Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY

+17
txchick
tummybed
Khoregos
wizkid
FoxyRoxy
alohajim
thegreentreesmusic
gridkeeper
KaaCee
procomp1
lifechanging
FREEWAY BILL
tamharris
Lee
DINARSMACK
jim32
Scotti G
21 posters

Go down

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY Empty PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm

I and many others have stood by quietly (not bashing, not stirring up trouble and not attacking) while so many have shown themselves to be only interested in their status, their supposed great connection to the heart of the matter of the RV of the IQD.

Enough is enough. It is not nice or proper that so many take advantage of so many others. By that I am addressing a wide array of issues. Take these pay for info sites. Well ok if they actually have valid, verifiable and accurate information then that might be worth the cost of connection but come on no-one has been that much better than anyone else with a dinar information site (with one exception and even he will tell you that the information is accurate but the dates keep getting moved for reasons beyond our understanding) Now we have leaders going on triads on to politics. (I don’t know about you but I am here as an investor…I am a minister and on occasion I have indeed encouraged some to pray or do something specific in a specific post but you don’t hear me preaching or quoting the Word of God here!!!!!)

Also we have numerous people who are pushing other agendas and trying to tie their theories to this investment. Come on. Let’s be rational. Let’s get back to thinking again. If you have done any research at all you will realize that it is extremely unlikely that the value of the IQD will be above $4.40 USD. I could quote the statements of the IMF and the UN from last year (but I won’t – if you want the information get busy researching). I could quote any number of Dr. Shab’s speeches and addresses and you would see that yes the currency will be strong. Understand this…Dr. Shabibi is a very intelligent man and is well in control of the currency of his country. He is not going to start a regional conflict with his neighbors by revaluing his currency to such a value that it undermines their stability. Kuwait for instance has an agreement that the RV rate will not exceed $.50 above the value of the KWD. If you take the RI (re-introduction of the IQD at its prior value of $3.22 and add on the 20% authorized by the IMF last October then you come up with an authorized value of $3.86 (the KWD is +/- $3.64) Now given the devaluation of the USD over the last 8 or so months and the agreements of the neighboring countries, as well as potential slight RV of the KWD upward, it does not make any sense that the rate is going to be higher than $4.40.

OK now that I have made that comment, let me state that yes people are seeing different rates hit the back or trader screens that are in some locations. These rates are most likely GFC’s or Global Foreign Currency system tests. These rates have been showing up since March (remember the Hot Dog day!) That was a ping or a GFC system test. I personally told Tony and Dan about that for months before they started telling people that is what happened). I can tell you with certainty that rates from $.86 -$5.25 USD have been seen on screens in banks and banking institutions across the USA. Does that mean that that is our rate…..? NOPE. They are tests which are necessary to align systems. I can tell you right now what is on screens but I have promised my silence (see BGG).

Why am I making these comments? Why am I pointing out some serious issues in our community? It is because I and my very dear friends DonnieR, Poppy2, Dewy, Okie, BGG, Pam, Daisy, Rabbi, Viking and the rest of the gang (maybe we should start a weekly TV show-----just kidding) are truly concerned at the nonsense and stupidity that is running rampant. Many of our fellow investors are desperate. They show serious signs like addicts. You have to have your fix or you aren’t happy. You have to have the latest poop or you are going nuts. It doesn’t matter that the information you are hearing is ridiculous and farfetched, you take it consume it and then look for the next nugget that finds its way to the screen. Come on people. Be smart. Be responsible. Get on with your lives, your families and your daily activities and quit chasing the RV. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS (and I have on good authority it is already done as previously stated by the Round-Table bunch). Nothing you or I do will expedite the RV. It is not likely that you will cash in much sooner than anyone else (that is unless you have a real good buddy who is a banker and then they might open the door up a little early). This is real life. Be aware of what is going on. Do not be dependent on the rumors and conspiracy theories running rampant. Believe me I studied these back in the early 80’s they haven’t changed, they have only adapted. I have contacts I communicate with who share this stuff with me. We are shutting down the IMF servers? Oh give me a break- we are not stopping or slowing down this RV. Here is how I approach it….if it happens it happens! I am not going to get all caught up in nonsense that will most likely never come to pass. If it does happen then all of America will benefit. If it doesn’t happen then we are still focused on the here and now and are dealing with the important things at hand.

Be honest, be fair and do not deceive anyone into thinking you are something you may not be. Trust me the truth will come out. There are a lot of people portraying themselves as ‘In the know’ who will be revealed as opportunists after this journey has passed. Do not put your faith in men (or women - that is unless she is my wife). Let’s work together. Let’s look at information in a rational way. I totally agree that there has been a ton of miss-information. I imagine much of it has been by design and there has been much of it that was accurate but someone else who is in control changed the game plan without warning. As far a Okie’s information I can assure you that time after time it has checked out. I have sources too! Last November I was a little skeptical of his information but as I developed connections both here and in Iraq, Dubai and Jordan. I am totally confident that after tracking his info for 8 months that he did know of what he was speaking. What he did not have control of was the people who had the “football” (an appropriate analogy as you can draw up a play and things happen in real time and quite often the play evolves into something other than the intended play!)

Please, please be careful. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime gift. I could quote all sorts of scripture from the Pentateuch and the Gospel that would be relevant but I will not use this forum to preach any theology!

A wise man will align him (or her) self with likeminded or smarter people. You are known by the company you keep (look at the 6 people with whom you most spend time). In many cases some of us will need to find a new circle of friends. Be cautious with whom you trust. Be wise and seek the counsel of others and above all realize that we did not create ourselves so why are we here?
I know there is an abundance of confusion so I hope this really helps each of us to be focused on our horizon. Be patient as it is happening! REALLY, we are so stinkin close if it was a snake…….just be patient a little longer!

Just in from DonnieR and the CEO’s. They just had a Conference Call amongst themselves and Mr. (uncle) Bill states emphatically the following. “Sit back and watch this RV play out. I am 100% confident that it is very very close” He further stated that “after reading so many of the posts lately about the rate that do not listen to them. They do not know what they are talking about!”

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY Empty Re: PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY

Post by jim32 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I must admit, that was a bit long. However, worth the time spent reading it. I agree with everything you said. Nice job !!

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Thanks for the time you spent on this post...I agree 100%... I am just thankful to be in the 1 to 2% (so that is the rumor of how many) to have the dinar. I feel it is real close but I am not bouncing off the walls going postal on each piece of intel . It is all part of a big puzzle that is coming together. I appreciate your words of advice and also the others who try to help all of us stay grounded.....lets all take a big breath and thank God for the blessings we have now and those that will come soon.
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 pm

DINARSMACK wrote:Thanks for the time you spent on this post...I agree 100%... I am just thankful to be in the 1 to 2% (so that is the rumor of how many) to have the dinar. I feel it is real close but I am not bouncing off the walls going postal on each piece of intel . It is all part of a big puzzle that is coming together. I appreciate your words of advice and also the others who try to help all of us stay grounded.....lets all take a big breath and thank God for the blessings we have now and those that will come soon.

Well said and Congratulations!!!!! I certainly can understand the urge to go postal sometimes!
Thank you Jim32 for your thoughts.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Great post. I have always said the $8.50 was ridiculous! No one in their right mind would really believe that. Now one to one?... I like that because they have been using dollars and it would be easy to switch over using Dinars. I've alway said this. But. what do I know and evidently... hahahah .. what does anyone here REALLY know? (smle) So,congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write it. I'm adding a hearty "AMEN>"

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by tamharris Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Thank you, Scotty G, for a voice of reason in these crazy times.

GREAT post - and thanks again for taking the time to write it.

EVERYBODY should read it - great advice...

tamharris

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Scotti G wrote:I and many others have stood by quietly (not bashing, not stirring up trouble and not attacking) while so many have shown themselves to be only interested in their status, their supposed great connection to the heart of the matter of the RV of the IQD.

Enough is enough. It is not nice or proper that so many take advantage of so many others. By that I am addressing a wide array of issues. Take these pay for info sites. Well ok if they actually have valid, verifiable and accurate information then that might be worth the cost of connection but come on no-one has been that much better than anyone else with a dinar information site (with one exception and even he will tell you that the information is accurate but the dates keep getting moved for reasons beyond our understanding) Now we have leaders going on triads on to politics. (I don’t know about you but I am here as an investor…I am a minister and on occasion I have indeed encouraged some to pray or do something specific in a specific post but you don’t hear me preaching or quoting the Word of God here!!!!!)

Also we have numerous people who are pushing other agendas and trying to tie their theories to this investment. Come on. Let’s be rational. Let’s get back to thinking again. If you have done any research at all you will realize that it is extremely unlikely that the value of the IQD will be above $4.40 USD. I could quote the statements of the IMF and the UN from last year (but I won’t – if you want the information get busy researching). I could quote any number of Dr. Shab’s speeches and addresses and you would see that yes the currency will be strong. Understand this…Dr. Shabibi is a very intelligent man and is well in control of the currency of his country. He is not going to start a regional conflict with his neighbors by revaluing his currency to such a value that it undermines their stability. Kuwait for instance has an agreement that the RV rate will not exceed $.50 above the value of the KWD. If you take the RI (re-introduction of the IQD at its prior value of $3.22 and add on the 20% authorized by the IMF last October then you come up with an authorized value of $3.86 (the KWD is +/- $3.64) Now given the devaluation of the USD over the last 8 or so months and the agreements of the neighboring countries, as well as potential slight RV of the KWD upward, it does not make any sense that the rate is going to be higher than $4.40.

OK now that I have made that comment, let me state that yes people are seeing different rates hit the back or trader screens that are in some locations. These rates are most likely GFC’s or Global Foreign Currency system tests. These rates have been showing up since March (remember the Hot Dog day!) That was a ping or a GFC system test. I personally told Tony and Dan about that for months before they started telling people that is what happened). I can tell you with certainty that rates from $.86 -$5.25 USD have been seen on screens in banks and banking institutions across the USA. Does that mean that that is our rate…..? NOPE. They are tests which are necessary to align systems. I can tell you right now what is on screens but I have promised my silence (see BGG).

Why am I making these comments? Why am I pointing out some serious issues in our community? It is because I and my very dear friends DonnieR, Poppy2, Dewy, Okie, BGG, Pam, Daisy, Rabbi, Viking and the rest of the gang (maybe we should start a weekly TV show-----just kidding) are truly concerned at the nonsense and stupidity that is running rampant. Many of our fellow investors are desperate. They show serious signs like addicts. You have to have your fix or you aren’t happy. You have to have the latest poop or you are going nuts. It doesn’t matter that the information you are hearing is ridiculous and farfetched, you take it consume it and then look for the next nugget that finds its way to the screen. Come on people. Be smart. Be responsible. Get on with your lives, your families and your daily activities and quit chasing the RV. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS (and I have on good authority it is already done as previously stated by the Round-Table bunch). Nothing you or I do will expedite the RV. It is not likely that you will cash in much sooner than anyone else (that is unless you have a real good buddy who is a banker and then they might open the door up a little early). This is real life. Be aware of what is going on. Do not be dependent on the rumors and conspiracy theories running rampant. Believe me I studied these back in the early 80’s they haven’t changed, they have only adapted. I have contacts I communicate with who share this stuff with me. We are shutting down the IMF servers? Oh give me a break- we are not stopping or slowing down this RV. Here is how I approach it….if it happens it happens! I am not going to get all caught up in nonsense that will most likely never come to pass. If it does happen then all of America will benefit. If it doesn’t happen then we are still focused on the here and now and are dealing with the important things at hand.

Be honest, be fair and do not deceive anyone into thinking you are something you may not be. Trust me the truth will come out. There are a lot of people portraying themselves as ‘In the know’ who will be revealed as opportunists after this journey has passed. Do not put your faith in men (or women - that is unless she is my wife). Let’s work together. Let’s look at information in a rational way. I totally agree that there has been a ton of miss-information. I imagine much of it has been by design and there has been much of it that was accurate but someone else who is in control changed the game plan without warning. As far a Okie’s information I can assure you that time after time it has checked out. I have sources too! Last November I was a little skeptical of his information but as I developed connections both here and in Iraq, Dubai and Jordan. I am totally confident that after tracking his info for 8 months that he did know of what he was speaking. What he did not have control of was the people who had the “football” (an appropriate analogy as you can draw up a play and things happen in real time and quite often the play evolves into something other than the intended play!)

Please, please be careful. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime gift. I could quote all sorts of scripture from the Pentateuch and the Gospel that would be relevant but I will not use this forum to preach any theology!

A wise man will align him (or her) self with likeminded or smarter people. You are known by the company you keep (look at the 6 people with whom you most spend time). In many cases some of us will need to find a new circle of friends. Be cautious with whom you trust. Be wise and seek the counsel of others and above all realize that we did not create ourselves so why are we here?
I know there is an abundance of confusion so I hope this really helps each of us to be focused on our horizon. Be patient as it is happening! REALLY, we are so stinkin close if it was a snake…….just be patient a little longer!

Just in from DonnieR and the CEO’s. They just had a Conference Call amongst themselves and Mr. (uncle) Bill states emphatically the following. “Sit back and watch this RV play out. I am 100% confident that it is very very close” He further stated that “after reading so many of the posts lately about the rate that do not listen to them. They do not know what they are talking about!”

Thank you so much ScottiG for this post. This is a great followup to my thread earlier. We have to stop the insanity. I spent two hours the other night talking a lady down from panic due to the ridiculous posts on these threads..... We prayed and finally she saw that you cannot believe 80% of what you read on here. I appreciate you tremendously.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks for the kind words and insight! Thanks FreewayBill for your comments. Glad you were able to help that lady. There are so many of our fellow investors who really need sound guidance. I am hopeful that they will receive that going forward and especially post RV !

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lifechanging Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks Scotti G .. finally a voice of reason. 8)

lifechanging

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm

ok what was the form that was sent home with the us people only im sorry i cannot remember the number of the form or vocher that had the figure of 5.25 on it and it was us people only not bashing im just asking a question thanks procomp1 threadsneaker

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

procomp1 wrote:ok what was the form that was sent home with the us people only im sorry i cannot remember the number of the form or vocher that had the figure of 5.25 on it and it was us people only not bashing im just asking a question thanks procomp1 threadsneaker
I have a contact who claims these vouchers are accurate. I also know Okie has stated they are factual. I do not know the how or when they will be cashed in or if they are actually $5.25. I know DonnieR has seen a photocopy of one. I did not. He did not see a rate! Hope this helps!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KaaCee Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Scotti G wrote:I and many others have stood by quietly (not bashing, not stirring up trouble and not attacking) while so many have shown themselves to be only interested in their status, their supposed great connection to the heart of the matter of the RV of the IQD.

KaaCee

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Thank you so much for this very sane, thoughtful, spiritual and helpful post.

gridkeeper

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreentreesmusic Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 pm

thanks for the grounding,
and insightful support
and common sense.

always love your posts!

thegreentreesmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Good post ScottiG , my only concern is: does very very close = imminent?
I am beginning to hate that word, thanks for not using it. Thanks for a realistic rate as well.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

THANK YOU, ScottiG, I KNEW I was sticking with Okie and friends for a reason. The sanity you have brought here is totally credible and very welcome! ☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Thank you Scotty G. You are hereby bequeathed the title "The Voice of Reason" I appreciate your words & Great Job!

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Bless you, Scotti, for speaking up for Okie...and all, in speaking your heart.

We appreciate the team so much...we are all so blessed to be here.
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Post by tummybed Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks for the post Scotti. Thou I don't have any Intel, the good Lord has given me a brain... so I'm going to use it! It's a shame though, when a few have legitimate questions about some of this crazy Intel and you just get blasted in Chat. Just a little scarey reading the post sometimes. Almost cultist and robotic. I too am a Christian but this is an Investment....I can take the licks but some of these guys are fragile. They were some how fortunate enough to learn about the IQD and I just hope they will be able to keep it....I would hope that some of the MODS would have a little more compassion. I did read one post from one MOD to another on here last night that did voice their opinion of the others condescending words. Instead of making the offender of the post be more rational, the harsh words only add fuel to the fire. I wish more people had your compassion. Thanks for bringing your Intel and trying to keep our feet on the ground.
tummybed
tummybed

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY Empty thanks scotti very much

Post by txchick Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm

i don't buy conspiracy and i don't buy a huge rate for all the reasons already given. sad to say! shame on those who continue to create pie in the sky when we are are close.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

wizkid wrote:Thank you Scotty G. You are hereby bequeathed the title "The Voice of Reason" I appreciate your words & Great Job!
I'm not Worthy!!! But Thanks a bunch! ☀

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

GREAT POST MR. SCOTTI G!!/font]!
:flower:

[flash][/flash]

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks for the level-headed post. The facts are out there and speak for themselves if people would just take the time to research, read, use advanced and critical thinking, and form an informed opinion. Most intel providers have good hearts. However, some certainly have an agenda and others just like the sound of their own voice. Keep abreast of what BGG and Bear5642 post and have to say and you can't go wrong. And yes, Scott - you are indeed included in the group of people to watch and listen to. Thanks for your wonderful insight.

Peace.

Eagle Has Landed

Last edited by johnnydinaro on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY Empty thanks johnnydinaro

Post by txchick Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm

i agree. it is so important to be level headed during the last days of this investment.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

johnnydinaro wrote:Thanks for the level-headed post. The facts are out there and speak for themselves if people would just take the time to research, read, use advanced and critical thinking, and form an informed opinion. Most intel providers have good hearts. However, some certainly have an agenda and others just like the sound of their own voice. Keep abreast of what BGG and Bear5642 post and have to say and you can't go wrong. And yes, Scott - you are indeed included in the group of people to watch and listen to. Thanks for your wonderful insight.

Peace.

Eagle Has Landed
Hey Brother it is always good to hear from you! Many thanks for the kind thoughts! We are getting soooooo close ! Be well John!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am

It was a very sincere post, and I sincerely hope that those who are hanging onto every nonsensical piece of verbage read this.

I would also like to add, that the two 'G's' are involved here. Gullibility and Greed. Not a happy combination, ever.

My husband and I have remarked on more than one occasion, if this is the mentality whilst cash strapped, we dread to think the consequences when in funds. Scary.

I have lurked around these forums for the last year, and although I really thought at times the predictions were funny and very entertaining, it has now somehow become extremely dark and rather sinister.

Thank you again Scotti, personally I would be surprised if this happened before September or if at all this year, and above 10 cents would be wonderful. This was never a lottery ticket.

However I have no sources, no intel, and no desire to be in the limelight, but I don't think that's ever going to happen with my boring research on this!! :flower: Thank heavens!
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomUSA Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 am

Scotty G

Thank you for your post. It was about time someone with authority at OOM addressed this. I tried to and was banned!

Blessings,

JDA

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum