Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 LOP....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 24560
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:16 pm

It's implied perhaps. As best as I can understand it it allows us to "trade" with the GOI and thus buy and sell their currency. You have to try and put it together from the content of the other EOs referenced and by reading between the lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Turkey and Lebanon were also very different situations. They were embroiled in hyperinflation and trying to pull out .. that is not the case in Iraq. Here we are looking at a currency that has been set and held artificially low ... that does not reflect the inherent value it should have. Even at 1-1 it would not truly reflect that. Will it go that high? I don't know, it might, even in a worse case scenario, i.e. a LOP, we will still see a pretty good return over time. However because of the rules of the game, I do not see that happening ...

Turkey lopped in October of 2004.  At the time, their inflation was 9% and had been stable for 6 months.  They were not undergoing continued hyperinflation, just like Iraq is not undergoing continued hyperinflation.

Both countries got their inflation in check.  If you lop while your inflation rate is still through the roof, it just means you're probably going to have to lop again.  The best time to lop is after a period of hyperinflation, but also after you've gotten that inflation under control (under 10% or so).

I remember the first (and only) Breitling call I ever listened to.  I got five minutes in and he said Turkey lopped because they were poor and couldn't control their inflation so there was nothing else they could do.  Absolute lies.  Their GDP was 5x Iraqs, per capita over 2x Iraqs, and their inflation was under control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24560
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 17
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Exactly, you try to LOP with uncontrolled hyperinflation you are pissing in the wind. What I did not mention is the post you quoted but have said more than once elsewhere is that Turkey, Lebanon, etc. all saw hyperinflation due to internal issues, inherent weaknesses in their economy. Iraq's was entirely due to external influences. It was not mismanagement or inherent weakness of their economy, but the embargo that was the root cause. Now some mismanagement may have come into play, I believe it along with corruption did, but I believe there is every reason to eventually see substantial growth in the value of the IQD. Will it be a LOP and float? RV? Time will tell, but I am in for the long haul.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:10 pm

They've printed somewhere around 40 trillion dinar, that's not an external factor and it's the primary cause of the currency value being where it is.  There's nothing artificial about their 80+ trillion M2.

Whether or not they printed trillions because of internal mismanagement or because of an embargo seems like an academic question to me.  The fact is that they did it, and they now have to deal with the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24560
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 17
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 pm

The new dinar or IQD was set at a rate of around 2000/1 by the Coalition Provisional Authority under Paul Bremmer. Subsequently the IMF set a program rate of $1170/USD. The quantities of Dinar printed was a result of the value set. How much is overseas? No one knows for sure. How much has been taken out of circulation and destroyed? Only the CBI and perhaps the IMF know for sure. How much was smuggled out of country by crooked politicians, maybe the CIA knows, but I doubt it. The fact is all we can do is make best guesses based upon the information at hand.

I do not believe the difference is academic. IMO, (and yes it is just my opinion,) we will see a return of value in the IQD to where their resources etc dictate it SHOULD be. Will it ever return to it's pre Kuwaiti invasion value of $3.20+ I don't know, it might, it might not. Will a LOP be involved? Maybe, but maybe not. Will those with the patience to wait turn a nice profit? Yea, I think the odds are pretty good.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
The new dinar or IQD was set at a rate of around 2000/1 by the Coalition Provisional Authority under Paul Bremmer. Subsequently the IMF set a program rate of $1170/USD. The quantities of Dinar printed was a result of the value set. How much is overseas? No one knows for sure. How much has been taken out of circulation and destroyed? Only the CBI and perhaps the IMF know for sure. How much was smuggled out of country by crooked politicians, maybe the CIA knows, but I doubt it. The fact is all we can do is make best guesses based upon the information at hand.

I do not believe the difference is academic. IMO, (and yes it is just my opinion,) we will see a return of value in the IQD to where their resources etc dictate it SHOULD be. Will it ever return to it's pre Kuwaiti invasion value of $3.20+ I don't know, it might, it might not. Will a LOP be involved? Maybe, but maybe not. Will those with the patience to wait turn a nice profit? Yea, I think the odds are pretty good.

No, the value set was the result of Saddam printing trillions of dinar and spending all the foreign currency reserves on failed wars.  The 2000 to 1 rate wasn't some artificial rate imposed by the CPA or the IMF, it was the direct result of Saddams horrible monetary policy.  Prior to the Bremers the only notes in regular circulation were the 250 and 10,000 Saddam notes.  If that doesn't say printing your way into hyperinflation, I don't know what does.  The dinars low value is not and was not the result of artificial external influences.  Their hyperinflation was caused exactly the same way virtually all hyperinflation is caused: excessive government printing of currency.

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=History

The dinar had already lost value down to 54 cents by 1989, years prior to the Kuwait war.  Additionally:

"Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars."

Regardless of how the tens of trillions of dinar got into circulation, they're here now, and you can't just wish them away.  Yes, the CBI does know for sure, and they publish the info on their website monthly.  Last I checked it was over 80 trillion M2 and over 40 trillion in hard currency.

The odds are not pretty good for a nice profit.  The odds are not even pretty good for break even.  The tens of trillions of dinar in circulation absolutely make any large change in IQD value impossible.  The most likely outcome is losing 10-50%, and there's even the possibility of losing 100%, though I personally doubt that will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 2301
Join date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:05 pm

...it was explained to me more than once in the past, where all this money was going to come from that was to be dumped into my rather sorry looking bank account...oil credits, paying for the war, gold, flying carpets... I guess I forgot what was told to me because I did not understand it then, and I know today would not be any different.
My small mind,working with my little logic, tells me it is not possible to increase the value of tens of trillions of dinar to even 1 to 1, let alone 2 or 3. 
I just have to ask myself, where oh where will it come from?
Oh well, that is why finance is something I am so enamored with... it is one of my strong points you see.

      

I will just sit on my couple of IQD ( is that the correct terminology these days?? ) and wait and see... tubby t did say it would be here tomorrow right?... right???

Another   

Gotta have fun, fun, fun...gotta have....  run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1103
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Fox Cities,Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Well imo if they dont screw us completey the story (or one of them) that was run by our heads was that oil production in Iraq gets very dialed in. Oils stays very high in price, production is pulling massive quantitys daily at a cost to extract of 2 usd which sells for 100 ++... Then more scenerios coincide along with the clock work production but we wont get into the others right now,the oil story should get the brain working on the trickle down affect..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2843
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 am

Well I think it will be a major LOP - LOSS OF PROFIT!!

*****************
All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~




Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33017
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 am

@alleyrose wrote:
Well I think it will be a major LOP - LOSS OF PROFIT!!

BEST EVER!

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 2301
Join date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 am

This allyrose gal is toooo good Ponee!!

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2843
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 am


*****************
All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~




Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:00 pm

So if they posted this about Columbia back in June of 2013...
Colombia hopes to lop three zeros off the country's peso currency, a step that might be implemented as soon as mid-2014 when the current presidential term ends, finance minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Monday.

Columbians are giving themselves a year to get this rolling.

I have been reading about Iraq talking "delete the zeros, remove the zeros" for 4 yrs (it may be longer but that's how long I've been watching this currency). So my question, Why hasn't Iraq gone and done this by now? Four years of potential LOP talk. Then do it already.  Hmmm maybe because it's all "talk" !!!!

OK you LOPsters come on out and tell me why the wait.  Bring your butter, I've got the pot ready.  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24560
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 17
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Goldiegirl ... I've got the butter ... clarified and read to go ... YUM!

 bigsmile

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:19 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
Turkey and Lebanon were also very different situations. They were embroiled in hyperinflation and trying to pull out .. that is not the case in Iraq. Here we are looking at a currency that has been set and held artificially low ... that does not reflect the inherent value it should have. Even at 1-1 it would not truly reflect that. Will it go that high? I don't know, it might, even in a worse case scenario, i.e. a LOP, we will still see a pretty good return over time. However because of the rules of the game, I do not see that happening ...

Turkey lopped in October of 2004.  At the time, their inflation was 9% and had been stable for 6 months.  They were not undergoing continued hyperinflation, just like Iraq is not undergoing continued hyperinflation.

Both countries got their inflation in check.  If you lop while your inflation rate is still through the roof, it just means you're probably going to have to lop again.  The best time to lop is after a period of hyperinflation, but also after you've gotten that inflation under control (under 10% or so).

I remember the first (and only) Breitling call I ever listened to.  I got five minutes in and he said Turkey lopped because they were poor and couldn't control their inflation so there was nothing else they could do.  Absolute lies.  Their GDP was 5x Iraqs, per capita over 2x Iraqs, and their inflation was under control.

Question for you about Turkey. Did they keep printing more money to sell to the world as an investment as Iraq has been doing?  Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:33 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Goldiegirl ... I've got the butter ... clarified and read to go ... YUM!

 bigsmile
So why haven't they done it?  Why talk about it for 4 yrs and nothing?

 

Just getting my pot ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
Goldiegirl ... I've got the butter ... clarified and read to go ... YUM!

 bigsmile
So why haven't they done it?  Why talk about it for 4 yrs and nothing?

 

Just getting my pot ready.

Why did it take them a decade to get the GOI fully seated?  Is it fully seated even now?  Why have they been talking about HCL for years and it still isn't done?  Why can't they ever pass a budget?

In case you hadn't noticed, Iraq is dysfunctional on a level that makes the current US political scene look like the model of efficiency.  They haven't lopped for the same reason they haven't accomplished hardly anything else in the last four years.


Last edited by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33017
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:46 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
They haven't lopped for the same reason they haven't accomplished hardly anything else in the last four years.



BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE!

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
Turkey and Lebanon were also very different situations. They were embroiled in hyperinflation and trying to pull out .. that is not the case in Iraq. Here we are looking at a currency that has been set and held artificially low ... that does not reflect the inherent value it should have. Even at 1-1 it would not truly reflect that. Will it go that high? I don't know, it might, even in a worse case scenario, i.e. a LOP, we will still see a pretty good return over time. However because of the rules of the game, I do not see that happening ...

Turkey lopped in October of 2004.  At the time, their inflation was 9% and had been stable for 6 months.  They were not undergoing continued hyperinflation, just like Iraq is not undergoing continued hyperinflation.

Both countries got their inflation in check.  If you lop while your inflation rate is still through the roof, it just means you're probably going to have to lop again.  The best time to lop is after a period of hyperinflation, but also after you've gotten that inflation under control (under 10% or so).

I remember the first (and only) Breitling call I ever listened to.  I got five minutes in and he said Turkey lopped because they were poor and couldn't control their inflation so there was nothing else they could do.  Absolute lies.  Their GDP was 5x Iraqs, per capita over 2x Iraqs, and their inflation was under control.

Question for you about Turkey. Did they keep printing more money to sell to the world as an investment as Iraq has been doing?  Just wondering.

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm

The fact is that there is no functional difference between the situation in Turkey and the situation in Iraq.  Both underwent hyperinflation.  Both had (still has, in the case of Iraq, obviously) hyperinflated currencies.

Every single thing I've seen the gurus say to try and mislead the masses in the face of all the "delete three zeros like Turkey did" articles are either flat out lies or red herrings that aren't relevent.

Turkey is poor and Iraq isn't.  Flat out lie.  Easily verified as such with 30 seconds on Google.

Iraq has oil and Turkey doesn't.  Irrelevent.  A dollar of profit from selling oil spends the same as a dollar of profit from selling potassium or cheap microwaves or hummus or whatever it is that Turkey gets their GDP from, and the FACT is that Turkeys GDP is a hell of a lot higher than Iraq's, so if anyone is the poor country in this scenario, it's Iraq, not Turkey.

Turkey had hyperinflation and Iraq didn't.  Flat out lie, again easily verifiable via Google.  Turkey's inflation was under control when they lopped, just like Iraq's is now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Quote :

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
They are selling "Foreigners" their dinar as a way for them to increase their reserves and  for us to invest in their future. They know full well who's buying it and how it's getting out of their country.

No I don't think selling it to us makes it more likely to RV.  I'm saying they have been selling it to Foreigners as an investment.  It may be a small gain unfortunately, but still a gain of some sort.

 yes 

Will we see $3 + on this increase? IMO not likely. Will we loose?   I don't believe so. The gain overall might not be worth the time, money and plans invested in this.  It might all depend on how much and who is holding a fair bit of it.

I also don't believe their "lack of ability" to form a GOI, reach an HCL agreement or make economic decisions has held back this currency reset.  I have always believed there is more going on than we really know and many pieces to this puzzle.  I have also believed they are not stupid and know exactly what they are doing. They might not be a democracy in the sense that we would like to see, but they know, and are being guided on their processes.  I think one way or another by the end of 2014 we have our answer.

Two last 2 things from me.

1.  I was told that UAI were told to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I'm talking wealthy Arabs who invest all the time in many avenues.  Not your average Joe on the street like you and I.  That's as good as it gets as a rumor from me.
2.  I have always believed that the IMF has the final say on their currency revaluation/reset.  Things look bleak right now. I think if I was them that's the impression I would want to give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:56 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
They are selling "Foreigners" their dinar as a way for them to increase their reserves and  for us to invest in their future. They know full well who's buying it and how it's getting out of their country.

No I don't think selling it to us makes it more likely to RV.  I'm saying they have been selling it to Foreigners as an investment.  It may be a small gain unfortunately, but still a gain of some sort.

Dinar dealers are selling it as an investment, not Iraq.  Iraq just sells it, they don't care to who, why would they?  They're getting something they'd rather have (USD) in return.  Go to a bank in Iraq and exchange 100 USD for 117000 dinar and they'll hand you the dinar and take the USD, they're not going to tell you you're making an investment.

Small gain?  What makes you say that?  Why not a small loss?  Why not a large loss?  Both happen all the time with investments, are you saying that the dinar is guaranteed to produce a profit?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Will we see $3 + on this increase? IMO not likely. Will we loose? I don't believe so. The gain overall might not be worth the time, money and plans invested in this. It might all depend on how much and who is holding a fair bit of it.

I think one way or another by the end of 2014 we have our answer.

3 dollars is not only not likely, it's not possible.  Neither is 1 dollar.  Neither is 10 cents.  Neither is 1 cent.  Even going from 1166 to better than 1000 is unlikely anytime soon.

Why 2014?  People have been saying similar things for 10 years, what makes this year any different?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Two last 2 things from me.

1. I was told that UAI were told to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I'm talking wealthy Arabs who invest all the time in many avenues. Not your average Joe on the street like you and I. That's as good as it gets as a rumor from me.
2. I have always believed that the IMF has the final say on their currency revaluation/reset. Things look bleak right now. I think if I was them that's the impression I would want to give.


1. I was told by TNT Tony that 100,000 whales cashed in at 32 dollars over the last three months, and told by Adam Montana that 1,000 divided by 10 equals 1.  In case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of lies and misinformation regarding the dinar.
2. Do you have evidence of the IMF forcing exchange rates on countries, because from what I understand, they don't set currency values and never have.  And the "at the end there will be lots of misinformation and smoke" is a lie told by the gurus to keep people buying dinar right up to the very end.

What would you say if you were a dinar dealer that wanted to keep making money right up to the very end?  You'd say exactly that.  Another thing you'd do if you were a clever con artist is try and figure out what the new currency code would be in event of a lop, and then convince people that the emergence of this currency code (or any new currency code) is part of the massive RV.  Which is why we have gurus talking about IQN even though it's not a valid currency code.  Another thing you'd do is start pumping other hyperinflated currencies so when the IQD gravy train ends you've got another currency you can just switch everyone over to and hardly miss a beat.  Which is why we've got gurus pumping VND and rupiahs and zimbabwe dollars.

The scam is so obvious and transparent, as long as you're not caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:31 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
They are selling "Foreigners" their dinar as a way for them to increase their reserves and  for us to invest in their future. They know full well who's buying it and how it's getting out of their country.

No I don't think selling it to us makes it more likely to RV.  I'm saying they have been selling it to Foreigners as an investment.  It may be a small gain unfortunately, but still a gain of some sort.

Dinar dealers are selling it as an investment, not Iraq.  Iraq just sells it, they don't care to who, why would they?  They're getting something they'd rather have (USD) in return.  Go to a bank in Iraq and exchange 100 USD for 117000 dinar and they'll hand you the dinar and take the USD, they're not going to tell you you're making an investment.

Small gain?  What makes you say that?  Why not a small loss?  Why not a large loss?  Both happen all the time with investments, are you saying that the dinar is guaranteed to produce a profit?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Will we see $3 + on this increase? IMO not likely. Will we loose? I don't believe so. The gain overall might not be worth the time, money and plans invested in this. It might all depend on how much and who is holding a fair bit of it.

I think one way or another by the end of 2014 we have our answer.

3 dollars is not only not likely, it's not possible.  Neither is 1 dollar.  Neither is 10 cents.  Neither is 1 cent.  Even going from 1166 to better than 1000 is unlikely anytime soon.

Why 2014?  People have been saying similar things for 10 years, what makes this year any different?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Two last 2 things from me.

1. I was told that UAI were told to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I'm talking wealthy Arabs who invest all the time in many avenues. Not your average Joe on the street like you and I. That's as good as it gets as a rumor from me.
2. I have always believed that the IMF has the final say on their currency revaluation/reset. Things look bleak right now. I think if I was them that's the impression I would want to give.


1. I was told by TNT Tony that 100,000 whales cashed in at 32 dollars over the last three months, and told by Adam Montana that 1,000 divided by 10 equals 1.  In case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of lies and misinformation regarding the dinar.
2. Do you have evidence of the IMF forcing exchange rates on countries, because from what I understand, they don't set currency values and never have.  And the "at the end there will be lots of misinformation and smoke" is a lie told by the gurus to keep people buying dinar right up to the very end.

What would you say if you were a dinar dealer that wanted to keep making money right up to the very end?  You'd say exactly that.  Another thing you'd do if you were a clever con artist is try and figure out what the new currency code would be in event of a lop, and then convince people that the emergence of this currency code (or any new currency code) is part of the massive RV.  Which is why we have gurus talking about IQN even though it's not a valid currency code.  Another thing you'd do is start pumping other hyperinflated currencies so when the IQD gravy train ends you've got another currency you can just switch everyone over to and hardly miss a beat.  Which is why we've got gurus pumping VND and rupiahs and zimbabwe dollars.

The scam is so obvious and transparent, as long as you're not caught up in it.

If I had such strong beliefs as you seem to have, I would not even bother to frequent forums. I would sell it all and go find a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdon
Novice
Novice


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 am

Goldiegirl, maybe FS4Enthusiast does have a life.  

You don't know what kind of life he or she is living.  It seems to me that FS4Enthusiast makes a very strong case why no one will get rich off the hype.  Isn't this a site where all points of view can be discussed?  The problem is people have been so caught up in the getting rich fantasy that they don't want to hear anything that could spoil it.

Look at reality and approach it with reason and truth.  I think that is a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am

@jdon wrote:
Goldiegirl, maybe FS4Enthusiast does have a life.  You don't know what kind of life he or she is living.  It seems to me that FS4Enthusiast makes a very strong case why no one will get rich off the hype.  Isn't this a site where all points of view can be discussed?  The problem is people have been so caught up in the getting rich fantasy that they don't want to hear anything that could spoil it.
Look at reality and approach it with reason and truth.  I think that is a life.
Well said jdon;

FS4 & others like Marcus Curtis, TD, etc. have been called to nip it and if you aren't believing in this investment ---then WHY are you still on these forums" ? . Well maybe because they are trying to sell us on a dose of reality !!!    That's why they hang around !!
Plus of course : it's entertainment,  watching investors buying into daily fabrications and the "imminent" riches falling from the sky !
Back to top Go down
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:10 am

@Goldiegirl wrote:
@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
They are selling "Foreigners" their dinar as a way for them to increase their reserves and  for us to invest in their future. They know full well who's buying it and how it's getting out of their country.

No I don't think selling it to us makes it more likely to RV.  I'm saying they have been selling it to Foreigners as an investment.  It may be a small gain unfortunately, but still a gain of some sort.

Dinar dealers are selling it as an investment, not Iraq.  Iraq just sells it, they don't care to who, why would they?  They're getting something they'd rather have (USD) in return.  Go to a bank in Iraq and exchange 100 USD for 117000 dinar and they'll hand you the dinar and take the USD, they're not going to tell you you're making an investment.

Small gain?  What makes you say that?  Why not a small loss?  Why not a large loss?  Both happen all the time with investments, are you saying that the dinar is guaranteed to produce a profit?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Will we see $3 + on this increase? IMO not likely. Will we loose? I don't believe so. The gain overall might not be worth the time, money and plans invested in this. It might all depend on how much and who is holding a fair bit of it.

I think one way or another by the end of 2014 we have our answer.

3 dollars is not only not likely, it's not possible.  Neither is 1 dollar.  Neither is 10 cents.  Neither is 1 cent.  Even going from 1166 to better than 1000 is unlikely anytime soon.

Why 2014?  People have been saying similar things for 10 years, what makes this year any different?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Two last 2 things from me.

1. I was told that UAI were told to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I'm talking wealthy Arabs who invest all the time in many avenues. Not your average Joe on the street like you and I. That's as good as it gets as a rumor from me.
2. I have always believed that the IMF has the final say on their currency revaluation/reset. Things look bleak right now. I think if I was them that's the impression I would want to give.


1. I was told by TNT Tony that 100,000 whales cashed in at 32 dollars over the last three months, and told by Adam Montana that 1,000 divided by 10 equals 1.  In case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of lies and misinformation regarding the dinar.
2. Do you have evidence of the IMF forcing exchange rates on countries, because from what I understand, they don't set currency values and never have.  And the "at the end there will be lots of misinformation and smoke" is a lie told by the gurus to keep people buying dinar right up to the very end.

What would you say if you were a dinar dealer that wanted to keep making money right up to the very end?  You'd say exactly that.  Another thing you'd do if you were a clever con artist is try and figure out what the new currency code would be in event of a lop, and then convince people that the emergence of this currency code (or any new currency code) is part of the massive RV.  Which is why we have gurus talking about IQN even though it's not a valid currency code.  Another thing you'd do is start pumping other hyperinflated currencies so when the IQD gravy train ends you've got another currency you can just switch everyone over to and hardly miss a beat.  Which is why we've got gurus pumping VND and rupiahs and zimbabwe dollars.

The scam is so obvious and transparent, as long as you're not caught up in it.

If I had such strong beliefs as you seem to have, I would not even bother to frequent forums. I would sell it all and go find a life.

Typical, you don't have an answer so you make it personal.  Considering you know absolutely nothing about me, it's pretty ignorant of you to try and tell me I don't have a life.

Who are you to tell me how to spend my downtime at work or what I should do while I'm watching TV and there's a commercial on?

How many thousands of hours have you spent on DV or elsewhere discussing an investment that has zero chance of producing the return you desire, and you tell me to go find a life?  Lol.

The difference here is:
1. You've probably spent 100x as much time "on the dinar" as I have.
2. The RV isn't going to happen, so what was the point of spending all your time?  My time on dinar forums, however, I consider time well spent if I even managed to show a handful of people the truth about this "investment" which I believe I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:11 am

florida guy wrote:
@jdon wrote:
Goldiegirl, maybe FS4Enthusiast does have a life.  You don't know what kind of life he or she is living.  It seems to me that FS4Enthusiast makes a very strong case why no one will get rich off the hype.  Isn't this a site where all points of view can be discussed?  The problem is people have been so caught up in the getting rich fantasy that they don't want to hear anything that could spoil it.
Look at reality and approach it with reason and truth.  I think that is a life.
Well said jdon;

FS4 & others like Marcus Curtis, TD, etc. have been called to nip it and if you aren't believing in this investment ---then WHY are you still on these forums" ? . Well maybe because they are trying to sell us on a dose of reality !!!    That's why they hang around !!
Plus of course : it's entertainment,  watching investors buying into daily fabrications and the "imminent" riches falling from the sky !

True, it can be quite entertaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 am

@jdon wrote:
Goldiegirl, maybe FS4Enthusiast does have a life.  

You don't know what kind of life he or she is living.  It seems to me that FS4Enthusiast makes a very strong case why no one will get rich off the hype.  Isn't this a site where all points of view can be discussed?  The problem is people have been so caught up in the getting rich fantasy that they don't want to hear anything that could spoil it.

Look at reality and approach it with reason and truth.  I think that is a life.
You missed my point entirely. Why bother coming here at all if you don't feel this is a valid investment?

Go find something else to do. There are many forums out there on investments that I have no interest in, yet you don't see me Poo-Pooing them. Such as the whole Bitcoin conversation. Doesn't interest me. Have no use for it and thinks is bad idea, but you don't see me trying to convince others. I could care less how and why people invest their money. Why would some "nobody" on the forum care about anyone here?

Look at reality you say. Ha...I've researched this more ways that you can count in the last 4 yrs. Don't let the blonde hair fool you. Apparently you feel I fell for the "guru" talk or living some kind of fantasy.  Well your wrong buddy. It does make me wonder why so many people who have a negative view of this investment are on these sites to "save us all".

I don't need saving thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 am

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
The fact is that there is no functional difference between the situation in Turkey and the situation in Iraq.  Both underwent hyperinflation.  Both had (still has, in the case of Iraq, obviously) hyperinflated currencies.

Every single thing I've seen the gurus say to try and mislead the masses in the face of all the "delete three zeros like Turkey did" articles are either flat out lies or red herrings that aren't relevent.

Turkey is poor and Iraq isn't.  Flat out lie.  Easily verified as such with 30 seconds on Google.

Iraq has oil and Turkey doesn't.  Irrelevent.  A dollar of profit from selling oil spends the same as a dollar of profit from selling potassium or cheap microwaves or hummus or whatever it is that Turkey gets their GDP from, and the FACT is that Turkeys GDP is a hell of a lot higher than Iraq's, so if anyone is the poor country in this scenario, it's Iraq, not Turkey.

Turkey had hyperinflation and Iraq didn't.  Flat out lie, again easily verifiable via Google.  Turkey's inflation was under control when they lopped, just like Iraq's is now.

Now I see why you are so angry. You listened to the guru's. You must have because you keep quoting them. Do your own research. Even as an investor of any type of stock, commodity or currency you should do your own research. Who listens to a person on the internet with no face or real name anyway?
Besides, if someone spent $1000 on this investment who the heck cares. What's that spread over a year. Probably spend more on pizza and beer. No big loss there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:30 am

florida guy wrote:
@jdon wrote:
Goldiegirl, maybe FS4Enthusiast does have a life.  You don't know what kind of life he or she is living.  It seems to me that FS4Enthusiast makes a very strong case why no one will get rich off the hype.  Isn't this a site where all points of view can be discussed?  The problem is people have been so caught up in the getting rich fantasy that they don't want to hear anything that could spoil it.
Look at reality and approach it with reason and truth.  I think that is a life.
Well said jdon;

FS4 & others like Marcus Curtis, TD, etc. have been called to nip it and if you aren't believing in this investment ---then WHY are you still on these forums" ? . Well maybe because they are trying to sell us on a dose of reality !!!    That's why they hang around !!
Plus of course : it's entertainment,  watching investors buying into daily fabrications and the "imminent" riches falling from the sky !
Ah yes...the famous Marcus Curtis. The one who said that it's a conspiracy.  Humm now I see how you got into this investment.

You don't need to sell anyone a dose of reality.  You are assuming we are stupid with grade 2 education?  What are you trying to do?  If you want to spend your time "saving the world" go donate your time to charities, the poor, abused women shelters, big brother or big sister, alcoholics, prisoners, dog shelters or any number of other places. Join a church give your time to people who need it.

Entertainment for you??? I feel sorry for you that you have to get your jollies sitting on the computer, probably in your week old "boxers". How sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

They certainly would have, if they had the opportunity.  Certainly you can't be saying that selling trillions of dinar to foreigners makes the currency more likely to RV?

Dinarians have, at best, given Iraq billions of dollars in 0% interest loans.  What do you expect Iraq to say/do?  No, we don't want free money?  Keep your dollars, we don't want them?
They are selling "Foreigners" their dinar as a way for them to increase their reserves and  for us to invest in their future. They know full well who's buying it and how it's getting out of their country.

No I don't think selling it to us makes it more likely to RV.  I'm saying they have been selling it to Foreigners as an investment.  It may be a small gain unfortunately, but still a gain of some sort.

Dinar dealers are selling it as an investment, not Iraq.  Iraq just sells it, they don't care to who, why would they?  They're getting something they'd rather have (USD) in return.  Go to a bank in Iraq and exchange 100 USD for 117000 dinar and they'll hand you the dinar and take the USD, they're not going to tell you you're making an investment.

Small gain?  What makes you say that?  Why not a small loss?  Why not a large loss?  Both happen all the time with investments, are you saying that the dinar is guaranteed to produce a profit?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Will we see $3 + on this increase? IMO not likely. Will we loose? I don't believe so. The gain overall might not be worth the time, money and plans invested in this. It might all depend on how much and who is holding a fair bit of it.

I think one way or another by the end of 2014 we have our answer.

3 dollars is not only not likely, it's not possible.  Neither is 1 dollar.  Neither is 10 cents.  Neither is 1 cent.  Even going from 1166 to better than 1000 is unlikely anytime soon.

Why 2014?  People have been saying similar things for 10 years, what makes this year any different?

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Two last 2 things from me.

1. I was told that UAI were told to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I'm talking wealthy Arabs who invest all the time in many avenues. Not your average Joe on the street like you and I. That's as good as it gets as a rumor from me.
2. I have always believed that the IMF has the final say on their currency revaluation/reset. Things look bleak right now. I think if I was them that's the impression I would want to give.


1. I was told by TNT Tony that 100,000 whales cashed in at 32 dollars over the last three months, and told by Adam Montana that 1,000 divided by 10 equals 1.  In case you hadn't noticed, there's a lot of lies and misinformation regarding the dinar.
2. Do you have evidence of the IMF forcing exchange rates on countries, because from what I understand, they don't set currency values and never have.  And the "at the end there will be lots of misinformation and smoke" is a lie told by the gurus to keep people buying dinar right up to the very end.

What would you say if you were a dinar dealer that wanted to keep making money right up to the very end?  You'd say exactly that.  Another thing you'd do if you were a clever con artist is try and figure out what the new currency code would be in event of a lop, and then convince people that the emergence of this currency code (or any new currency code) is part of the massive RV.  Which is why we have gurus talking about IQN even though it's not a valid currency code.  Another thing you'd do is start pumping other hyperinflated currencies so when the IQD gravy train ends you've got another currency you can just switch everyone over to and hardly miss a beat.  Which is why we've got gurus pumping VND and rupiahs and zimbabwe dollars.

The scam is so obvious and transparent, as long as you're not caught up in it.

If I had such strong beliefs as you seem to have, I would not even bother to frequent forums. I would sell it all and go find a life.

Typical, you don't have an answer so you make it personal.  Considering you know absolutely nothing about me, it's pretty ignorant of you to try and tell me I don't have a life.

Who are you to tell me how to spend my downtime at work or what I should do while I'm watching TV and there's a commercial on?

How many thousands of hours have you spent on DV or elsewhere discussing an investment that has zero chance of producing the return you desire, and you tell me to go find a life?  Lol.

The difference here is:
1. You've probably spent 100x as much time "on the dinar" as I have.
2. The RV isn't going to happen, so what was the point of spending all your time?  My time on dinar forums, however, I consider time well spent if I even managed to show a handful of people the truth about this "investment" which I believe I have.

Actually I don't spend that much time on any Forum. Maybe a half an hour a day. I learned a few things on DV and was able to provide advice to many.  Thousands of hours.  Hahahahhahahhaha
The all mighty truth. Thank you for saving us all.  Now do you have any advice for the Bitcoin investors while you sitting on the computer drooling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pattyangel
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 pm

GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

The lop sections are for the downers.  I prefer to step away from them.  I think we are all intelligent enough to realize when we make an investment, any investment we take a risk.  But we  surely don't go around belittling the investor.   

Lopsters, ponder this...wish the investor well and ask God to send a ton of angels to pick them up if the outcome doesn't benefit them. To let them move on to their next investment journey.  Very simple, but please don't mock them to a pulp. 

Oh and I'm a brunette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 pm

@pattyangel wrote:
GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

The lop sections are for the downers.  I prefer to step away from them.  I think we are all intelligent enough to realize when we make an investment, any investment we take a risk.  But we  surely don't go around belittling the investor.   

Lopsters, ponder this...wish the investor well and ask God to send a ton of angels to pick them up if the outcome doesn't benefit them. To let them move on to their next investment journey.  Very simple, but please don't mock them to a pulp. 

Oh and I'm a brunette.
No one "belittling" you here. But unlike other forums, all historical facts & data are presented for analysis. History tells us that the Iraq LOP is most certain. All of the analysis on that is here on DD.
So it poses this question which you should answer : Do you SINCERELY believe that 25,000 Dinar note will = $25,000 ??
Back to top Go down
pattyangel
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 pm

florida guy wrote:
@pattyangel wrote:
GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

The lop sections are for the downers.  I prefer to step away from them.  I think we are all intelligent enough to realize when we make an investment, any investment we take a risk.  But we  surely don't go around belittling the investor.   

Lopsters, ponder this...wish the investor well and ask God to send a ton of angels to pick them up if the outcome doesn't benefit them. To let them move on to their next investment journey.  Very simple, but please don't mock them to a pulp. 

Oh and I'm a brunette.
No one "belittling" you here. But unlike other forums, all historical facts & data are presented for analysis. History tells us that the Iraq LOP is most certain. All of the analysis on that is here on DD.
So it poses this question which you should answer : Do you SINCERELY believe that 25,000 Dinar note will = $25,000 ??
Fair question....
I can honestly say, that it all depends on the revalue.  Lop or Revalue, that all remains to be seen.  No one can predict either way.   Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :
Actually I don't spend that much time on any Forum.

Your 3,000+ posts on Dinarvets begs to differ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 pm

@pattyangel wrote:
GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

Thanks Patty,  cashingIn and if you look, you'll see they never did answer my question as to why they have not lopped yet, since they have talked about "delete/remove" the zeros for the past 4 yrs.

 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Look at reality you say. Ha...I've researched this more ways that you can count in the last 4 yrs.
I don't need saving thank you anyway.

Your research was of incredibly poor quality then, because it has led you to a ridiculous conclusion.

I don't know whether or not you need saving, but you and your fellow "investors" that have fallen for this obvious scam certainly need educating.

Explain to us, using your vast knowledge and research, how and why Iraq is all of a sudden going to have a currency worth trillions of USD when basic economics and common sense prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that their total amount of currency shouldn't and can't be worth more than 100 billion USD or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
@pattyangel wrote:
GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

Thanks Patty,  cashingIn and if you look, you'll see they never did answer my question as to why they have not lopped yet, since they have talked about "delete/remove" the zeros for the past 4 yrs.

 

Lol, learn to read.  Your question has been answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Hiding in a snow covered mountain

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Look at reality you say. Ha...I've researched this more ways that you can count in the last 4 yrs.
I don't need saving thank you anyway.

Your research was of incredibly poor quality then, because it has led you to a ridiculous conclusion.

I don't know whether or not you need saving, but you and your fellow "investors" that have fallen for this obvious scam certainly need educating.

Explain to us, using your vast knowledge and research, how and why Iraq is all of a sudden going to have a currency worth trillions of USD when basic economics and common sense prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that their total amount of currency shouldn't and can't be worth more than 100 billion USD or so.

I owe you nothing..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:58 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:
@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@Goldiegirl wrote:
Quote :

Look at reality you say. Ha...I've researched this more ways that you can count in the last 4 yrs.
I don't need saving thank you anyway.

Your research was of incredibly poor quality then, because it has led you to a ridiculous conclusion.

I don't know whether or not you need saving, but you and your fellow "investors" that have fallen for this obvious scam certainly need educating.

Explain to us, using your vast knowledge and research, how and why Iraq is all of a sudden going to have a currency worth trillions of USD when basic economics and common sense prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that their total amount of currency shouldn't and can't be worth more than 100 billion USD or so.

I owe you nothing..

Because you've got nothing, and if you continue to invest in scams like the Dinar RV you will forever continue to have nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 pm

@pattyangel wrote:
florida guy wrote:
@pattyangel wrote:
GoldieGirl,  I will stand at your side anytime.  Have to agree with you 100% bigsmile  

The lop sections are for the downers.  I prefer to step away from them.  I think we are all intelligent enough to realize when we make an investment, any investment we take a risk.  But we  surely don't go around belittling the investor.   

Lopsters, ponder this...wish the investor well and ask God to send a ton of angels to pick them up if the outcome doesn't benefit them. To let them move on to their next investment journey.  Very simple, but please don't mock them to a pulp. 

Oh and I'm a brunette.
No one "belittling" you here. But unlike other forums, all historical facts & data are presented for analysis. History tells us that the Iraq LOP is most certain. All of the analysis on that is here on DD.
So it poses this question which you should answer : Do you SINCERELY believe that 25,000 Dinar note will = $25,000 ??
Fair question....
I can honestly say, that it all depends on the revalue.  Lop or Revalue, that all remains to be seen.  No one can predict either way.   Wink

This "no one knows" theory is such nonsense and indicates you think that PhD educated, published, internationally renown currency experts don't understand things better than brain dead scam artist gurus making.  It's a ridiculous thing to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Goldiegirl, how much of your "research" is crystal and/or tarot card based?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Patty & Goldie : While "yes" , no one does know FOR CERTAIN the ultimate outcome there are STATISTICS & PROBABILITIES of REASONABLE CONCLUSIONS that one cannot ignore.
The idea of 1000 %, 10,000 or more ROI are indeed a needle in a haystack.
What's truly amazing IMHO about this whole dinar world business is that people really want to believe what they want to believe no matter what kind of compelling information you present.
What FS4 & others write about is the massive gains to be had is truly a big scam of this whole thing.  AND if people like Marcus Curtis, TD, Zahlid & others have indicated that a in house RD exchange only as probable then not only did you not get a red cent but you lost everything !!  
And who made out AT YOUR EXPENSE : YEp, the dealers & the gooorooos pumping sales of reserves & currency.
Back to top Go down
pattyangel
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:01 pm

FS4 and florida guy, you both believe what you want.  All I'm saying in simplest form, is that No body knows, no body.  PHD's, currency experts, I think have been off at times, heck even some history events. 
  
Investors knows the risk that is taken in an investment.  You lose some, you win some. As for me I'm willing to take that chance and walk away with an unchanged attitude. 

Hey if you feel better in pushing your info go for it.  But be able to accept everyone's differences of opinions. You know the ole I agree to disagree.  JMO

Like I said this is a topic I will ignore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 pm

@pattyangel wrote:
All I'm saying in simplest form, is that No body knows, no body. 

And that is simply incorrect.  Many people know that the RV is not going to happen.

At best your "nobody knows" argument could be applied to every investment on the planet.  Maybe copper will go to 3,500 dollars a pound tomorrow.  Maybe gold will go to 1,400,000 an ounce tomorrow.  Maybe Apple stock will go to 400,000 dollars a share tomorrow.  Nobody knows that they won't, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@pattyangel wrote:
All I'm saying in simplest form, is that No body knows, no body. 

And that is simply incorrect.  Many people know that the RV is not going to happen.

At best your "nobody knows" argument could be applied to every investment on the planet.  Maybe copper will go to 3,500 dollars a pound tomorrow.  Maybe gold will go to 1,400,000 an ounce tomorrow.  Maybe Apple stock will go to 400,000 dollars a share tomorrow.  Nobody knows that they won't, right?
FS4 ; Nice try BUT in dinar world most are set upon their beliefs and the lure of rags to riches is tooooo inticing for many to see the logical outcome.( Spock would never have gone for this caper. )

Sounds like our two friends here are ABLE to lose the investment. The truly sad saps are the ones on other forums who blindly follow the con men and drink the kool aid every time they are told to. You read their sob stories constantly--losing homes, cars repoed, can't pay rent, etc. etc. I used to feel sorry for these saps but no longer do because NOW vs when I first got into this caper there were no other info to rebuttal the pumpers. Thanks to DD, BI , Currency Watch & others , there's now the means to do your homework and think with sense. 

So, let them eat cake I say....go broke !!!   maybe it will harden people for the next "too good to be true" scam. 
As the Duke said " Life is tough, even more so if you are stupid" and after what I've seen & read in Dinarland ---WOW !! There's droves & droves of really, REALLY stupid people !
Back to top Go down
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:50 pm

florida guy wrote:
Quote :
You read their sob stories constantly--losing homes, cars repoed, can't pay rent, etc. etc. I used to feel sorry for these saps but no longer do because NOW vs when I first got into this caper there were no other info to rebuttal the pumpers. Thanks to DD, BI , Currency Watch & others , there's now the means to do your homework and think with sense. 


I was thinking precisely the same thing a couple weeks ago, which is precisely why I started posting on dinar forums back in 2010.  There weren't any websites like DD and BI and there were precious few people on even the liberal forums telling the truth (and zero people on most forums, since telling the truth resulted in insta-perma-banning).

But as you said, now there are plenty of resources out there for people.  There's not much you can do for the vast majority of the people that are still convinced this is has a legitimate chance of happening.  I think the only reason I still visit dinar forums is habit, and it still does have some entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33017
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:20 pm

WOW, this sure was a great extended discussion .... anyone have anything new to add to this since the gurus have brought up Deleting the Zeros again??

*****************


Last edited by Ponee on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
cyp 107
Guest



PostSubject: iqd   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:07 pm

It was my understanding from articles I read  over two years ago lopping the zeros off meant off the .00086 would be .86+20% for inf. and for two years curr. will work side by side as all large notes are drawn back to Iraq. they are not dropping zeros on the notes themselves. int. rate is diff. than in country rate  for trading perps.
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24560
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 17
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 pm

The reality is that either way is a possibility. However, there will not be multiple rates. The exchange rate is the exchange rate, and the price of goods sold in country (any country) reflects the value of the currency on the international market.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 669
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LOP....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 am

cyp 107 wrote:
It was my understanding from articles I read  over two years ago lopping the zeros off meant off the .00086 would be .86+20% for inf. and for two years curr. will work side by side as all large notes are drawn back to Iraq. they are not dropping zeros on the notes themselves. int. rate is diff. than in country rate  for trading perps.

What you read over 2 years ago were not articles, but guru lies. There's is zero chance that lopping the zeros means massive RV. None.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
LOP....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: THE LOPster POT-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: