Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

Perfect....

Go down

Perfect....

Post  Beth on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 am

Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perfect....

Post  Levitations on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Very Nice. Very true. Very Real.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Today is Pay It Forward day!

Do something nice for somebody!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Did you all hear the story which happened recently: A woman had been shopping and accidently left an envelope in her shopping cart. A gentleman saw it, looked in the envelope and saw it was filled with cash...$50,000 in cash! He immediately ran after her shouting for her to stop. Someone else saw him and alerted the woman to stop, which she did. The man handed her back the envelope with the money, and she burst into tears of gratitude to see the money she was taking to make a downpayment on a home. She wanted to give the good samaritan a reward; but he, an immigrant from Ghana, refused saying returning the money was just the right thing to do. He would not have been able to live with himself if he had done anything else.

These kinds of situations are when character matters. It's important to do the right thing even if nobody's watching.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 pm

WOW! I had not heard about that SEB but stories like that almost renew my faith in humankind.

I manage a storage facility and sometimes my customers are in the process of losing everything. I am always amazed at how even the smallest kindness brings them to tears. It speaks volumes as to the state of our society.

If everyone made a concerted effort to preform a kindness or even just make someone smile everyday I think we would live in a very different world.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

You are so right, Purpleskyz. And you never know, one small act of kindness can begin to turn someone's life around.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Horizon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Yes we need to treat people the way we expect to be treated. Love on another! If everyone would live this way the world would such a better place to live.
Great story Sebbie! It's to hear of acts of good things, there is so much bad we hear about in this day.

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Regal Beagle on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Need to hear more stories like that on the news. It would be great to have a news station that reports the weather, sports and Good News only
Regal Beagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alleyrose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh Regal Beagle I am with you on that one! We don't watch the news anymore it's too bloody depressing! Great story Seb, you don't hear about such things very often hey?! Purps every day is pay it forward and be kind day for you that's just who you are!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh not always alley! I think we all can have our moments. But it is so nice to hear this kind of integrity still exists.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UNEEK on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 pm

HELLO PURPLESKYZ <3 <3 <3 I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE !!!!!!!!

I really like the post Miskebam made - it really resonates with me and my spirit - I will admit though that sometimes it is really difficult to be happy - either my human ego has been attacked or I am feeling pain for others that are suffering - this is a tough one for me to shake -

These recent tragedies have really taken the wind from my sail - All I know to do is lift those affected in prayer -

You can never do a kindness too soon for you never know when it will be too late - Why use the excuse of waiting on the RV - a smile or hug costs nothing and I would wager we are all deficient in both -- giving & receiving <3 <3

Make some brownies or fudge or cookies (please do not over bake them) and give them to the bank tellers or your hairdresser - or your massage therapist - or neighbor - heck mail them to someone special - some of my goodies have been all over the states -- a little care package does wonders - for the giver & the receiver - the excitement on both ends is indescribable --

I have a client - male that lives with his mom - never married - has been a loyal client for about 12 yrs - He comes only once a month on a Saturday -

I have been making him something chocolate for when he comes for several yrs now -- and other clients just whenever -for the guys across the street - my neighbor - and they guy down the hall - and some others scattered around town -

I have been doing this for at least 30+ years - ever since I was very young - This will be part of my legacy - I never thought of it as that or that I would even still be doing this sort of thing at this stage of my life - but it has become a part of my life -
[b]I never consciously planned to do this for all these yrs - it just happened and kept happening - lol and it is still happening !! lol I dream of a huge kitchen post RV lol

Making eye contact with someone and smiling while shopping is priceless - Others have done it to me and it immediately put a spring in my step and lifted my spirit -- I especially look for little girls but do not overlook the grown ups -

Wouldn't you agree it is a pleasant surprise when someone notices "YOU" and responds with a hello how are you ??

To the world you may be just one person -- but to one person -- you could be the world - Let your light shine -- The answer is always LOVE <3 <3 <3

Last edited by UNEEK on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uniform bolding)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

@Regal Beagle wrote:Need to hear more stories like that on the news. It would be great to have a news station that reports the weather, sports and Good News only
That would be an amazing channel! Sounds like a good thing to do with RV money ! Own a station and put what you WANT on it!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi UNEEK!!I love that you are the one with the sweet treats! So very apropos!!

I also try to make contact in the stores. Kids love to be noticed. It is just wonderful to make them smile. Lets them know that they are not invisible after all. Smile

Hope ALL is well with you UNEEK! Much LOVE to you . How is your pup doing?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum