Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence

Go down

This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence  Empty This is the most dangerous time in modern history-intelligence

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 pm

from -
     http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57538

“We’re in the most dangerous time in modern world history and here’s why, here’s what’s happening,” stated my source deep within the spy world early this morning.
“We’re seeing a combination of a nine-percent overall approval rating for intervention in Syria, or the absence of public support for the globalist plans by the Obama regime, the UK, the Saudis and other NATO allies. When have we seen this before, and what does history tell us? The increased likelihood of a false flag event larger and causing more public outrage than the alleged chemical weapons attacks.”
My source continued, “think Gulf of Tonkin, the Lusitania, even Pearl Harbor, use those as your historical guides for what we’re seeing today. Make no mistake, the global agenda has not changed,” he emphasized. “When their primary plan backfires or meets resistance, they have alternate plans. In the coming days or weeks, we could see an event that will be horrendous enough to change that nine-percent backing. Also, time is not on their side, they need to act within a short window as the anti-Assad ‘rebels’ are being beaten badly without Western assistance.”
Benghazi, briefly
“Remember what happened in Benghazi and our many conversations about what was really going on there, which you printed and the reports have since been proven correct. It was all about arming and training anti-Assad fighters, including the instructional use of chemical weapons in Turkey and elsewhere, along the border of Syria. People seem to forget that the Turkish consulate met Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, the CIA logistics center, to show him that the Russians had satellite images of this training activity.  Putin was not amused and gave Turkey an ultimatum, which was delivered to the United States at Benghazi.”
“Russia, however, had to do something to expose the operation for what it was. The primary attacking force was Ansar al Sharia, a military arm of Iran, which is a proxy nation state of Russia. Connect the dots. Do people really think Assad used chemical weapons on a retreating rebel force?
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum