Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors

4 posters

Go down

Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors Empty Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/04/20/Fla-man-guilty-of-conspiracy-to-defraud-investors.html

BLADE STAFF

1 1 2 16 16 16 16
A Florida man who was indicted with three Toledo-area men in a scheme to defraud investors in the sale of Iraqi currency and phony hedge funds pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District Court, Toledo.

Rudolph M. Coenen, 47, of Jacksonville pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and five counts of money laundering before Judge Jack Zouhary. A sentencing date was not scheduled.

Coenen, owner of Bayshore Capital Investments LLC in Jacksonville, admitted to a conspiracy with Bradford L. Huebner, owner of BH Group, 17 N. St. Clair St., and two BH employees to defraud investors through the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and “placements” in two nonexistent hedge funds.

Prosecutors said about $722,415 was solicited from prospective investors.

Charges are pending in federal court against Mr. Huebner, 65, of Ottawa Hills; Charles N. Emmenecker, 65, of Sylvania, and Michael L. Teadt, 66, of Maumee.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors Empty Re: Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Wow this took just a little over a year to finally get justice. To me the worst part is they probably stole monies from people who had the least. Scumbags!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors Empty Re: Fla. man guilty of conspiracy to defraud investors

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Scumbags is too nice for those d-bags, they are no good bastids, from the word go, and I hope they sit in a 6x6 cell where they will have plenty of time to think about it-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 pm

great let them go after the rest of the human wastes gurus
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum