Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

How can we be sure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 am

I often think this, but I'm interested to see what answers people might be able to give. As someone who was introduced to this investment as an imminent possibility a long time ago, and only ever being able to find any information pertaining to an RV on these dinar forums... how can we be sure that this is really going to happen, ever? Can anybody explain to me (with EVIDENCE) why I should be completely sure I haven't been duped? Think about how you respond to this, because if its all defensive bashing answers, that is going to say quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PPR

PostSubject: The Future of Iraq Project   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 am

check out this document put out by Bush Administration and I believe Greenspan was part of this. Correct me if "im wrong. No sure how to upload document, but somebody can assist or direct where you can get this I would appreciate. I think I got it off of the Call Squad site. This is the biggest foundation piece of info we have IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 pm

My thinking is that prior to early 2010 nothing, or next to nothing if anything, was brought out by the CBI that they were going to replace/re-denominate the current currency.
Everything people read or heard indicated that they were going to make the Dinar strong and at least equal to pre-war rates of $3.22/dinar.

Everyone took off with that information and it ran wild.

Then in early 2010 the CBI gave us of another piece of the puzzle. They said as part of the revalue of the dinar, they were going to replace the current currency with new currency replacing the 3 zeros with no zeros; IE: 1000 current = 1 new making the new worth .85 and the current remaining at .00085.

Because what has been believed to be true for so many years was deeply ingrained in peoples minds, this new news was largely ignored or passed off as smoke and mirrors and people began to declare that this new news was only for in-country and did not effect us. For us the 3-zero notes would RV at the same rate as the new currency.

It is extremely difficult for people to admit they might have been wrong all these years and thus choose to continue believing what they have all along been told - especially since it tickles itching ears and really really want to believe what sounds the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Go to thecallsquad.com Download an article (almost 200 pages) from 2002 "The Future of Iraq Project" (or as has been called "FREEDOM From Intel!") They are a VERY no-hype group...I just listened to one of their recorded calls-they go by facts only-documents-etc. and with a no hype approach bring it all together one piece of the puzzle at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Catherine wrote:
Go to thecallsquad.com Download an article (almost 200 pages) from 2002 "The Future of Iraq Project" (or as has been called "FREEDOM From Intel!") They are a VERY no-hype group...I just listened to one of their recorded calls-they go by facts only-documents-etc. and with a no hype approach bring it all together one piece of the puzzle at a time.
Since this was dated 2002, seems to me 2010 news came much later...
Therefore 2002 did not have everything revealed to us that they will eventually do.
So, feel free to hang on to old news if it brings happiness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

I have not downloaded it myself yet so no, it does not bring me happiness! I said I just was on one of their calls and they have done their homework and watch & report how that whole 200 pages is/was unfolding. There were also current articles they read today (from The Gazette I believe-could be wrong) on the recorded call. I was just giving TJW some hands-on readable info that is hype-less and a sort of "check list" of things being done that needed to be b4 the RV. Key word: hypeless!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Catherine wrote:
I have not downloaded it myself yet so no, it does not bring me happiness! I said I just was on one of their calls and they have done their homework and watch & report how that whole 200 pages is/was unfolding. There were also current articles they read today (from The Gazette I believe-could be wrong) on the recorded call. I was just giving TJW some hands-on readable info that is hype-less and a sort of "check list" of things being done that needed to be b4 the RV. Key word: hypeless!!!
Surely you jest...
You point me to this as proof and tell me it is factual with no hype???
How could you possible know this? Just because someone else told you???
Congress did not read the health bill... and yet they said it was full of good thing - all the while having no clue what was in it, but expected us to simply believe what they say.
Come on.. don;t be like that and believe without verifying. It just ain't right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

inagain wrote:
Picture
8-11-2011 NewhoundGuru Patriot The positions of ministers is done; and the Erbil agreement is done; the HCL is done; the US Troops have been announced publicly that some will be staying; they are doing business without sanction; the 7 year mineral Geo study was completed recently; and in early September they will be unveiling it’s results to the world which can be justifiable collateral for the value of their currency. Tell your friends we are nearly at the end of this journey. I don't have any friends so I told you instead.

And where does this "intel" come from. Because just today I got a "recaps" email showing how people are saying that HCL is NOT done. Chapter 7 is NOT lifted. Etc. Thanks... but no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How can we be sure?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

The phrase "only ever being able to find any information pertaining to an RV on these dinar forums..." is totaly inaccurate, We have had many stories from peoplw who have IQD who have gotten information from investment type people, bankers, ect... most of it is negative, but it is info.

But to your question on is this real or have we been duped? I would direct you to currency chatter and the FAQ section and read the questions and answers and you just might find your answers.

Who knows? But Dr. Shabbi has stated that this would be a long (10 year) process and with the world's economy being what it is today, a RV must be (?) timed not to just help a few, but, also not to hurt more than a few.

JMHO
Now is good
Rantings from north of sixty five this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How can we be sure?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-