Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee

+2
wpsmit
Horizon
6 posters

Go down

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Empty It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 am

WhhoooooHooooo.....Finally Friday!!!! Have some Coffee and Breakfast ....and let's Chat a while.....

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee ZIt's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 9k=
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjm1jUWBRo47id79aWghgR1gmZoB4obpKQ3_G15LYtUf95YcaIt's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3hQC_wCpuzVI3SmDCbU44FKT2ieLBxC0SB9ZwucQ_NXAUjd6i9A
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Empty Re: It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee

Post by wpsmit Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks, horizon, I believe I will have one of each.....

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Z
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Empty Re: It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 am

Doodoo...oppps....wpsmit.....Wow you look like you are Starving!!!! Eat up please!!!!

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks horizon, but I've been eating this delicious spread since 9:30 this morning and I'm about to pop. My only complaint is those things they called Grits. They must have been made by a yankee, cause they sure didn't taste like the grits we've been eating down South for so long...HAHAHA

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:43 am

horizon wrote:WhhoooooHooooo.....Finally Friday!!!! Have some Coffee and Breakfast ....and let's Chat a while.....

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee ZIt's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 9k=
It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjm1jUWBRo47id79aWghgR1gmZoB4obpKQ3_G15LYtUf95YcaIt's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3hQC_wCpuzVI3SmDCbU44FKT2ieLBxC0SB9ZwucQ_NXAUjd6i9A  THANKS HORIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!AS MY BIG SISTER ABBY ANN WOULD SAY!!!!!!!   YUMMY YUMMYOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!DOGOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ABBY ANN WHERE ARE YOU??????????? HORIZON MADE DOGOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!
bear bear
bear bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!! DOGOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS HORIZON!!!!!!!!!!!PS DON'T LET MY LITTLE BROTHER EAT TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK HE'S TOO FAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 1211619650 It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 3508649203 coffee cashingIn :shootin the br It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 3176285109 raspberry raspberry 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 am

abby ann, you haven't gone schizo on us and created this bear bear persona, have you?

btw aa, I've been hoping you'd show up sometime today so I could post this pic just for you

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 9k=
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Friday?  And Horizon's breakfast spread?  WELL, that is so close to heaven that I won't have to wonder any longer!!  MMMMMMMMMGOOD!!!!!  Thanks Horizon, I need that.

All those rough seas yesterday out on the ocean made me HUNGRY, and I even woke up hungrier.  Amazing how waves, wind and rough seas wears one down and makes them famished.  Hummmmm.

Only thing that would make this a more perfect day is:  GUESS   figured it out yet?  AN RV!!!!!

And Bluwolf is making that prediction for today.  WE will see Mr.  Remember, this is the last weekend for speculative posting - time has expired on further speculative posts and hopium.  It also has expired on lame excuses, trains coming into the station and planes landing.  It either happens like it is being touted or someone gets to get off the dime and start grand jury investigations.  NO MORE. 

Simple thing here folks, IT EITHER IS OR IT ISN'T GOING TO RV.  IF THE LIES AND BALDERDASH CONTINUE WEEK AFTER WEEK LIKE IT HAS BEEN WE ARE NOWHERE, just like we have been for many years and THAT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.  It is past time to bring the guilty to task for this travesty, scam (?) - who knows but it is time to find out once and for all.  Fraud )?) - same thing - time to find out.  It all stops here and now.  Ultimatum?  NO, just a statement of frustration and a burning desire to end the madness and prosecute the guilty if wrong doing has occurred - and with this thing proceeding as it has been that is a question that begs to be answered.

Time to pony up folks.  If this doesn't go by Monday please contact your Federal and State Courts and ask for a Grand Jury to be convened reference the potential scam and fraud(s) committed in association with the Sale and promised RV of the Iraqi Dinar.  If enough requests are made we have a chance to finally get some justice and finalization.   They keep moving their supposed deadlines.  Let's set one for them of this weekend and let the chips fall where they will.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:35 pm

wpsmit wrote:Thanks horizon, but I've been eating this delicious spread since 9:30 this morning and I'm about to pop. My only complaint is those things they called Grits. They must have been made by a yankee, cause they sure didn't taste like the grits we've been eating down South for so long...HAHAHA
Excuse me sir, but those grits are about as southern as it gets....I ain't no Yankee!!!
G....Girls
R.....Raised
I.....In
T......The
S......South

Most Yankees don't even know what a Grit is!!!!
(no offense to a yankee, but most don't...they eat taters!)

Oh, and by the way, Poor AbbyAnn may be going a little Schizo, due to having to share mom and dad with a little brother. You know little brothers drive you a little that way sometimes too!

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Well this Yank does ... of course he's married to a Georgia Peach sooo .... FWIW, I made a first stab at corn pudding, and she tells me it's as good as any she has ever had. bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 pm

And another side of Kevind53 emerges  - Chef? 

I also know about grits (the food kind) as I ate enough of them on drilling rigs.  Tasty for sure.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:41 pm

That's me Chef Ptomaine! Seriously, I enjoy cooking, and usually cook on the weekends and holidays ... occasionally on weekdays as well.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865  It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Speaking of Grits.....they can't be instant, only Old Fashion Grits!!! The kind you have to cook, not Microwave!coffee It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 1211619650 Oh yes, and you need fried eggs, and Homemade Cat Head Bisquits!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:30 pm

A thousand pardon me's horizon. I guess my taste buds were off yesterday. I certainly do know about little brothers, I am the youngest of 2 sons...Like I used to tell my youngest of 2 sons when he would pull the wool over his mom by blaming his older brother for something he did.

"Son, I AM a younger brother and there is absolutely nothing you can do to shift the blame to your big brother that I did not do to your uncle when we were growing up. So don't even try it with me". His eyes would get as big as doodoo's last avatar pic.....It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 3508649203
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 pm

wpsmit wrote:A thousand pardon me's horizon. I guess my taste buds were off yesterday. I certainly do know about little brothers, I am the youngest of 2 sons...Like I used to tell my youngest of 2 sons when he would pull the wool over his mom by blaming his older brother for something he did.

"Son, I AM a younger brother and there is absolutely nothing you can do to shift the blame to your big brother that I did not do to your uncle when we were growing up. So don't even try it with me". His eyes would get as big as doodoo's last avatar pic.....It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 3508649203
Yes, that is funny, because I have told my children the same kind of things!
Children just don't understand we were once their age, and have," been there, done that"!  I was two years older than my brother, and I can relate to getting the blame on me.  I can also relate to blaming the little one.  I see all of that now with my grandsons!

As far as your taste buds go....it's ok, we all have our bad days!!!!  We are getting older, and that is part of it!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Horizon wrote:We are getting older, and that is part of it!!!
Speak for yourself girl ... I refuse to get older ... coffee 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Sure Kev, sure. Hmmmmm, Chef Kevin D, aren't you the one who brought us spaghetti O's...How does that song go? Oh yeah,

HOORAY WHEE FOR CHEF KEVIN D.......

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 pm

lol! eys lol! 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey all you mods, admins, and big wigs of DDD...Can I get my posts totals combined from D, D77, and doodoo so I don't look quite so green and naive?

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Horizon wrote:We are getting older, and that is part of it!!!
Speak for yourself girl ... I refuse to get older ... coffee 
Oh Kev, I refuse to get older also! I really don't feel as old as I am.  I never say the words I am too old to do something, like I see many say!  I believe if you say you are old, you will become old.  Maybe I used the wrong term, but at least we are at the age we are much Wiser!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:07 pm

That sounds like a job for Ponee ... but I suspect the answer would be no ... not and keep all the accounts anyway ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Wiser indeed ... and, I do have to admit slower to first base.... :shock: 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 pm

wpsmit wrote:Hey all you mods, admins, and big wigs of DDD...Can I get my posts totals combined from D, D77, and doodoo so I don't look quite so green and naive?
Well if you didn't have so many personalities you wouldn't have a problem like that.  wpsmit....is Green here!!!! Silly Boy!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Do you mean baseball, or with the ladies, K?

It's Finally Friday...Have Some Coffee 1150991001

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Only interested in one lady .... sooo ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum