Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please

2 posters

Go down

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please Empty A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please We-are-family

Dear Members and Guests -

Many of you remember us as the original Okie Oil Man forum, my how things have changed, huh? We have undergone a total transformation, not only in name, but also in our philosophies. Since we have a MULTITUDE of new people coming to Dinar Daily DIscussions, I thought this would be a good time to remind people of WHO we are NOW.  Okie is no longer part of this forum.  He was removed from here in 2012 and went on to create his own site elsewhere.

At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc. We come together on this forum with the common interest of discussing this speculative investment and many other topics. In our quest for dinar info we find there are many avenues of information.

Many of us here are seasoned dinar holders and we have learned that there are a few good info providers that never claim dates or rates. They just share the news and their thoughts. And we respect and appreciate that. But, we have also learned that there are many who claim to have information and they DON'T. They are Called GURUS aka GOOROOS. We do NOT support the GOOROOS and yes they ARE DIFFERENT from the "info providers".

GooRoos don't have a clue. Though they may use real articles, they tend to sensationalize and distort the information to fit their fictional tales. There is also the belief that several of the ROOS have direct ties to dinar dealers and are making good money from misleading people into thinking that the RV is imminent on a weekly, daily, hourly schedule. GURUS have been telling the same stories (lies) for YEARS. Our Time Capsule Room, found at TIME CAPSULE - THEN and NOW provides you with posts from years gone by where these people have claimed the RV DONE, time and time again. These people are out right deceitful. When you look beyond their charisma and the use of religion to validate them and you look at what they are actually posting and their track record, you can find all kinds of holes in their lies.

At Dinar Daily we are OPEN about refuting their so called "intel" and "sources" they are always posting. We will discuss the reasons why what they are saying is ridiculous and cannot be possible.  

Every dinar forum or blog has it's purpose. As for the purpose of THIS FORUM, it is to fellowship with other dinarians and to share ideas in regards to the iraqi dinar and other topics.

Here, you will find the Iraqi News, along with the guru fiction. You will find other topics of interest. And, ALL ARE WELCOME! Feel free to make an account and post on whatever you wish.

I would like to thank everyone who participates on the boards. It is you, the members, that make Dinar Daily the forum that it is. And for those guests that lurk and read only, please feel free to create an account and join in. Bring your own discussions of whatever you want to talk about. We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please Empty Re: A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Very well said Ponee. 

Thanks for giving us a place to be able to discuss the validity of the roos words without condemnation or banning.

So for myself... I will try very hard to be respectful of your wishes.  For me... you have brought the fun back to the investment. 

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please 2243815925 

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please 2245507099A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please Empty Re: A MUST READ for Everyone NEW Please

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:59 am

BUMP

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum