Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:24 am

From my good friend Phil.

The Kurds are giving the National Alliance Bloc until Saturday to implement previous agreements (Erbil, HCL and Article 140) or replace al-Maliki. Buckle up guys its about to get interesting this weekend.

Phil

Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds

11-04-2013 06:20 AM

Erbil (newsletter).Called the Kurdistan blocs Coalition/Kassem Mohammad, the national figure instead of Prime Minister Al-Maliki to form a new Government are going to the political process to the rest of the Government.

He said in a statement shmkhti (News Agency): the differences between political parties through dialogue creates a kind of hope, but Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's decision to give exclusive to leave Kurdish bloc Ministers escalatory step was welatkhdm the political process.

He added: the political crisis is not confined to the Federal Government and the Government of the territory, but between all the political blocs there grumbling of most political blocs.

The Kurdistan blocs Coalition MP to entrust the national figure, rather than Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to move the political process the rest of the Government would resolve the outstanding differences between the political rivals.

The country has for years successive political crises led continuing strained relations between Baghdad and the KRG add exit popular demonstrations and sit-ins going on since about 3 months in Anbar, Ninewa and Salah al-Din demand the release of prisoners and detainees and the issuance of the amnesty law and the abolition of the accountability and justice law and article (4) terrorism and balance, leading to the withdrawal of some Ministers from the Government in addition to the security ministries that have not been renamed since the formation of the Government./finished/24 n. p.

http://www.microsoft...rticle&id=81039
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 am

Grabbing my popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 pm

If I were you, I think I'd grab more than a friggin box of popcorn, when you all find out this ain't happening like everyone thinks-Obama doesn't want anyone to have in an account more than 3 million dollars- That tells me he wants it all- Don't believe me if that's what you want to do, but, Things are going downhill every friggin day, and Believe it or not, like Obama, Maliki is also being to what to do and when- Now bash away-You'll see the truth soon enough, and trust me, it's NOT pretty-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Naw, I see POSITIVE NEWS!
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Suit yourself-scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm

May as well eat, drink and be merry. We can't do anything about it, so why not have a nice big bowl of hot buttered popcorn and a big ol' freezing-cold root beer. (Sorry guys, I don't drink; but you can substitute in your cold beverage of choice.)

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Nope ... can't have them ... the food nazis have made them illegal ... possession could get you hard time in the old fitness hoosegow!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 am

Seb, I want PIZZA when we Rv!
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 am

That sounds great, punisher And no spoon required. bigsmile

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 am

I do not see things going to heck in a hand basket, just the oppisite. I see things starting to get a little better, in reallity, looking at the markets, but, Terbo your right when it comes to Obama and his agenda forcing things down Americans throats! Now that needs to stop, but I can tell you this much, medical investment is a place to be in the near future. AJ
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 am

AJAnderson wrote:
I do not see things going to heck in a hand basket, just the oppisite. I see things starting to get a little better, in reallity, looking at the markets, but, Terbo your right when it comes to Obama and his agenda forcing things down Americans throats! Now that needs to stop, but I can tell you this much, medical investment is a place to be in the near future. AJ

I am in total agreement AJ. All else aside just the sheer number of boomers turning 65 (approx 9000/day for the next 20 or so years) dictates a huge growth in healthcare needs as well as retirement communities, resorts, and just about anything else a seeee.... senn .... seniooo ... retired person might need.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Placeholder for Kurdistan: you must assign an alternative to Al-Maliki. And upward mobility with Kurds   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 am

Medical investment ...good call.

Terbo, see...not even AJ sees things not going to heck like you do. Chin up.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: