Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Stop here to say hello

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Stop here to say hello

Post  Kevind53 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 pm

They are, I will probably buy a set once the furor dies off and frame it, just because owning a trillion dollar bill tickles my fancy. I already have the mat laid out in my mind, the 1T on top, maybe two so I can show front and back, and the other denominations fanned out below.

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IBHomer on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi, my name is Homer and I'm a Hopium Addict Crying or Very sad

IBHomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:17 pm

IBHOMER, are you here for rehabilitation?  I think we can work up a 12 step program.

WELCOME TO DINAR DAILY!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IBHomer on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 am

As long as the last step is exchanging these currencies  cashingIn

IBHomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IBHomer on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 am

Thanks for the welcome. I have not been in it as long as some others, but 2 years of being told it will come to fruition every other day has been quite taxing. I actually found this site by accident. I have been doubting theses pumpers for some time now. Recent 'Intel' was the Dealers were no longer selling, so I did a quick search to find it was the typical BS. That is when I found this site.

IBHomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 am

Welcome IBHomer,we understand your frustration,
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 am

@IBHomer wrote:As long as the last step is exchanging these currencies  cashingIn

Welcome. IF that happens, not when but IF, I expect that short of divine intervention it is not likely to be anytime soon. It may not be what you hoped to hear, but chances are at best slim to none.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MacJedi on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:12 am

Needed a break from the daily "IT'S HERE JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!!!!" routine.  Oh my gosh there are so many gurus that are buddies with NESARA and the CABAL button pusher that I can hardly breath for the energy of each guru calling the RV every day.

Stop and take a breath...  For sure that is what I am doing.
MacJedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 am

@MacJedi wrote:Needed a break from the daily "IT'S HERE JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!!!!" routine.  Oh my gosh there are so many gurus that are buddies with NESARA and the CABAL button pusher that I can hardly breath for the energy of each guru calling the RV every day.

Enjoy your time here...  Away from all the insanity.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:44 am

Welcome to the nut house....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chilimama on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:26 pm

@MacJedi wrote:Needed a break from the daily "IT'S HERE JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!!!!" routine.  Oh my gosh there are so many gurus that are buddies with NESARA and the CABAL button pusher that I can hardly breath for the energy of each guru calling the RV every day.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Welcome IBHomer,strap in tight, it's going to be a wild ride, I hope you're up for it!!
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:39 pm

MacJedi, welcome to the 'Fun Factory! You may want to have some of your favorite refreshment handy, you may need it!! Settle in, ya'll, and enjoy the ride!!
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum