Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions !

DINAR DAILY

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeFAQLog inRegister

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Feeling blessed ♥♥♥ Rae

Serendipity

Share | 

RV?..................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 am

Morning ALL

I am hearing some great info today that Zimbabwe $ has RV'ed. I am waiting to hear if other currency is also included. 

This just may be our time after all. Cross your fingers and raise your hopes!!!

1.00 ZWD=0.00210593 EUR
Zimbabwean DollarEuro
1 ZWD = 0.00210593 EUR1 EUR = 474.849 ZWD
[url]Convert again[/url]View Chart
Back to top Go down
clayf
GURU
GURU

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am

Nope no change and according to Oanda the ZWD is Warning: ZWD Zimbabwe Dollar is obsolete and no longer legal tender.
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 am

Got a friend in South Africa.... she is saying they are verified at her bank there. So .... we will see. I will let you a know what else I hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

Hmmm interesting  -- great disparity of info here.  Can't wait to see which is correct.  You two go out there and find out what you can.  We will wait here.  Hurry back !
Back to top Go down
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 am

Yeah, bring the IQD along with it while your at it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 am

as much as i want the rv i do not see it happening until m is taken care of . this iraq decison  only . if it was truly  a international reset do you not think the rest of the world would have forced iraq to have done this a lonbng time ago. the problem is when  you keep hearing lies over and over  you begin to believe them
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 am

This is what Sam just sent me: I PROMISE YOU ALL -IT IS LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA!

She has no agenda to put out false info.... Smile

%***%**%***%**%***%**%***%
sparkle
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:02 pm

But, is this something she has SEEN for herself?  Or something that she has read or been told by the same kind of sources that we keep getting info from (false info sources) If she has seen it, can she send you a link to go to? Or take a pict or screen cap?

SHe doesn't have an agenda, but she may be too trusting if someone is just TELLING her this.
Back to top Go down
clayf
GURU
GURU

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Currency Converter

Currency Converter Historical Exchange Rates Live Exchange Rates print
Currency I Have: Currency I Want:

USD

AMOUNT: I have this much to exchange

Warning: ZWD Zimbabwe Dollar is obsolete and no longer legal tender.

ZWD

AMOUNT: I want to buy something at this price

HELP DATE:

INTERBANK +/-

Rate Details Traveler's Cheatsheet

USD/ZWD Details
USD/ZWD for the 24-hour period ending Sunday, Jul 14, 2013 22:00 UTC @ +/- 0%
Selling 1.00000 USDyou get 373 ZWD
Buying 1.00000 USDyou pay 376 ZWD
Rate Details
USD/ZWD for the 24-hour period ending
Sunday, Jul 14, 2013 22:00 UTC
[th] [/th][th] [/th][th]BidSell 1 USD[/th][th] [/th][th]AskBuy 1 USD[/th]
MIN 373376
AVG 373376
MAX  373 376
These values represent the daily average of the Bid and Ask rates OANDA receives from many data sources.
Recent Trends
USD/ZWD average daily bid prices
Jun

Jun

Jul

Jul

Jul 14, 2013: 373
30 days 60 days 90 days
INTERACTIVE GRAPH

Currency Converter
Back to top Go down
clayf
GURU
GURU

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Above is what I could get to post ,Im  hoping though that purpleskyz and the friend in s africa are spot on........
Back to top Go down
clayf
GURU
GURU

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:33 pm

• United Nations

Treasury - UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Home

Operational Rates

Tools

Help
Historic Rates
ZMW (Zambia Kwacha (new))

Used in the following countries:  Zambia
Export to:  XML  Excel
[th]Operational Rate[/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
5.45530 Jun 2013
5.3301 Jun 2013
5.31501 May 2013
5.40501 Apr 2013
5.3601 Mar 2013
5.38501 Feb 2013
5.1901 Jan 2013
more un treasury doesnt list zwd but it does have this(are they the same,I dont know) but it does say NEW for some reason
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 pm

i hope i am wrong but i see too many things stopping this from happening i will explain . first of all have you seen 140 hcl and the tarrifs passed no and in fact m wants the fed court and council repealed. next have you noticed the auctions they are on a rise . one of the basic reasons is so m can get money to iran because of scantions. many of there  eco people have no real clue of whats going on. and lastly m makes all these agreements with everyone  but never keeps his word but by this he keeps stalling. imho until m is removed you will never see the rv since it is not in irans best intrests nd m is an agent of iran sorry  but these are the hard cold facts of reality
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm

OK... here is what I was able to get.

The amounts that I was seeing is this. If you have 50 trillion ZWD the revalue would be this: 50 million Rand currency. The ZWD is at this time a defunct currency but is still being sold. Or was at least last week. Now I have no clue how this would be valued to USD.

Also no other movement reported by the son in law banker who is now watching this for me periodically through the day. I only asked him to watch the IQD.

So.... I see this as encouraging. Until last week when yman posted this info on Out Of Mind on the ZWD, I had never even heard of this currency. Then this week it goes live in South Africa. Got to say... he gets great info. So hope I hear more later..... By later I mean two minutes from now!!! LOL

%***%**%***%**%***%**%***%
sparkle
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Soooo, they have converted to a NEW CURRENCY. Which really isn't that good who are holding the zwd for a profit.  If that happens with the Dinar... and it changes from the IQD to the NID... then what we are holding will never be more than what it is currently worth.  We won't lose our money, but we won't make any money.
Back to top Go down
freedom1292
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 pm

it won't happen to the IQD Period !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 pm

I like the way you think Freedom!!! We say NAY to the NID theory !!!!
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Please not that the following article is just an opinion piece

Zimbabwe: Keep Zimbabwe Dollar in the Archives
14 July 2013

editorial

Manoeuvres by President Robert Mugabe to bring the Zimbabwe dollar back in circulation should be condemned in the strongest terms.

Addressing his supporters at the launch of Zanu PF's election manifesto recently, Mugabe said he had held discussions with central bank chief, Gideon Gono, on how a "gold-backed" Zimbabwe dollar could be revived.

While many might dismiss statements made during campaigning as mere politicking, Mugabe's pronouncement betrays a deep-seated longing in Zanu PF to bring back the banished currency as part of its survival strategy.

Since 2010, Zanu PF officials have been agitating for the return of the local currency and the matter has been discussed at the party's conferences.

The Zim dollar, which was printed willy nilly from 2006 up to 2008, was used to fund programmes such as the farm mechanisation which mainly benefited those connected to the then ruling party.
Party chefs had access to the worthless dollars, which they used to buy forex on the black market, and in the process amassed riches. These people no longer have the same privileges under a multi-currency regime hence their desire to go back to the past.

What Mugabe is failing to appreciate is that the Zim dollar is deeply unpopular with Zimbabweans who suffered during the days of hyperinflation.

Only those with short memories would forget the long-winding queues at banks, supermarkets, service stations and the general economic meltdown that occurred as hyperinflation soared to 231 million percent.

The multi-currency regime, though not perfect, has brought stability to the economy and shop shelves are bustling with products.

The people spoke in 2007-2008 when they started transacting in foreign currency and their will should be respected.

The Zim dollar can only be considered once all the fundamentals needed for a solid currency are in place.

By advocating the return of the Zim dollar, Mugabe has not only shown that he does not have the interests of people at heart but is bereft of ideas as he seeks re-election.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307150396.html
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Zimbabwe: Gono Allays Fears of Unplanned Zimdollar Return
13 July 2013

RESERVE Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr Gideon Gono has quashed fears of an immediate introduction of the Zimbabwe dollar stressing that as clearly enunciated by President Mugabe on Friday last week, the reintroduction of the local currency would only be considered once an enabling environment was created.

Following the announcement of a possible return of the Zimdollar, there has been considerable debate on the feasibility of the plan and The Herald sought clarification from the Governor, whom the President said he was consulting with on the issue.

Some sections of the media and in MDC-T have been using this as a campaign tool against President Mugabe and Zanu-PF by twisting the President's words to intimate that the Zimbabwe dollar would be re-introduced immediately when in fact, he said it was a project for the future once the economy stabilised.

"As monetary authorities, we advise that as per the announcement by His Excellency President RG Mugabe, the re-introduction of a local currency is rather a medium to long term aspiration than an immediate, near-term agenda item on our radar as the central bank.

"Essentially, it is every country's desire to have its own currency in order to avail potent policy options to policy makers, and Zimbabwe is no exception in this case. This notwithstanding, the re-introduction of a local currency requires that (certain) preconditions be met, which pre-conditions His Excellency the President clearly outlined on the subject," said Dr Gono.

These pre-requisites include the attainment of sustained macro-economic stability and re-orienting the economy on a firm recovery trajectory, the accumulation of adequate foreign currency reserve buffers to the Sadc target of at least three months import cover "but in our case His Excellency the President would like to see us at least doubling that threshold".

Furthermore, the rehabilitation of infrastructure such as roads, water and sanitation, telecommunication and energy, the restoration of confidence in the economy and in the banking sector in particular, would be critical before the local currency is introduced. Dr Gono said these pre-conditions will be attained in the medium to long-term.

"Only then has the President directed that we can, as monetary and fiscal authorities, timely devise ways of re-introducing the local currency".

Zimbabwe adopted a multi-currency system in January 2009 to foster macro-economic stability after the Zimbabwe dollar had been subdued by the hyper-inflation environment that obtained then.
Dr Gono said President Mugabe desired that the local currency, when introduced, would circulate alongside other currencies which are currently legal tender, giving Zimbabweans free choice on which currency to use.

The sustenance of the local currency which Dr Gono said may or may not be called the Zimbabwe dollar, would be gold-backed, which means Government would need to purchase adequate gold stocks from miners to build its bullion reserves.

"All the factors I have mentioned are embodied in His Excellency's pronouncements of 5 July 2013 and there should be no confusion or panic over this noble aspiration," said Dr Gono.

"Indeed discussions around this and many other subjects and topics have been made, and continue to be held. As Governor, I continue to draw considerable inspiration from the guidance and wisdom I get from my regular and frequent engagements with His Excellency, the President," he added.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307130112.html
Back to top Go down
clayf
GURU
GURU

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Ok then!, please post on recraps
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RV?..................   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 pm