Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

FAIR WARNING !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 am

Ok guys, just so you have a heads up - - It's time for a new look. You know how us ladies are..... Never happy with wearing the same outfit.  So, be patient.  What you see may not be what you get. Sometimes, when a change is made, it takes 24 hours to settle or to be able to change it back again if we don't like it.  (heheheh, why does that sound like something a guru would say?)

Anyway, bear (no pun intended) with me please, as we go through some growing pains.

And... how many of you thought this was a DRAMA post, based on the title?  hehehehe ... I will try harder next time for those who like soap operas.     Very Happy 

Have a blessed and wonderful day !!!

Ponee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 am

Oh no...the entire site could be pink the next time we come in. LOL and tons of flowers and smell like sweet peas

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

Ha it was black and purple just a bit ago and NO ONE noticed.... sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:36 am

Changes are immediate... however, it has been my experience that too many changes at once will cause things to get lost in the shuffle...

Don't know if any of you recall losing the edit button, or other things that go unnoticed until you need them... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

NOOOO Not the edit button...LOL

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 am

Tis true.. have misplaced more than I care to admit to ... but the good news is... I am here if Ponee needs me, and I have learned PLENTY...

Some things she will just have to dive in and just do it... but if I can prevent some minors... I will gladly lend a hand Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Well, my edit button is gone. All that's left are "quote" and "multi quote". I don't have any of the mod tools. Is it just me? Is this the equivalent of the boss changing the locks on the front door to let me know I've been fired?
affraid
....My bad. The edit button is still there. Embarassed But no mod tools. Mea culpa.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm

That's what happens when you are put into the dog house SEbbie .... bad dog. Naw, I will check and see what is up. Is it all forums or just some?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Miskebam wrote:
Changes are immediate... however, it has been my experience that too many changes at once will cause things to get lost in the shuffle...

Don't know if any of you recall losing the edit button, or other things that go unnoticed until you need them... Razz

There have been a few of those things already right Ponee?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Miske its good to see you hanging out here a little with us!
Rick152 Now what would be wrong with everything PINK???? You're tough enough for PINK, right?????
Change is Good sometimes, it keeps things interesting!!!Ponee do your magic!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Finally to a point where I can visit every now and again... Too many good people here to not come and say hello Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: FAIR WARNING !!!!!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Miskebam wrote:
Finally to a point where I can visit every now and again... Too many good people here to not come and say hello Smile

Miskebam -- you are sooo right about that - and my coming today and seeing you here was a bonus - I am just plain thrilled pink - PURPLE - RED - LOL

The welcoming committee is 100 X better than Wal Mart lol So glad you will be dropping in from time to time - I am glad you missed us

*~
LOVE!! (¯`V´¯) `*.¸.*´♥️♥️♥️ ¸.•´¸.•*• ƸӜƷ (¸.•´ Love Love !!
LOVE LOVE !!!
...-:¦:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-•:ƸӜƷ'☆¸.♥️-:¦:ƸӜƷ•-:¦:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-... LOVE!
Love Love !! LOVE !!! "¸.•´(ƸӜƷ*•*•*'''''*•*• ♥️♥️♥️ `*.¸.*´(¯`V´¯)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

FAIR WARNING !!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: MESSAGES TO DINAR DAILY MEMBERS-
Jump to: