Delivered by FeedBurner

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

Share | 

Enorrste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

7-5-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...ANYONE who claims that there will be an RV in the very near future, is crazy. The CBI stated yesterday that the "project to remove the three zeros" is being postponed indefinitely. This means that they CANNOT RV at $3.44 this week! Why? Because they won't have any small notes to use for commercial activity. The large notes will begin to be removed AT THE EARLIEST on January 1, 2014, at which time Parliament has stated they would release the new currency (small denom notes).

What IS possible is that the CBI will announce a FREE FLOAT, and they can make that announcement at any time. Anyone who talks about an RV (either $1 or $3.44, or more) is clearly WRONG...The CBI should be your first and primary source.  They stated yesterday that the removal of the large notes is postponed indefinitely.  That means NO RV.  If they DID RV, then they would have to remove the large notes, since each note would be worth $25,000 to $80,000!  

Therefore, wait for an announcement of a change in the "exchange rate regime" from a fixed rate (1166 to 1) to a FREE FLOAT.

That announcement can come at any time and will have to occur soon, in our opinion, since we expect the rate to be $1 by January 1, 2014.
Back to top Go down
MidnightRider
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:48 pm

So if the people of Iraqs' money is going to be loaded on cards, what is the rush for new money...ie, lower denominations?  Their money will be digital on those cards so who needs physcial money?
This should not be a hold up but in the sense of the old west, may be a holdup.

I do see the need for them maybe from a commercial standpoint.
Back to top Go down
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

remember folks  money talks and bs walks he is another one that nothing he has ever claimed came true
Back to top Go down
MidnightRider
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Jayzze, what other screen name is Ennortse known by on another site?  Do you know?
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Anyone know????

Back to top Go down
MidnightRider
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 pm

So I figured Google knew and this is what I found.  Makes me feel better about todays' post but since this was written on 9-25-11, I am sure he has raised his standards now and this is not a true portrayal.  By posting this in no way am I agreeing with it, nor am I disagreeing.  Wink.

It was found under a webpage called Dinar D'bags which I think was pulled from here before.  Seems like ChevySteve had it up, again just going from memory.
 So Ponee, feel free to pull this.  Also I did find what I was looking for. He is also known as Steve.

Here goes:
Steve "Enorrste" Norris from the GET Team is without a doubt the biggest windbag in the land of dinar.  I've never read such rambling, pointless posts on an investment in my life.  It wouldn't be so bad if he could at least get his facts right, but as you will see he has trouble in this area.  Unfortunately many are taken in by his seeming command of the facts and his fanciful writing style.  There are a few good dinar investors out there fortunately, who have spotted the BS in his posts and called him on it.  See below.  "Below was too much to post."
Back to top Go down
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:40 pm

I have this douchbag's info, along with many other of these idiot's on my computer at work. I will be in my office tomorrow but, have a ton to catch up on. 

If I get time, I will post it again, for entertainment purposes only of course.
Back to top Go down
MidnightRider
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm

It was an eyeopener as if we did not already know for the most part.  Smile
Back to top Go down
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Steve "Ennorste" Norris, Terrance "TerryK" Keller, and
Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn
The GET Team (Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn, Steve "Enorrste" Norris, Terrence "TerryK" Keller) - AKA the Three Amigos (better yet the Three Stooges) these douchebags were banned from several dinar sites before starting their own site in 2010.  Steve (Enorrste, not SteveI) is known for his "eloquent" dinar analysis and his vodka induced incoherent ramblings about government conspiracies and his "friend" Shabibi.  He wrote a book about the dinar which he is always happy to remind people about.  In this book he goes on and on about Operation Rainbow which I think was supposed to be code for the completion of the RV even though it was written in early 2010 and we still have no RV.  His fellow douchebag TerryK is known for his "hot" intel as in "HOT HOT HOT!!! Just got off the phone with my contact in Baghdad.  The RV is done and the rate is live.  I'm hearing it's going to be $5 or more .... "  This has been going on for years and it's well known among veteran dinar investors that TerryK gets a kick out of making things up and getting people excited.  Die, scumbag!  The lesser known of the Three Stooges is Rodney "Gankans" Blackburn, a guy whose claim to fame is his interview in January of 2011 with Contact 2, a guy who babbled on and on for a couple of hours spouting off nonsense drawing from every conspiracy theory known to man over the past 40 years. You can listen to this horsepoop at http://tinyurl.com/4nz39no or in 30 minute segments at http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9 and http://tinyurl.com/4bfdm7w and http://tinyurl.com/48yxzub and http://tinyurl.com/4r7ho7z .  The GET Team also teamed up with the Midnight Think Tank to interview "Thing 1 and Thing 2" about prosperity packages and global settlements.  You might recall that Thing 1 and Thing 2 were characters in Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat" which is quite appropriate since they apparently have an imagination just as fertile as Dr. Seuss.  The GET Team is almost as big of a joke in the dinar world as Okie the Oilman, although they have managed to maintain a slight edge in the credibility department because Enorrste can at least spell.
Back to top Go down

Enorrste

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -