Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

I am no longer a lurker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a bollt

PostSubject: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm

I have been watching for many many years the dinar community and have never participated in dinar sites and I am looking forward to this forum and possibly some new acquaintances. What has drawn me into this site is the specific fact of your members do not by into all the guru hype to buy more now philosophy  because it is now done. I don't object to owning dinar or buying dinar i just do not want to be forced out of fear to purchase dinar I truly believe the are hyping the product. Fear for me is not a motivator. I don't mind a little bashing the gurus they truly deserve it a lot of it at times for their repetitive stupidity. There seems to be a lot of freedom on this site which is refreshing to me. I usually am on in the evenings so see you in the storm.

Last edited by a bollt on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm

a BOLT!!!!!!!!!!  GLAD TO SEE YA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!   JUMP IN AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a bollt

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:19 pm

trying to get the feel of the website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome Aboard, Abollt. Strap into your seat and join the Dinar ride. It's a real RollerCoaster

Oh, and beware of Me, I'm kinda schizophrenic

eys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome a bollt..... Great first post and we are glad that you have shown yourself.  Your name and avatar are awesome . I love Storms and lightening. Please feel free to kick back with us. You are right, we are pretty open. Join in and enjoy the ride I think we may still have awhile.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:37 pm

kinda??? KINDA???? KINDA?!?! I looked up schizophrenic in the dictionary and there was a picture of dinarling ... sarcastic hemademe Twisted Evil lol! 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Welcome aboard a bollt, this sounds like the place you have been searching for. Thanks for stepping out of lurkerdom.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a bollt

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh and Bollt (2 l's, right?) you may want to watch out for Kevind53 too...his motto is a picture is worth a thousand words...Now Ponee, what can I say? She is the keeper of the domain. A whimsical fun loving Unicorn who will only put you in your place only if you really really need to be put there. His other motto is This wpsmit and all of his associates sure is a LOON

Oh and Kevin, before you go posting a picture of a loon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Actually I think I have a couple of shots of one on my other computer. We have lots of loons around here ... some even have feathers ....eys 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I am no longer a lurker    Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:31 am

a bolt................Welcome Welcome....You sound like you are going to fit in just fine around here!!!!!!!!!:shootin the br 

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am no longer a lurker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE WELCOME ROOM :: WELCOME GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS-