Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions !

DINAR DAILY

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeFAQLog inRegister

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Feeling blessed ♥♥♥ Rae

Serendipity

August 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Share | 

Adam Montana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 am

so, where are we? what has really been done? we know 3 isn't but what about 1 and 2 ?

5-3-2013 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Out of all the 'things' that need to happen in order for an RV to take place, please prioritize #'s 1, 2 and 3...in your opinion, of course] 1. HCL 2. Chapter 7 3. Push the button.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2SESJEFWF
Back to top Go down
terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 am

Nothing- They are still twiddling their thumbs on Erbil, the 140, The HCL, Chapter7, and they haven't fed the camels yet- What's that tell you? They haven't even fed their camels yet today- We'll all be at the wheelchair drag races before this ever happens- A. Montana doesn't have a clue, and never will, he's like all the rest, has to sound important, and I'd rather not see these a- holes on here, seriously-
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 9:30 am

Adam Montana....isn't he Hannah Montana's brother????

%***%**%***%**%***%**%***%
Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 9:36 am

horizon wrote:
Adam Montana....isn't he Hannah Montana's brother????

Now that is funny. So, what you are saying is that he is a fictional character from nickelodian.
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 am

3 hours of research, posting of 11 real NEWS articles, from reliable SOURCES taking an hour to transfer - only to wake after 5 hours sleep to see that this "Rebel and Renegade" finds people obviously prefer to be a part of the BS hype and the rollercoaster ride of disappointment of false information to REAL NEWS. Those who continue to follow those who have lied and lied over and over for years and years and continue to promote the false HYPE are part of the problem - not the solution.
Real news or BS - can't have both.......
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 am

IQD4US - There are many points here:

I have felt the same frustration, when I have gotten up at 5 am before leaving for a 12 hour day at work, and posted endless news articles only to have them fall off the scroll. But, I do understand that sometimes there is little to be said about the articles themselves. They are mostly informative/read only type info.

Today, I posted the adam montana info as a lead-in to a real question. WHERE ARE WE? WE have heard thigns are done... then we hear they are not.

As for guru postings on here, the news out weighs the guru postings by far...... and the gurus are never posted as "intel" nor are they promoted as intel....nor intended to be read as such. We DO NOT hype up the guru intel. And those that frequent here, know that. DDD is a "dinar discussion group" . Open for discussions

Unfortunately gurus are part of the "dinar saga". And they are just another facet to be discussed. We are not a news only site. We are not a "Predicdtion/fiction" site. You CAN have both. There is a section for both. And no one makes anyone read any one section.

As for Rebels and Renegades - that is an opt in section. No one HAS to participate or join. If it is not ones cup of tea, they do not have to participate. THe discussions are out of general membership viewing.

IQD4US - your postings give us balance and they are appreciated.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am

Also, the believers of the GURU stuff.... they are ON the individual guru sites. They are following THEIR GURUS on a daily basis on that paritcular site. They are not here. The people that are here are just here discussing what is going on and what is being said. Whether that be NEWS or ROOs.

WE are just here chitter chattering. That's all. Sharing some thoughts about different things. EVeryone has to stop looking at the SCROLL only. If you go into the fourm lists, you see where A LOT of other things are posted. THey may not be responded to, but there is good stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 10:36 am

Im with ponee on this one. I dont think anyone here is reading any of the gooroo stuff here as intel or putting stock in it. And, I like having a place to come and read it all. I read the articles that you and Di Narino and TLF and ponee post every day. And I read the ridiculous info by the roos that is posted. Not as truth, just to read it. I like having both on one site. This is like recaps. Really it is better than recaps because here, there is NEWS too. Recaps is mostly gooroo. And here, we can respond and not have to wait to see if it gets approved.
Back to top Go down
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 am

[b]CHEVY - Please repost that information in Rebels and Renegades.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Well I have been contemplating something and here is as appropriate place to post my thoughts as any. I have been reading the news, (Including your articles IQD4US), and am stuck by how much they look like what we were reading this time last year. It's almost as if Iraq has decided ti just recycle the articles. The elimination of the three zeros will proceed, no it won't. CBI can just go ahead with the project, no it needs approval from parliament. The elimination of the three zeros is a good thing, the elimination of the three zeros will be a disaster ... and on and on. It is the a reprise of the same old song ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Sounds like Ground Hog Day!!!!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Well personally I like to read both, the real news, and the Guru stuff to compare notes! Really most of the Guru stuff is entertainment! I really believe it entertains us here to just have something to talk about!
I like the real news, don't get me wrong but there is only so much we can comment on about the real news. That's serious information!
It is hard to be serious all the time and stay sain in this roller coaster ride.....so we entertain ourselves a little with the Guru stuff!!!!
ALL NEWS INTEL PROVIDERS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED HERE!!!!
THANK YOU ....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU....

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana   Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Well I have been contemplating something and here is as appropriate place to post my thoughts as any. I have been reading the news, (Including your articles IQD4US), and am stuck by how much they look like what we were reading this time last year. It's almost as if Iraq has decided ti just recycle the articles. The elimination of the three zeros will proceed, no it won't. CBI can just go ahead with the project, no it needs approval from parliament. The elimination of the three zeros is a good thing, the elimination of the three zeros will be a disaster ... and on and on. It is the a reprise of the same old song ...

Kevin, I agree, I swear they are the same articles.... they just changed the dates of publishing. And so many of them are really just written up on American Internet Journals with Iraqi names on the top of the sites. I don't hold much confidence in anything written any more.
Back to top Go down

Adam Montana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -