Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Enorrste I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Enorrste

+2
Jayzze
andy1979uk
6 posters

Go down

Enorrste Empty Enorrste

Post by andy1979uk Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

7-5-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...ANYONE who claims that there will be an RV in the very near future, is crazy. The CBI stated yesterday that the "project to remove the three zeros" is being postponed indefinitely. This means that they CANNOT RV at $3.44 this week! Why? Because they won't have any small notes to use for commercial activity. The large notes will begin to be removed AT THE EARLIEST on January 1, 2014, at which time Parliament has stated they would release the new currency (small denom notes).

What IS possible is that the CBI will announce a FREE FLOAT, and they can make that announcement at any time. Anyone who talks about an RV (either $1 or $3.44, or more) is clearly WRONG...The CBI should be your first and primary source.  They stated yesterday that the removal of the large notes is postponed indefinitely.  That means NO RV.  If they DID RV, then they would have to remove the large notes, since each note would be worth $25,000 to $80,000!  

Therefore, wait for an announcement of a change in the "exchange rate regime" from a fixed rate (1166 to 1) to a FREE FLOAT.

That announcement can come at any time and will have to occur soon, in our opinion, since we expect the rate to be $1 by January 1, 2014.
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Enorrste Empty Re: Enorrste

Post by MidnightRider Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:48 pm

So if the people of Iraqs' money is going to be loaded on cards, what is the rush for new money...ie, lower denominations?  Their money will be digital on those cards so who needs physcial money?
This should not be a hold up but in the sense of the old west, may be a holdup.

I do see the need for them maybe from a commercial standpoint.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

remember folks  money talks and bs walks he is another one that nothing he has ever claimed came true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Jayzze, what other screen name is Ennortse known by on another site?  Do you know?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Anyone know????

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 pm

So I figured Google knew and this is what I found.  Makes me feel better about todays' post but since this was written on 9-25-11, I am sure he has raised his standards now and this is not a true portrayal.  By posting this in no way am I agreeing with it, nor am I disagreeing.  Wink.

It was found under a webpage called Dinar D'bags which I think was pulled from here before.  Seems like ChevySteve had it up, again just going from memory.
 So Ponee, feel free to pull this.  Also I did find what I was looking for. He is also known as Steve.

Here goes:
Steve "Enorrste" Norris from the GET Team is without a doubt the biggest windbag in the land of dinar.  I've never read such rambling, pointless posts on an investment in my life.  It wouldn't be so bad if he could at least get his facts right, but as you will see he has trouble in this area.  Unfortunately many are taken in by his seeming command of the facts and his fanciful writing style.  There are a few good dinar investors out there fortunately, who have spotted the BS in his posts and called him on it.  See below.  "Below was too much to post."
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:40 pm

I have this douchbag's info, along with many other of these idiot's on my computer at work. I will be in my office tomorrow but, have a ton to catch up on. 

If I get time, I will post it again, for entertainment purposes only of course.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm

It was an eyeopener as if we did not already know for the most part.  Smile
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Steve "Ennorste" Norris, Terrance "TerryK" Keller, and
Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn
The GET Team (Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn, Steve "Enorrste" Norris, Terrence "TerryK" Keller) - AKA the Three Amigos (better yet the Three Stooges) these douchebags were banned from several dinar sites before starting their own site in 2010.  Steve (Enorrste, not SteveI) is known for his "eloquent" dinar analysis and his vodka induced incoherent ramblings about government conspiracies and his "friend" Shabibi.  He wrote a book about the dinar which he is always happy to remind people about.  In this book he goes on and on about Operation Rainbow which I think was supposed to be code for the completion of the RV even though it was written in early 2010 and we still have no RV.  His fellow douchebag TerryK is known for his "hot" intel as in "HOT HOT HOT!!! Just got off the phone with my contact in Baghdad.  The RV is done and the rate is live.  I'm hearing it's going to be $5 or more .... "  This has been going on for years and it's well known among veteran dinar investors that TerryK gets a kick out of making things up and getting people excited.  Die, scumbag!  The lesser known of the Three Stooges is Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn, a guy whose claim to fame is his interview in January of 2011 with Contact 2, a guy who babbled on and on for a couple of hours spouting off nonsense drawing from every conspiracy theory known to man over the past 40 years. You can listen to this horsepoop at http://tinyurl.com/4nz39no or in 30 minute segments at http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9 and http://tinyurl.com/4bfdm7w and http://tinyurl.com/48yxzub and http://tinyurl.com/4r7ho7z .  The GET Team also teamed up with the Midnight Think Tank to interview "Thing 1 and Thing 2" about prosperity packages and global settlements.  You might recall that Thing 1 and Thing 2 were characters in Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat" which is quite appropriate since they apparently have an imagination just as fertile as Dr. Seuss.  The GET Team is almost as big of a joke in the dinar world as Okie the Oilman, although they have managed to maintain a slight edge in the credibility department because Enorrste can at least spell.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm

andy1979uk wrote:7-5-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...ANYONE who claims that there will be an RV in the very near future, is crazy. The CBI stated yesterday that the "project to remove the three zeros" is being postponed indefinitely. This means that they CANNOT RV at $3.44 this week! Why? Because they won't have any small notes to use for commercial activity. The large notes will begin to be removed AT THE EARLIEST on January 1, 2014, at which time Parliament has stated they would release the new currency (small denom notes).

What IS possible is that the CBI will announce a FREE FLOAT, and they can make that announcement at any time. Anyone who talks about an RV (either $1 or $3.44, or more) is clearly WRONG...The CBI should be your first and primary source.  They stated yesterday that the removal of the large notes is postponed indefinitely.  That means NO RV.  If they DID RV, then they would have to remove the large notes, since each note would be worth $25,000 to $80,000!  

Therefore, wait for an announcement of a change in the "exchange rate regime" from a fixed rate (1166 to 1) to a FREE FLOAT.

That announcement can come at any time and will have to occur soon, in our opinion, since we expect the rate to be $1 by January 1, 2014.

Enorrste 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum