Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Come on RV!!!!

Go down

Come on RV!!!!

Post  Purpleskyz on Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Come on RV!!!!

Post  Horizon on Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

YES, YES, YES, I BELIEVE!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:34 pm

I am trying, trust me!!
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TLF on Thu May 09, 2013 8:12 pm

ME 2..I BELIEVE<<<>>>TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayzze on Fri May 10, 2013 4:21 pm

people i want the rv as much as anyone but lsts be realistic and not fairy tales of gurus. there are many laws that have to still be passed and i am not even talking abot the goi or ministers;. banking laws tarrifl laws and things like that. the speed that the work to pass things could be months. them ku extended the time frame for iraq to pay till 2015 so do not look for chap 7. then may 22 the dfi do not count on that since much of that money has been protected imho maybe the end oy the year but i even have doubs on that my suggestion maybe you should go on the site of pator ed or bill what ever it is and it might happen sooner sorry for the donner but i look at the facts and news articles are much different then most say
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum