Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AJs Intel April 15, 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 am

AJs Intel April 15, 2013

Good Day All,

Or should I say, make the best out of today, because it is the last day you can file your taxes, without penalty, unless you have received an extension.

There has been some Lopster activity out there from last night, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THAT, as it is untrue. If Iraq wants civil war that would never happen and the US dollar would rain forever true in Iraq.

The markets are being weird though, gold has plummeted along with all other precious metals, most currencies were down against the dollar at the World Exchange and the dollar was not pipping up. Just unheard of. Just maybe the Fed put out 85 billion in US currency causing it to stay. Your guess is as good as mine, but it is weird. The US dollar in the past had always piped up in the same situation, in fact when gold was higher and currencies were down, I have seen the US dollar over 83. Its barely piping at 82.25. Strange indeed it is!

We have no RV/RI this morning like was touted all weekend, which I did not think was going to happen anyway. So, where is this illicit RV/RI thing anyway? In my opinion the CBI is still dollarizing Iraq's market place as shown for the CBI action for today of 103,960,000, which is down about half from where it was the other day.

Also, it is shown in this article: http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/2013/04/13/23666/iraqi-dinar-rate-anticipated-to-increase.aspx

This statement from the above article says it all! "The Parliamentary Committee of Finance stated that Central Bank of Iraq is enhancing the American foreign currency sale to maintain Iraqi dinar exchange rate."

Ok, that is all I have for today. Enjoy your day and be well.

God Bless all of you,
AJ
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 am

AAHhh, today is reality check day. Marvelous Monday. Another day, another dollar. I wonder what the GURU reasons are for the "hold uP' today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 am

@Ponee wrote:
AAHhh, today is reality check day. Marvelous Monday. Another day, another dollar. I wonder what the GURU reasons are for the "hold uP' today.

We shall see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

The excuses are already comming out. God, country, I think its happened, tier 1 cashed in, waiting on us peons, GEEEEEEESH, give it a break! And do not get we wrong! Everthing happens in God's time!
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 am

Lets see ... this world wide reset is an incredibly complex process, more complex than your little sheeple minds could possibly understand. What with over a bazillion currencies re-valuating there is just so much that could go wrong. They were already to go, but then the dragon found a few more rats in the barn and so had to hold it up until they were captured. Plus CL had a hangnail and could not push the button with such a serious ailment .. The ET's assure me though that we are a go for Tuesday, if not then Wednesday/Thursday, but most likely Monday so we have a full week to sell more dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix Typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am

I still hold out hope for May-July as the time we will see a RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 pm

punisher wrote:
I still hold out hope for May-July as the time we will see a RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.

Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:24 pm

@Ponee wrote:

"Another day another dollar", Ponee? You get a DOLLAR? Wow, you must be rich!

As far as the 'roos malarkey, I'm pretty sure nobody on this site stayed glued to the computer monitors waiting for the "graduation announcement". As far as the tiers a couple of them have been touting, the only tiers I believe in are the ones on a wedding cake. At least you can eat 'em!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Ah... thanks AJ... the voice of reason in a drowning pool of NOISE... Nice to draw perspective from you! Sounds cliche but... we have waiting this long.. what's another few days.. weeks or months Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Ponee wrote:

"Another day another dollar", Ponee? You get a DOLLAR? Wow, you must be rich!

As far as the 'roos malarkey, I'm pretty sure nobody on this site stayed glued to the computer monitors waiting for the "graduation announcement". As far as the tiers a couple of them have been touting, the only tiers I believe in are the ones on a wedding cake. At least you can eat 'em!

I have not slept in 24 hours looking at my computer screen Wink J/K!
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 pm

, punisher.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Miskebam wrote:
Ah... thanks AJ... the voice of reason in a drowning pool of NOISE... Nice to draw perspective from you! Sounds cliche but... we have waiting this long.. what's another few days.. weeks or months Smile

Hey there's our favorite green M&M good to see you!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Miskebam wrote:

Good to see you! There are just to many pieces of the puzzle yet to fall into place, from all the news of late. AJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Glad to see you back Miskebam.
Back to top Go down
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 pm

You too punisher Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 pm

well they are already calling it and I do not have to tell you which site it is coming from. You can guess that one with the first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJs Intel April 15, 2013   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm

When will these clowns give up!
Back to top Go down

AJs Intel April 15, 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: