Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Members, take a LOOOOOK........I have placed some new OPTIONS on the top of the site !!!!

On the Top RIght there is a Welcome menu, the username of the member is limited to 15 characters, or 12 + "..."

- The Welcome menu contains the following :

•View my profile: which redirects to the public profile of the user

•Edit my profile: which redirects to the preference tab of the user profile edition

•All my topics which redirects to all the topics the user has posted in

•All my messages: which redirects to all the user's messages

•My watched topics: which redirects to all the watched topics of the user

•Log out: which redirects to the log out page.

- The arrow "↑" hides the Toolbar
- The arrow "↓" displays the Toolbar

There is also a NOTIFICATIONS option.....

Please go into this option and check mark and uncheck all the options you want activated on YOUR ACCOUNT.

On the LEFT TOP -

- The search window makes a research on topics titles- Clicking the magnifying glass moves the cursor to the search bar

- Validation of the research is done via the "Enter" key on the keyboard

- The Facebook button shares the current page on Facebook
Please note that if you post to facebook from the link above, it will post the thread and ALL of the comments that come with it. Just an FYI for you.

- The Twitter button opens the Twitter sharing page

- The Google+ button shares the current page on Google+

- The @ button opens the webmail client of the user, specifying the URL of the forum page you are on

- The RSS button opens the RSS feed of the forum

- The arrow "↑" hides the Toolbar

- The arrow "↓" displays the Toolbar

HAVE FUN PLAYING !!!!! There is MORE TO COME!!!!

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 pm

:awesome:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm

NOW, if I could just get the POSTING TOOL bar to work correctly. Forumotion has announced that they are having a few "bugs" with that.... sooo I guess we have to get the raid out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Please note that if you post to facebook from the link above, it will post the thread and ALL of the comments that come with it.  Just an FYI for you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Members - You have new OPTIONS at the top of your PAGE - TAKE A LOOK!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: