Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stalemate

PostSubject: AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Economist: World Trade Organization (WTO) will boost Iraq's
relationship with the major industrialized countries : http://translate.goo...g#axzz2QaJrXn8r

[AJ] This is the most important sentence in this article; "It is noted that the World Trade Organization asked Iraq to complete the procedures necessary to obtain membership of the organization."

What does this mean to you?

[IronMan] To me, doesn't that mean there must be a value or raise in the currency so that things like tariffs can be put into affect...(?) It could be a disaster to do the tariffs now and then raise the value of the dinar.

[AJ] That is just one little piece of the puzzle. It is the 109 laws that need to be passed under the TRIPS agreement. These laws must be passed before Iraq can become full members of the WTO and import and export with larger nations. Until this happens Iraq will keep on getting import of under grade and non-compliance goods.

[IronMan] 109 Laws is alot...I hope Parliament gets busy when they come back. No more playing around.

[AJ] I am sure they have help from the WTO and the US. In my opinion they just need to adopt the laws from another nation with some changing here and there or the WTO most likely has model laws they can use and adapt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-