Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now?

+19
Goldiegirl
TNman
Toby1
Billyg
Terbo56
RoyBoy
goanddo
Levitations
Horizon
wpsmit
Ssmith
clayf
Jayzze
rick152
Waco Kid
Kevind53
catman
dinarling
Ponee
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now?

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 166 ]
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 27 ]
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 127 ]
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 25 ]
POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 48 ]

Total Votes : 448

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now?

Post by RoyBoy Wed May 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Yep, I'm about 6 hours away, may-be this fall roll up some corn silk cigars and pass out to his new buddies .   :okjh:

RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now?

Post by Goldiegirl Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

Ponee wrote:@Goldiegirl, do you know if Dinar Banker buys from people who did not purchase from them?
:okjh: .

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks for the information.  My brother, AGAINST my advice purchased from EBAY !  I don't know if he has proof of purchase any longer or not, but his employment has cut everyone's hours and he is in financial trouble and needs to sell all of his dinar back.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

Ponee, I'm very sorry to hear that your brother is in financial dire straights, and hope everything works out for him very soon- I know what that is like- I have been trying to find a full time job doing just about anything since last November, and there is NOT alot to choose from- Give him my best wishes, would you?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu May 21, 2015 3:35 pm

I bought 11M back in 2011. I sold it all back in 2013. Then my father-in-law (who is a Tony fanatic) gave me 1M saying he wanted me to be rich like he will be. So that's what I got.
I can promise that what we have will go the way of the recent 50 dinar notes. For 3 years now they have been telling us that once they RD the currency they will give a max of 2 years to exchange. When that happens it would not surprise me if the traders will not purchase them back, but hopefully by then the banks will exchange them for you. I wish us all luck, but it just ain't gonna happen any different, sad to say.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Well I am told I am part German- part Irish and a little bit of Scottish, I know I am bull headed ! Started out knowing this was a long term investment, I am all in even through the bad times. Sink or sail, I'm still sailing guys -)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Like you I am in for the long haul. If I win, I win, if I lose, it was nothing but play money anyway. Either way my provision is in God, not the dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:10 pm

If I wasn't so damn lazy, I would probably put mine on eBay and sell it.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 pm

OK I haven't bought anymore Dinar or Dong since 2013...But one day Tony said Zim so I went on line and bought 100..100 Trillion dollar notes for $568.  Big risk?  You gotta laugh.  And when I asked about "groups" YOU who have NO knowledge attacked me.  Have a nice day.

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Not sure who the YOU you are referring to is, but I don't recall any of the members attacking you. If you ask me about groups, I hove no doubt that they exist, but I also have no doubt they are primarily used by the gurus to hype sales. Sorry you bought ZIM, or more correctly, ZWN, which was the currency in use when it was suspended in 2008. Since it was completely demonetized in September of last year, you have what is perhaps the worlds most expensive toilet paper. Sorry if you don't like that, but it is the truth, hard perhaps, but truth is truth. As far as the dinar or dong go, I do not see how or why either one can make any sort of significant change in value any time soon. There is absolutely compelling reason to and a whole lot not to.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865  POLL - Since your original purchase of dinar, where are you now? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:03 pm

I wonder how the answers to this poll has changed for many.  I know I would change my answer if I could.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Well, As I read through the 2 pages of this post, things sure have changed.  My brother that was in financial straights passed away, and I no longer would buy dinar, but instead I have exchanged most of it back.  

Most of the members/poster on this thread no longer are involved in dinar and have moved on. Kudos to them. 

And some have passed away while waiting.... Sad.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 am

I am still sitting on what I had we only bought about 1M dinar anyway back then and did it with "play" money. It's still in the envelope in our fire safe where I tossed it back when we got it. Haven't even looked at it since then.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum