Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Congratulations to TLF and Di Narino. You are our newest additions to the NEWSHOUNDS TEAM! We appreciate your keen sense of reality and look forward to reading more of what you bring to the boards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Congratulations guys!! wooo hooo!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Super congrats to you both! I like your stuff. keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 pm

thank you very much ......TLF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:17 pm

:awesome:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Hey, thanks TLF and Di Nario. We appreciate you doing some of the leg work for us. It's difficult to keep up with all the latest developments, so you're providing an invaluable service here. Thank you!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: GREAT TO BE ABOARD!   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Guys, thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to be able to bring lots of good and relavent information to the boards. I am not a "GURU" by any sense of the imagination. I have been bouncing around this dinar thing for quite a while now as I am sure many of you have and hope that the bouncing stops soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
Hey, thanks TLF and Di Nario. We appreciate you doing some of the leg work for us. It's difficult to keep up with all the latest developments, so you're providing an invaluable service here. Thank you!

YES !!! YES!!! YES!!!! Heck, I have to keep up with messing up the forums skin..... lol. That's my job of the day. You guys just keep the news coming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 am

Welcome to the team / family, and thank you in advance for the contributions you bring.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Congratulations TLF and DiNarino - Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. TLF... I like you, you are so down to earth !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 pm

thank you for the complement...TLF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

geeze, they get promoted and they quit posting. where's the news? haven't seen di narino on this weekend. and tlf, you were quiet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regal Beagle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 am

Newshounds are my favorite hound dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !    Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Levitations, Di Narino had a family thing to do this weekend and will be back soon and TLF, well, he is having computer issues. When he can get that resolved, I am sure he will be back. Hopefully, IQD4US will stop in and bring some news info.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Congratulations TLF and Di Narino !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: