Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Something to Think About

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Something to Think About   Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm

This is my all time favorite cartoon ... not a nice one, but a good one ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Something to Think About   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:51 pm

The holicaust has been debunked 10 times over. Most of it was fabricated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Something to Think About   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Tell that to my ex-father in law who interviewed survivors of the camps, or the several people I have known) now deceased unfortunately, who lived their lives with those numbers and the nightmares. Unfortunately my friend it is all too true, despite what certain anti-Semites would have you believe. I have seen the tattoos with my own eyes and heard their stories with my own ears, looked into their eyes as they retold the story and seen the anguish inside.

It is very real, very brutal, and very evil, and if we refuse to learn from history, we are doomed to pass through that particular lake of fire again...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Something to Think About   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:37 am

We all know that there were camps, its just that the amount who suffered was far less than recorded..

Today no reputable historian, not even those who generally accept the extermination story, believes this figure. Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer said in 1989 that it is time to finally acknowledge the familiar four million figure is a deliberate myth. In July 1990 the Auschwitz State Museum in Poland, along with Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Center, suddenly announced that altogether perhaps one million people (both Jews and non-Jews) died there. Neither institution would say how many of these people were killed, nor were any estimates given of the numbers of those supposedly gassed. [2] One prominent Holocaust historian, Gerald Reitlinger, has estimated that perhaps 700,000 or so Jews perished at Auschwitz. More recently, Holocaust historian Jean-Claude Pressac has estimated that about 800,000 persons -- of whom 630,000 were Jewish -- perished at Auschwitz. While even such lower figures are incorrect, they show how the Auschwitz story has changed drastically over the years.

The information is out there, Do you think these people are Anti-semetic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Something to Think About   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 am

I am not sure where you got your facts from, but they do not line up with what I have seen. The fact is no one really knows, and not all were Jews. According to the German's(Adolph Eichmann) own records somewhere around 6 million were exterminated. They were perhaps the number one, but there were all sorts of undesirables, Gypsies, those with special needs, anyone Hitler found a reason to dislike. The greatest irony of all perhaps is that Hitler himself was likely of Jewish descent. Many never made it to the camps, and records were less than meticulous. What is clear is that whole towns literally ceased to exist. Fro the Yad Vashem website:
Quote :
Only about 10% of Polish Jewry survived the Holocaust, the majority in the Soviet Union. The fate of the Jews of Western Europe varied depending upon the country. In some of the countries most of the Jews survived (in Italy and France about 25% of the Jews perished), in other countries the Jewish population was partially destroyed (in Belgium 45% of the Jews were murdered), while in others most of the Jews were killed (in Holland, about 80% of the Jews perished during the Holocaust). Most of the Jews of Slovakia, Hungary, Greece and Yugoslavia were murdered by the Germans and their collaborators, while almost 75% of the Jews living under Bulgarian rule survived.

They also have a data base of over 4.2 million Jews compiled from pre and post was census records as well as millions of pages of Nazi records, testimony and other documentation. Unfortunately, like the untold numbers who were eliminated in Russia under Stalin especially, we will never know the whole story and never have anything better than a best guess. However that does not minimize the brutality and inhumanity of the atrocities committed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Something to Think About   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:12 am

As you can see, the information varies. Lets leave it at that. Many people died, and that in and of itself, is enough....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Something to Think About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-