Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie -- Says it is done and no float I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie -- Says it is done and no float

4 posters

Go down

Okie -- Says it is done and no float Empty Okie -- Says it is done and no float

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:55 am

8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THERE MAY BE A CHANGE OF PLANS HERE AT THE LAST MOMENT AND I AM UNAWARE OF WHAT THEY MAY BE. BUT---THERE ARE NO, REPEAT NO, DELAYS AND IT IS RIGHT ON OUR DOORSTEPS. I SHOULD HAVE LANDED 2 NIGHTS AGO BUT FOR A DIVERSION BY ONLY 1 BANK ...THE BANK THAT HAS CAUSED THE DELAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS HAS BEEN GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM AND A DATE SET TO COMPLY. THE DEADLINE IS VERY SOON. [how quickly do they expect this exchange to take? A few days? A few weeks?] HOURS.

THOSE WHO PROMOTE A FLOAT ARE BADLY INFORMED. [Tony says its ridiculous rates...IQD double digits...VND more than we could've ever hoped for.] HE IS CORRECT. [Is it true we will have at least 30 days at those higher rates?] THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD...30 DAYS FOR HIGHEST RATE. DINAR AND DONG WILL GO AT THE SAME TIME. [how do you think the announcement will come?] HERE OR ELSEWHERE--IT WILL GO VIRAL WHEREVER OR WHENEVER IT IS ANNOUNCED---IT WILL REGISTER 8 ON THE RICTOR SCALE. IT IS OVER---IT IS FINISHED----IT IS COMPLETED--IT IS DONE----WE AWAIT THE ACTIVATION ONLY.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie -- Says it is done and no float Empty Re: Okie -- Says it is done and no float

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:59 am

Okie - is this the same dead line and ultimatum they got 1 year ago and nothing happened?  2 years ago and nothing happened?  3 years ago and nothing happened?How many freakin ultimatums can be given and not fulfilled before it is evident that it is all a lie?????

OH and of course he has to add that there COULD be a CHANGE OF PLANS!!! Just to cover his tailend when nothing happens.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie -- Says it is done and no float Empty Re: Okie -- Says it is done and no float

Post by alleyrose Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 am

Who even listens to this cabbage anymore?! How can anyone take this fool seriously?? How many years have we been hearing this exact same cabbage from him? Argh he's makin me angry, going to have to Okie -- Says it is done and no float 851577_213405822141976_2062881938_n on him !!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 am

OKIE???? <<>> sarcastic

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 am

Well, we been "waitin' for activation" for so long that I am wondering what "activation" means.  We waited for Okie to get "The Call" and look where that got us - same place we been for 5 years or more - no where.  Reminds me of that old song, " I've been waitin' every since eitht, guess my baby's got another date, stood up, broken hearted, again!!!"

And the rates!!! My goodness, look out Ethel (but it was too late - she'd already been mooned), if they are what Tony (baloney) says Mary Mother of God protect us.  Mercy, and then some.  Do you know what I think?  More sales talk.  NO, well then trot out those rates and let's get this dance started.  Were burning daylight (and up here during the summer it doesn't get dark - but now it does for a few hours and winter is a commin').  

As to the train - Johnny Cash, "I hear the train a comin', comin' round the bend .... ." Right, and the plane is supposed to have landed now 3 nights ago?  Reminds me of "Seven come eleven, down in the boys gym." 

This walk down memory lane in music has got me in the mood!!!  RV and get the dance started.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum