Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011

2 posters

Go down

Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 Empty Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011

Post by Deltar Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 am

Benjamin Fulford
August 9, 2011

For Standard & Poors to downgrade US debt from the highest level of AAA like the Japanese emperor admitting that World War 2 is not going exactly according to plan. It is a public admission of defeat. The aware humans of the planet have long known the US is bankrupt, but now the spokespersons for the ruling cabal are admitting this in public. This is one of those geopolitical turning points that historians will be discussing for generations to come. The full consequences of this change will continue to unfold for months and years to come until a new age in the history of the planet begins. There is no going back now.

Let us examine what is about to end and why nobody will miss it. A cabal of gangsters has used murder and bribery and war to force its will on the humans of the planet for at least 300 years. They were planning to murder 5 billion or so human beings in order to maintain their rule in the face of an awakening slave populace. Instead, they are being told to step aside peacefully before they and their entire extended families are killed. They are being offered a chance to keep their wealth and privileges in exchange for freeing their subjects. The wise and powerful amongst them have already agreed. The problem is now one of implementation.

This is one of those rare moments in history where the actions of a few horsemen, and their mates, determines history for thousands of years. The horsemen in question are dealing with bonds and financial instruments issued by empires and governments and yet controlled by a few individuals.

One case in point is the two Japanese gentlemen illegally detained in Italy in June of 2009, carrying $134.5 billion worth of bonds. The debate over who has the right to cash these bonds, and trillions of dollars worth of similar bonds, is one the one side a technical debate about arcane financial instruments, on a different level it is a debate about the future of the planet earth.

The result of this debate will mean a change of the public story, or His Story (and Her Story). The people in charge of the plot, the people who wrote the story of 911, the invasion of Iraq, the “war on terrorism” etc, are being replaced.

This is one of those moments in mass psychology where the herd of sheep decides to change direction; only in this case were are dealing with the herd of human sheep and the direction of the planet earth.

Western Civilization was responsible for a paradigm shift in history. It created the industrial and scientific revolutions that enabled the birth of a transportation, communications and knowledge revolution unprecedented in the 5 billion year history of this planet. Unfortunately this revolution took place amidst a moral vacuum at the very top of the power structure. It is as if a three year old child had been given control over both a candy story and a shotgun. He was able to use the shotgun to get all the candy he wanted but he had no idea what to do next. Whenever somebody tried to tell him too much candy was bad for him, he shot the person who said that.

In the same way, the so-called intellectual elite of the west was unable to win any of the moral or scientific debates about the direction of the planet and so they resorted to violence and bribery.

Over the next several weeks and months, we will witness the continuing collapse of the criminal cabal that has ruled the planet. They have resorted to violent temper tantrums such as the nuclear tsunami in Japan and the murder of the ruling party youth in Norway. They may try more violence and mayhem still before they are finally subdued.

On a more concrete level, an international consensus is emerging. The first agreement is that the current power brokers will cling on until their system fully collapses and they have no choice. This will be seen in newspaper headlines in the form of stock market and currency crises in the US and the Mediterranean. There will be meetings, announcements and interventions but these will be impotent at the end of the day.

At a certain point, when the elite that currently rules the planet realizes they are about to be hung from the nearest lamp-pole, they will cast aside their arrogance and ask for help.

When that happens, the White Dragon Society will be ready to step in. It will request a campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction, end war and free the suppressed technology. In exchange, it will promise the current ruling elite financial and physical security as well as a change to participate in the coming bonanza.

This all sounds very abstract but in the coming weeks a series of high-level meetings have been arranged, and have already begun. It will not be long before what used to be dismissed as conspiracy theory will simply be seen as yesterday’s news.

Please be patient though. Major historical changes must be handled with great care. Please be optimistic but also realistic.

Deltar

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011 Empty Re: Benjamin Fulford August 9, 2011

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you for a very interesting post. I hope these White Hat Good Guys are on the side of God and the Righteousness of Our King and Saviour, Jesus Christ. :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum