's on the public stage right now! I am so thankful the young folks are awake and supporting Dr. Paul.....my 18 year old daughter and her friends get to vote for the first time in 2012 and I am proud to say they are all voting for RON PAUL and his visions.....they understand that without his leadership their futures are DOOMED TO SAY THE LEAST!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

@FreedomUSA wrote:Statements like we shouldn't worry about Iran getting a Nuclear weapon? Lord help us and protect Israel! There is a difference between an average Iranian citizen and those who ACTUALLY believe that if they start a war it will usher in the appearance of the 12 Imam. Those like their president are not rational.

Non-interventionism never keeps a nation from going to war or entering a conflict it just postpones it and causes them to enter it at a disadvantage. IMHO

MORE ignorance.....why don't we go after all the other countries surrounding Iran that have nuclear weapons too and are more of a threat than IRAN....let's start with Russia......NO WONDER our country is so far down the rabbit hole.....you all keep digging it deeper and deeper and there will come a day that there will be NO GETTING OUT! PEACE is what Dr. Paul is about.....we have a huge military....If IRAN ever attacked us or anyone else we would be there in a NEW YORK minute to wipe them off the face of the map.....GET a CLUE already!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 am

@BURNS wrote:PLEASE DON'T GET TOO EXCITED!! THERE ARE A LOT OF STRANGE FOLKS THAT TRY TO HELP SELECT THE OTHER PARTIES CANDIATE.. THEY TRY TO MAKE SOMEONE APPEAR STRONG, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT STAND THE SPOTLIGHT OF THE NATIONAL CAMPAIGN..

BURNS

NOT sure what you are referring to but last time I checked Ron Paul has been a registered Republican for many years.....it is NOT his fault that the Rebublican party has been taken over by the LIEberal progressives like John McCAin and the other RINO's currently trying to stamp down Tea Party Patriots.....there is NOTHING Conservative about the establishment RINOS currently running against Dr. Paul....a man of truth and honor!


MORE GREAT NEWS FOR Dr. PAUL who will with stand the nation spotlight much better than anyone running in 2012 including OBAMA......

San Francisco Chronicle: Ron Paul Wins Iowa GOP Debate; Is Right On Iran
Submitted by HenryWilliamson on Fri, 08/12/2011 - 12:48
in

* Ron Paul 2012

WOOHOO!!!!!! This is awesome!!!

The verdict is in - Ron Paul won last night's GOP Presidential debate in Ames, Iowa. Much to the chagrin of the neo-cons at Fox News, the polls, and applause, overwhelmingly showed that the people thought Ron Paul won the debate. Fox News was even forced to take down its own poll from its website after Paul crushed the competition in a landslide. Readers can can view that poll here. This is the largest online GOP debate poll, and just under 30,000 Americans have voted. Ron Paul has received a whopping 16,188 votes thus far, which is more than triple the support of runner-up Newt Gingrich.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/08/12/...
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 am

Great interview with Dr. Paul.....such knowledge and wisdom.....

https://youtu.be/2o8BvQ4TTHM


RON PAUL 2012.....the revolution continues!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by perrin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 am

"Another lie....you told me to "stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything."

LOL. You are twisting my words again. This is how you operate. It is apparent there is no reason in this thread. You may continue. I am leaving the funny farm. say what you will about me.

perrin
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 am

@perrin wrote:"Another lie....you told me to "stop believing Fox is 'fixing' anything."

LOL. You are twisting my words again. This is how you operate. It is apparent there is no reason in this thread. You may continue. I am leaving the funny farm. say what you will about me.

TWISTED YOUR WORDS...NOT.....I quoted your words....you need to get off the kool-aid and yes....runaway from the truth....that's how you disinformation agents work! BYE NOW>>>>and good riddance!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by FreedomUSA on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 am

@shakes4life wrote:
@FreedomUSA wrote:Statements like we shouldn't worry about Iran getting a Nuclear weapon? Lord help us and protect Israel! There is a difference between an average Iranian citizen and those who ACTUALLY believe that if they start a war it will usher in the appearance of the 12 Imam. Those like their president are not rational.

Non-interventionism never keeps a nation from going to war or entering a conflict it just postpones it and causes them to enter it at a disadvantage. IMHO

MORE ignorance.....why don't we go after all the other countries surrounding Iran that have nuclear weapons too and are more of a threat than IRAN....let's start with Russia......NO WONDER our country is so far down the rabbit hole.....you all keep digging it deeper and deeper and there will come a day that there will be NO GETTING OUT! PEACE is what Dr. Paul is about.....we have a huge military....If IRAN ever attacked us or anyone else we would be there in a NEW YORK minute to wipe them off the face of the map.....GET a CLUE already!

IGNORANCE IS NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE "OTHER NATIONS" WHO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND YET DON'T OR WON'T USE THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS AGAINST THE U.S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THE U.S. TO USE OURS IN RETALIATION AGAINST THEIR PEOPLE, AND THE PRESIDENT OF IRAN WHO DOESN'T CARE IF WE DO WHEN (NOT IF) HE USES HIS AGAINST ISRAEL! IMHO YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IRAN IS ABOUT TO HAVE THE NUCLEAR WEAPON CAUSE ISRAEL WILL TAKE THEM OUT JUST AS THEY DID WITH SYRIA SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

FreedomUSA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Alchemist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 am

Does Israel have nukes?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by Alchemist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 am

@shakes4life wrote:Here's what I sent them.....

I saw a poll last night that Fox News put out right after the debate....it was a map of the whole country voting on who won the debate last night. It clearly showed that Ron Paul was beating everyone by huge numbers....this morning we don't see a thing about the poll.....what gives??? This is what we did and you people are a JOKE....try putting out the truth for a change.....


Share this video with everyone you know!) I took a recording of my screen of Ron Paul overwhelmingly winning the Fox online Poll and the national poll because I know Fox will try to discredit there own poll and will probably remove it soon! For evidence purposes.. Ron Paul 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUrM_y4tXs

Ron Paul's bill on currency reform:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wz7jV1fsGI

Also interesring that Dr. Paul is also the Chairman of the Federal Reserve review board. Any connection to the recent audit?
http://www.ronpaul.com/congress/legislation/111th-congress-200910/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/
http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal-reserve-reveals-16-trillion-in-secret-bailouts

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 am

@FreedomUSA wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
@FreedomUSA wrote:Statements like we shouldn't worry about Iran getting a Nuclear weapon? Lord help us and protect Israel! There is a difference between an average Iranian citizen and those who ACTUALLY believe that if they start a war it will usher in the appearance of the 12 Imam. Those like their president are not rational.

Non-interventionism never keeps a nation from going to war or entering a conflict it just postpones it and causes them to enter it at a disadvantage. IMHO

MORE ignorance.....why don't we go after all the other countries surrounding Iran that have nuclear weapons too and are more of a threat than IRAN....let's start with Russia......NO WONDER our country is so far down the rabbit hole.....you all keep digging it deeper and deeper and there will come a day that there will be NO GETTING OUT! PEACE is what Dr. Paul is about.....we have a huge military....If IRAN ever attacked us or anyone else we would be there in a NEW YORK minute to wipe them off the face of the map.....GET a CLUE already!

IGNORANCE IS NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE "OTHER NATIONS" WHO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND YET DON'T OR WON'T USE THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS AGAINST THE U.S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THE U.S. TO USE OURS IN RETALIATION AGAINST THEIR PEOPLE, AND THE PRESIDENT OF IRAN WHO DOESN'T CARE IF WE DO WHEN (NOT IF) HE USES HIS AGAINST ISRAEL! IMHO YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IRAN IS ABOUT TO HAVE THE NUCLEAR WEAPON CAUSE ISRAEL WILL TAKE THEM OUT JUST AS THEY DID WITH SYRIA SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

There you have it....so NO reason to get bent out of shape if Iran gets a nuclear weapon....ISRAEL will handle it and wipe them off the face of the earth....Iran is NOT a threat to anyone....including us....you made my point exactly....the good Dr. is Correct!


San Francisco Chronicle: Ron Paul Wins Iowa GOP Debate; Is Right On Iran
Submitted by HenryWilliamson on Fri, 08/12/2011 - 12:48
in

* Ron Paul 2012

WOOHOO!!!!!! This is awesome!!!


Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/08/12/...


shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge... Empty Re: Ron Paul won every poll now FIX NEWS won't acknowledge...

Post by shakes4life on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

@Alchemist wrote:Does Israel have nukes?

Exactly!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum