Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Big Gator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 pm

This was caught about 40 miles from where I live.  I sure don't want to meet up with anything like this!

WJTV News Channel 12

Another big gator out of Port Gibson! Check out this 13'2 662 lbs killed at Blue Buck Hunting Club by Mark Culbertson.

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

OMG!  Definately from the prehistoric era... I kind of bad that his life is over. Was he attacking people?  Or was he killed for sport?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I just saw this monster on the news and I agree Ponee I was really sad they killed it, couldn't they have called in Gator Boys and relocated it?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm

That is how i feel when I hear that some hunter kills that huge racked grandfather of all deers.  The HUMAN is soooo proud of his kill and that poor deer.  All he endured to survive that long and poof...  It isn't even the rule of "survival of the fittest and he lost, they don't  have a change against man.  It is an unfair fight. sigh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:24 pm

I totally agree I cannot stand game hunting, go shoot a bloody target ya heroes!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 pm

In justice, the hunters I know hunt for meat. Yes, they enjoy the sport, but they also respect the animals they hunt. They will also tell you that the big ones are no easy catch. They got that size by being smart enough and wily enough to avoid harvest for many years. They know every trick in the book are are not easily fooled. In reality, most animals taken are younger ones or less than healthy due to age etc. Yes, all ages are harvested, but still and all the ones in the prime of their life are generally speaking the hardest to catch. 

We've have all seen and heard the horror stories of bad people hunting, PETA and others make sure of that, but they ignore the other side, shots passed up because they were not sure of a shot, or that it was appropriate size/sex for harvest, or because they spied a young offspring still dependent upon it. Also ignored is that fact that most wildlife protection laws, reintroduction and conservation projects have been proposed and supported by hunters. 

As to the gator, the skin will be sold, and the meat eaten ... pretty much the same as he would have done for you given the opportunity. Except he would not have bothered with the skin ... Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 pm

big old gator, no doubt. Ok horizon, I had figured that you were from Tennessee, but with your pinpointing your location, I have now decided you must be a rajun cajun from Louisiana.....

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Big Gator   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 pm

You guessed right wpsmit....Born and raised in LA, but now live in S. MS.  Oh yes, went to  LSU & a Tiger fan!!! Oh I know somebody is going to say too much info, but its still like a needle in a haystack. coffee 

By the way I feel sorry for animals and such that are killed after they have survived so long.  There is one thing about an alligator, they do not go to waste, they use every part of the gator for something.
I am against hunters that hunt just for the sport, and do not eat what they kill.  My dad always said, Don't kill it if your not going to eat it.  Except snakes, that is an exception!  The only good snake is a dead snake.coffeebath 

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Big Gator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-