Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 am

[okrocks] I am just now hearing that SWFG has passed away in sleep, his family has asked for prayers
his name is Dan... oh my... I will see what I can find out ... he is
young... even though we did not like his waiting words he was a good
man...

It seems that there have been several out there in Dinar World that have passed away lately. It brings me back to reality and reminds me that we are all mortal. With the modern technologies and medical wonders we sometimes forget that there is a higher power and all things happen for a reason. Some of us will survive this ride and prosper while others follow the dream into eternity. For those that go before us we wish them God Speed and hope that their family(ies) find comfort in their grief.

Most of us will never know who these poster are. Whether investor or 'roo makes no difference. We mention some interesting things about people in our frustration and displeasure with the investment, however we mostly are frustrated with the investment and displeased with the words not the poster. Sometimes this is not always the case, but in the end I really do not think that any of us wish death on any one. When death comes calling we find that actually nothing in life is so important as life itself.

For those who have "gone ahead" I would offer my prayers for redemption and everlasting life. For those that remain on earth and have to deal with the loss and grief I would offer condolences and understanding. May we all find peace whether it be in this world or the other.

Sometimes we forget how mortal we really are. It is times like this when we are reminded. Is this investment so important that we forget what life is all about? Hopefully we do not.

The vast majority of us do not know South West Florida Guy at all. Yet we have commented pro and con about his posts and had our own opinions about their content. Isn't it wonderful that we have that freedom? Isn't it wonderful that we can communicate world wide like we are now? Whether we agree with or disagree with someones opinion what really matters is that they had the gumption to voice it. He will never realize the "blessing" of the dinar. Thank you SWFG for you opinions and posts. May you find eternal peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you for bringing this to us Aksafeone. Please keep us posted.

Our prayers of support and condolences go out to his family.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am

Members, please do not use this thread or board to spout ugliness in regards to the passing of SWFG. ALL posts of that manner WILL BE DELETED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 am

I hope i actually live long enough to see an RV and i dont mean that as a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

IMO SWFG was one of the good guys ... I did not always agree completely with his opinions, but they were solid and well considered. He was not a pumper and earned our respect. My condolences to his family.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

Agreed Kevin. He was one of the "info providers", not a pumper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 pm

This is tragic and will be a great loss to the dinarians- May God rest his soul, and his family be blessed through this troubling time- God Bless all in the family, AMEN-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Sad to hear of his passing! He did seem more an info provider, than a pumper! So sorry he didn't get see this come to pass, but Heaven is a better place to be!
My prayers go out to his family and friends!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

This is another reminder that the IQD RV is really not that important in the whole scheme of things. Life here is fleeting at best. Gotta be ready, 'cause we never know when our time is up. Eternity is a very long time.....and we need to decide where we want to spend it and do what we need to do to get there.

SWFG's intel wasn't too bad either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
tanya121

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

I am so sorry to hear of his passing.  He was one of the good ones. Though he is in a better place, he was much too young to be leaving this earth.  Prayers for his family.
Back to top Go down
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: SWFloridsGuy's Passing   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Sad News Of SWFloridaGuy's Passing

06/10/2013
68 Comments

To the Dinar Family at large and Dinrians everywhere.

It is regrettable to inform you that we have lost one of our own, a Stellar Dedicated Dinar Researcher and creator of Currency Central and Dinar Detectives who was known on the boards as SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep.

His name was Dan Huse and his family has asked for prayers as they go through this painful time of grieving and loss. They have asked for everyone to understand that they are unable to accept emails and phone calls at this time but are thankful for your prayers.

One of the few that had a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Catman, I combined your post with the one that was already posted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

RIP and deepest sympathy to the family and friends of this dinarian.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Just heard about SWFG ~ so sorry to hear about his passing. My sincere sympathies to his loved ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abc1234

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Rest in Peace SWFG.  May your journey on the other side be that of peace and tranquility. 
Back to top Go down
mimi16

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Though you have passed, you have left a huge mark in dinar land.
Back to top Go down
whatnow

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 pm

So sorry -
Back to top Go down
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh good grief that is so sad and he looks so young! Why are all the gurus passing? This investment would appear to be jinxed!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:49 pm

@alleyrose wrote:
Oh good grief that is so sad and he looks so young! Why are all the gurus passing? This investment would appear to be jinxed!

CHEVEYSTEVE - Please, not ONE word. Sit on your hands.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends ... Crying or Very sad

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Did I say something wrong?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm

No Alleyrose you are fine. No worries.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 pm

My condolences to the family and friends of SWFG. Such a sad day for so many. God's peace be with all who are affected by his passing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 pm

sw was a man with class and always told it like it was whether or not i agreed with him he would always respond with out putting you down. he will be missed. good ones always go before there time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkdragon

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I always thought he was a well-meaning, sincere fellow. My heartfelt condolences to his loved ones and friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 am

For those who have been asking about the funeral and obituary for Dan - SWFG - Post on DV

Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home where a Private Funeral was held.  He was buried 6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home announces that  there will not be an Obituary on his Death publicized. 

It has been stated on DV, that his death is undergoing criminal investigation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: