Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

I have been chewing on this for a while. Suppose for a moment that all the talk about PP and/or a global reset are true. IF that were the case, then huge amounts of new wealth/currency will be released. What do you suppose would be the result of all those new dollars flooding the world? I have and I keep coming back to one word, inflation and on an unprecedented scale. If everyone (or almost everyone) suddenly has a million dollars to pay for a house don't you think the average cost of a house will rise commensurately?

In fairness, I wonder will not this be true of the dinar as well? At least if the numbers of people invested the roo's keep tossing out are close to accurate.... just a little something to ponder.
eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Almost everyone having a million dollars would be a disaster for other reasons. The first thing many would want to do is buy some nice things, go to some nice place to eat or vacation. Trouble is, if almost everyone has a million dollars, who is going to be working at those places, who will cook and serve the food, who will be the clerks that sell you things, who will build those new houses, etc., etc.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Kev, I for one (and I know you too) do not believe in this horseshite about "prosperity packages" or the supposed "global reset". I mean, come on folks!! How foolish can a person be??

Let's take off out rose colored glasses for a moment and be truthful with ourselves. If and I mean "IF" anything were ever to happen with the value of the Dinar, It's gonna be miniscule and it's gonna be a long time. In the mean time, don't hold your hand over your arse waiting for your PP (our PP is mostly what we have been holding for years now waiting on the illusive RV) cause it ain't coming!! Do you really (not talking to you Kev) think that somebody is gonna send you a bunch of money because they want to be nice?? This whole NESERA or however it's spelled is nothing more than a bunch of fruitloop's sitting around some asylum somewhere talking about Martians and Zombe's taking over the world then I guess they are gonna hand out RV'd Dinars or something. There are no "white hat's" or "rats" or bluecoats or red coats or any of that other Bullsnot these people want you to believe.

Iraq is a murderous stinkhole where they have been killing each other for century's and they will be killing each other for century's more!! You can't take the spots off a leopard my friends, it just ain't possible.

Personally, I would donate all of my Dinar to the Federal Government if I thought they would use it to put towards purchasing bombs and then go over to Iraq and make a parking lot out of the entire country!! Then we can go in and take our Trillion dollars that we spent back in oil. The Lives that were lost fighting this lost cause is reprehensible and no amount of money could ever repay these people who sacrificed so much for our country.

dang good thing I'm not in charge, the stuff would be hitting the fan. Helll, maybe I would send the NESERA contingent over in their flying saucers to start the air attack!!

Whatever...........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Well I do have proof there are both whitehats and black hats .... I have proof

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 pm

i have too agree with chevy steve one 100 percent.another thing if and when it does the numbers will not be high like the gurus claim it wii be under a dollar then go up. now lets use a dollar as an example most people from what i read have a million or less after taxesat best you will have 750 max most people will spend half almost instantly so you will not haveall these instant millionaires running around. it will temporary help the economy. the ones who have the money invested will re invest in other things and not tick it away as most will in 2 to 3 years and will have squat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Personally $.10 and I am out. No second thoughts, no regrets, I'll take my 127% gain and waltz out of the bank.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm

I am right behind you Kevin.... if I don't beat you to the head of the line.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 pm

kevin it could be around 25 to 40 cents i figure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Well I am with you....I will be happy to see .10 or 4.00...just RV!
I don't really fully understand the prosperity packages, so I have a hard time with how they work. :scratch:Kinda, like Chevy, Really, "people wanting to give away money"?
As far as when this happens and all these people becoming wealthy! Think about it, we know a lot of people with dinar because we are invested in it, but most know nothing about it, or if they do, they don't believe. Sure it will be noticed that people have more money, but some people will never even know anything happened! If we do as we are supposed to and keep a low profile, and not flaunt the money, some may never know we came into money. When I help someone, they may never know who helped them! I don't plan to change much from the way I am. Sure get a new truck or car, but I don't need a off the wall dream car! I will get a new home and land, but people purchase things like that all the time. We just have to do things the right way!
I just want it to go ahead and happen, we have been waiting for a while.....come on RV....

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Well Horizon, you definitely know where to come and get your new CHEVY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Now Chevysteve....you know I drive a Dodge!!!! Best truck to pull my horse trailer!!!

Makin' Plans...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 pm

You need the Horse and trailer so that when that Dodge breaks down you can use the Horse to pull that Dodge to the repair shop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Better than a Found On Road Dead I suppose ....

BTW I see some of the roos are tossing around $11 and change again ... rrriiigggghhhhttttt .... and I have some prime swamp land to sell you ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Chevy, don't be running a 'Mopar' into the ground- I've owned them for years, and they have been the best car and truck I have ever owned, and THAT"S a fact-My truck has done everything I've asked it to, with no complaints- Railroad ties to the top of the cab, gravel, firewood, lawn sods, bricks, floor tiles, concrete blocks, etc- My truck has hauled more than 2 tons on numerous occasions, along with a 2 ton Sunbelt diesel compressor, and sandblasting pot with it, with a pintle hook hitch, along with 55 50# bags of sand blasting sand-I owned two Garage Man's Catastrophies quite a few years ago, and they both left me b-side the road, and I will push my Dodge before I ever drive another G.M. product- I've repaired broken valve springs on the newer Chevy engines at the shop where I work part time,with less than 50,000 miles on them, and they're not made the way they used to be, I'll tell you that-I'm not mad, jus sayin, is all-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 am

Woohoo...Terbo a Dodge guy....way to go!!!!
We went on a Trail riding trip to AR, and a Dodge truck had to hook to a Chevy pulling a horse trailer to get him up a hill or lets say mountain, because that was were we traveling along. Love the power in my Dodge!

Makin' Plans...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 am

Horizon, the one I own is a 2000 Dodge XLT Laramie, regular cab, 8 foot bed, 318 Magnum V-8, 4 speed automatic with overdrive, and hasn't got 100,000 miles on it yet- I put the high performance ignition chip in it, and nobody, nobody, will go by me if I don't want them to-It is Electric Blue, and a nice looking truck to boot, and has ALL, I mean ALL the toys, and when I bought it, all I wanted was a Plain Jane pickup- I guess Florida car and truck salesmen don't know what a Plain Jane vehicle is down here! I'll send a pic of it, as soon as I can see where I put them-I'll send it to Purpleskyz, or you, if I have your e-mail address-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 am

I drive a Chevy truck! Best darned ride I ever had. Goin towards 230k and my mechanic says she will be good for at least another 100k.

RE: the PP. Kevin you could be right. It could all be bs. But... I know someone that helped to process the applications and I also know several that received confirmations that monies will be deposited in their accounts.
If/when this happens I will be letting you all know. Until then.... it is like the dinar. Maybe it could happen.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 am

You will get to 400,000 miles, IF... You put a new timing chain and gearset in the engine- { crank gear, and camshaft gear}/ all new gaskets, and seals-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 am

Cool thanks T! I will consider that.
My old girl's body may not make it to 300k though. Poor thing. My mechanic gets real creative. He filled the rust hole with great stuff!!! I was like... okay... looks tacky but did the trick. hahahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:54 pm

After reading this thread and others like it in this forum I decided Today to go out and order significantly more Dinar and VND. I pick my VND up tomorrow at the bank.
When even the faithful struggle with the reality of this it is time to BUY,BUY,BUY!!!!

I add to my holding every few months. I had decided to hold off buying but when everybody says don't do it, it is probably time to do it. Don't anyone follow my example. I am only spending money I would waste on a new boat or ATV.

I think the party is just getting bigger and better!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Hezekiah... I hope you don't mind the question but I am curious. Why did this and other threads make you want to go out and buy more currency?
If anything I would think you would be buying a Dodge truck or a Chevy. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

I already own 2 Chevies A 2007 Red Corvette Convertible and a 2004 green 1/2 Ton pickup with an eight foot box.

The whole tone of the last week on the threads has been a little depressing. Lots of feelings of is it ever going to happen and yet the most encouraging activities I have ever seen in 6 years in Iraqi are taking place.

It does not matter whether it takes place tonight or in another 5 years or 10 years. Don't anyone be offended!! The poor make bad decisions.They can't wait.They have to have it now. They want something for very little work and effort.
The wealthy understand persistence.They know how to wait and be productive while waiting.
When people are depressed and want out that's the time to buy and just be faithful.

It's like US Real Estate. When it was expensive everyone wanted it. Now you can buy it at half price or less and most Americans are not buying.

Why is that??? BECAUSE the average person is trapped in POVERTY THINKING!!!!

So just do the opposite of what most are doing and you get it right most of the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

I see.... thanks for the explanation. I usually do the opposite too.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

chevy steve a want a c7 vert dk grey to go with my c5 and c3 soon as it 10 cents its mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 am

I agree jayzze.

I will take a C7 Convertible 3LT Torch Red with Z51 option and Q7E Rims, J6E calipers and NPP exhaust.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Some Thoughts re PP and Global Reset
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: