Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

So much to think about.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 am

Carey Zegart       FROM   Dinar Investors

"I truly hope we are close, yet we need to keep certain things in mind and temper our euphoria. First Iraq actually needs to be confrimed out of Ch.7. Then we need to know if there are still other things in the way. Then we need to know if any of these things are in fact, directly related to a rv. Then we have to see if it actually rv's vs. redomination or something else. Then if it does rv, we need to find out whether we can actually cash in our old dinars. Lots of if's still in play here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

With all of the variables that are out there we need to remember that nothing is over until all of the paperwork has been completed and the money is in the bank account.  What has to be done sometimes seems little enough until the actual doing occurs.  In some cases that "doimd" amounts to mountains of things not before imagined.  Other times it is a mere matter of actually accomplishing the task.  What is it with the currency exchange?  TIME and only TIME will tell.
We want quick easy answers to all questions and circumstances.  Life should have taught us this is never the case.  When one ventures into the world of finance and the world of money one literally dives into the grand canyon without a parachute hoping for the best.  When one realizes that there are already people who are skilled in the manipulation of funds who are the ones that have the power to influence any financial deal one then should realize that unless they are the one with the power the deal is NOT in their hands.  With that said, one needs to remember that investments of any kind take time.  Rome was not built in a day, a week or a month.  Neither are investments that develop into any great wealth.  Yes, the lottery winner experiences instant gratification - but how many lotteries are there really?  Few compared to the vast number of investments made daily all over the world.

Will we see the end of this investment?  Certainly we will.  Is it sometime soon.  "Only the Shadow knows," and maybe the puppet master who holds the strings to this whole deal.  Are we to know the end result - eventually.  Right about now we are frustrated and unhappy with all of the waiting and the hyperbole that surrounds the IQD/VND RV/CE.  That is because of all of the balderdash and gibberish spewed by the 'roos AND the length of time this has been drawn out.  Is this a Scam?  Well, yes and no.  Yes when one sees all of the lies, mis-information, dis-information and out and out manipulation that has and is going on.  No when one remembers that we actually hold the currency.  That is good and bad:  good that we have a financial instrument in hand and bad in that it may become a worthless pile of paper that reminds us of our mistake of investing in it.  The verdict is still out on this one.

What should we do.  WE should all form a positive attitude toward this "process" and realize that WE cannot hurry or change a thing.  Then we need to sit back and collectively campaign to get the FACTS and prosecute those that continue to spread the balderdash and gibberish that they claim comes from "sources" that continually change their so called facts (i.e.: story).  When the 'roos are prosecuted for fraud (and that is what it truly is when they claim it is to rv by the 12th of never and it doesn't, then they make an excuse as to why not) and deceit THEN and only then can we begin to straighten out this "process."  Time has come and gone long ago in this investment for a house cleaning.  False hopes have been recklessly thrown about for too long by these so called gurus and we are no where near the end of this ride.  They can claim things as rumor, but in reality they just as well stand up and say, "I AM HERE TO LIE TO YOU - IT RV'D IN COUNTRY YESTERDAY AND THEY CARE CASHING IN AT THE BANK IN RENO."  How long are some to believe this balderdash?  How long do we have to suffer the lies?  Time to attack the sources - if the 'roo does not reveal their source then they go down by them self.  Simple - NOTHING IS BEING ACCOMPLISHED BY ALL OF THESE RUMORS  except deception, manipulation and a perverted sense of importance on the part of the teller.  ENOUGH.  Time to get serious and act to STOP the madness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 am

aksafeone very true but heres some good  news the world bank is closing  there files on iraq on june 30 and they will start a new chapter. so many positives i believe the end of the ride is very close. ialso believe there has to be some secret agreements that  iraq will raise there currency levels.i  am thinking logically around one toone then go up in time. as afar as the clowns predictions it makes for good reading but thats all.we are still in code orange but the orange is beginning to fade as the green will becomming soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 am

I like green flag racing!!!  However, I have chased the checkered flag for a LONG time.  Eventually one gets to see them first, if not very often at least once in their lifetime.  Go Green, come on Checkers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am

i have chased many green flags and not very often to i get it.this is a very risky investment  from day 1 because  we are dealing with a different kind of culture and mind set that in many ways goes back centuries. i do believe we are w very close to the end chap 7 is a  great help but that does not mean rv. there are many other factors  that will influence   irq to rv . the basic one is greed if they do it it will give m and friends  the opportunity to stel more but it wstill will help the pepole  with major improvnents fo a better life. this is why they will do some type of currency reform and not for us infedels
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 am

WE have never been a factor in this investment.  WE are not even a whisp of a thought to them.  WE are lower than sand to their way of life.  It is really ironic that so many of US have died and shed blood on their sand for their freedom.  In the end it all reverts back to the ages ago and the way of life they have followed for centuries, maybe to the beginning of time itself.
As to the investment - risky?  Boy oh Boy, you said it there for sure.  The one common denominator in this equation is RISK.  As to the eventual RV - you can bet that they won't RV until they are the ones that end up with most of the money.  NO?  Well, they have yours right now don't they?  You have more or less worthless scraps of paper to show for your effort do you not?  I wonder who wins this one?  Time will tell, but that is the key - how much time?  To me haven't even begun to wait for the RV.  I sincerely hope that my grandson lives long enough to cash my dinar in -  I really do not think that if I live another 20 years I will see an rv. 
When one considers the millions of USD that the Iraqis had piled up (Soddom in particular) from the oil for food program (which was supposed to help the Iraqi people not make the dictator richer) one must them surmise that the same will happen to this investment.  Take the American dollars and run.  NO?  Well so far they have done a 4.0 job of that haven't they?  One has to consider the source doesn't one? 
Oh, and about the sources providing intel -- I consider them tainted and unknowing until proven otherwise and so far they only have proven to be full of themselves and mis/dis-information.  FACT.  When and IF something actually happens to produce a positive end to this investment I for one will be eternally surprised by any profit garnered.  My expectation is for a infinitesimal gain - why am I in this investment?  Something to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

aksafeone the us has been the suckers  we help everyone then when its over  we get the ky. the sad part is the men andwomen who fought for our country  either lost there lives or maimed for what? in busisness i dael with alot  of mid easterners and they are very cunning and culcated. with that said  they will come out with s low as possible number and most people will take it and iraq will be ahead and down the road it will go up but not before most of the money has been collected
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So much to think about.....   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Well, they are experts in the field for sure.  I for one will be around for a lONG haul and see where it goes.  I have this ingrown thing that just won't let me allow someone to profit from me unless I profit more.  I too was in business and I tried to treat my clients and customers fairly, however I did not allow myself to be taken advantage of.  One has to protect their own - THAT is business.
Anyone who thinks this investment isn't business is on another planet.  Pure and simple.  In business profits sometimes are not easy or prompt in coming.  In investments the profit usually costs something - usually time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

So much to think about.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: