Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come?

3 posters

Go down

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Empty Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come?

http://www.naturalnews.com/039786_bitcoin_currency_Cyprus.html

(NaturalNews) Within just a few short years, Bitcoin is a currency to be reckoned with. Already its value has topped $1 billion with greater gains predicted for the future. As a revolutionary and independent virtual currency, many are flocking to bitcoin in an attempt to avoid seizure of bank funds and plummeting economies tied to central banks. What's more, a wide range of opportunities to use Bitcoin are becoming more commonplace as this innovative and safe currency grows in popularity.

Cutting edge currency circumvents central banking system
For those unfamiliar with the currency and the advantages it holds, RT: Question More provides a succinct overview:

"Bitcoin is an experimental, decentralized digital currency first introduced in 2009, which allows instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoins do not physically exist and are not issued by a central bank."

The news agency also reports that, "Already bigger than many sovereign currencies, Bitcoin has broken the $1 billion in value mark this week [March 31, 2013]. In the wake of continuing economic crises and liquidity shortages, this new virtual currency is poised to challenge the euro and US dollar."

Mike Adams, editor of Natural News, observes that Bitcoin is "revolutionary" in that "all transactions are (virtually) free, and Bitcoin money can be freely sent or received globally, from any country, with no regulations or restrictions."

Anonymity is maintained through Bitcoin e-wallets which incorporate unique ID numbers for each client.

Expanding markets
For those who aren't willing to wait around for an economic collapse or to have their bank accounts looted, Bitcoin is an attractive option. Scores of people are developing creative ways to acquire and use the currency. Canadian Taylor More is just one example. His two-bedroom bungalow in Alberta is listed for sale in exchange for Bitcoins -- 5,362 to be exact.

Likewise, the NaturalNews Store has announced the acceptance of Bitcoin for everything it offers including superfoods, nutritional supplements, heirloom organic garden seeds, salt lamps and much more. Additionally, online businesses often welcome the virtual currency for their wares or services. Clothing, domain hosting, electronics, sporting goods, home accessories along with hotel rooms and taxis are some of the options available for Bitcoin use.

More believes Bitcoin is the best defense against failing economic structures. "Because it has no central authority no one can freeze accounts. So people are seeing the beauty of it, especially considering what is going on in Cyprus with everyone's bank accounts being frozen. This is a way to keep your savings safe," he reasons in the article, Canadian house first on sale for Bitcoin currency.

In view of Bitcoin's phenomenal success over such a brief period of time, many are convinced that new markets to use the currency will continue to rapidly develop. Rick Falkvinge, founder of the Swedish Pirate Party, "estimated that Bitcoin could capture between 1 and 10 percent of the global foreign exchange market, " as stated in Challenging the dollar: Bitcoin total tops $1 billion. "This implies that the price of each and every Bitcoin would rise to between $100,000 and $1 million," according to Max Keiser, host of RT news Keiser Report.

Sources for this article include:

http://rt.com/news/bitcoin-challenge-dollar-currency-121/

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://rt.com/news/house-for-sale-bitcoins-781/

http://www.naturalnews.com/039636_Cyprus_bailout_agreement.html

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/where-to-spend-your-bitcoins/

About the author:
Carolanne enthusiastically believes if we want to see change in the world, we need to be the change. As a nutritionist, natural foods chef and wellness coach, Carolanne has encouraged others to embrace a healthy lifestyle of organic living, gratefulness and joyful orientation for over 13 years. Through her website www.Thrive-Living.net she looks forward to connecting with other like-minded people who share a similar vision.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039786_bitcoin_currency_Cyprus.html#ixzz2PaztKamN

Back to top Go down

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Empty Re: Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Wow, I am surpised the Feds have not shut this down as it has gained a lot of momentum!

Back to top Go down

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Empty Re: Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:15 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Wow, I am surpised the Feds have not shut this down as it has gained a lot of momentum!

How could they? It's not centralized. It's on the internet only, and it's world wide. Who would have jurisdiction and who would be capable of tracking it? I don't know, I'm just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 pm

The fed is everywhere, not just in the US and the fed is not just a US entity. So, they think they have jurisdiction over everything.
The definition of federalism:
A scheme developed by the gerandas to overthrow the several departments of government, such as the United States of America.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 am

My oldest brother was a career civil servant in Washington, DC. He told me as early as 1964 that the ultimate goal was to move the US to a completely cashless society. At the time I thought he was nuts. I can now see the shift, and this bitcoin thing seems to dovetail with that goal.

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 am

Is this like E-gold Osgold, E-bullion etc.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:38 am

This makes alarm bells ring for me. Seems to me being a "virtual" currency it could vanish in an instant. Not saying the cash is all that more secure, but all they have to do is pass an anti-bitcoin law, and you would be left with nothing, not even something to wipe with ... All sorts of possibilities here, and a lot of them are not good ones.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 am

Yep....Scary territory. That's why I think everyone should keep a portion of their assets in gold and silver. At least we'll be able to spend the stuff for food.
Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865 Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 1211619650Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2859867778Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 138430568

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 am

Perhaps, perhaps. My instincts though are we are going to see significant losses in precious metal values.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865  Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 am

I can't disagree with you, Kevin, but that is why I suggest only a portion of one's assets in hard precious metals. Even if values drop, I believe the USD may lose considerable value in the not-too-distant future. The Fed can't just keep printing fiat money indefinitely. And I also believe precious metals may lose some value in the short term, but I also believe it will rebound when we need wheelbarrows of cash to buy necessities. It makes sense to me to spread the risk around.
We should never put all our Bitcoins....an idea whose time has come? 3389959890

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 am

I am nervous in general. IMO stocks have been artificially inflated by the fed's QE policies and the artificially low interest rates that came with it. Interest rates are obscenely low, driving investors to the stock market. Meanwhile the Fed has been supporting the bond market by buying up huge amounts of them. The precious metals dealers have been doing their best to amplify peoples fears, presenting gold and silver as the only possible salvation. In this they are IMO hyping the values and causing a large bubble that sooner or later will burst. Never mind whatever strings Soros and his ilk are pulling to advance their agenda. He has used his fortune in the past, and more than once to manipulate markets, I have little doubt he is doing so now.

My feeling is you can't eat gold, better to sink that money into tillable land, hopefully with some timber you can harvest for fuel. I am certainly no expert in finances, but I do not like this, not one little bit. Personally, when this comes in I am looking for a good sized tract of land with a woodlot, and a tillable area. Hopefully out of the way and enough out of sight not to attract attention.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:01 am

I have no funds to put into tillable land right now.....When I do, I could not agree with you more.
I'm guessing you and your family have good supplies of emergency food, but that's a finite resource. With good land and non-gmo seed supply you could live quite nicely in peace "off the grid".

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 am

Amen, and we are about as set as you can be in an apartment. In the worse case, we could make it to our son's place on 1/2 tank of gas. He is capable of living off the grid for some time if need be. Our neighbors/friends also have a camp that is totally off the grid.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Lots of tillable land with timber out here in Iowa. The People are great, not the type who want their noses in everyones business. But, Iowa could become more liberal than conservative. One of the first states to put the fed Id on the drivers license. Gun control is on the table, but they have not passed it. I voiced by opinion and treathened to leave if they pass any gun control whatsoever and take what I spend into the economy each year with me, which is about 200K on average. Living off the grid is easier than one thinks, I did it from 1986 until the early 90's in the mountains of WA state, sold out and purchased a place on the grid in the same mountains and closer to town so that I could further my legal education. I liked it much better off the grid and am willing to change at this point if need be.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum