Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 am

AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013

On 11/01/2012 we read an article clearly showing that Iraq would be deleting the zeros in 2013, but does not give a clear date. My understanding of deleting the zeros means, deleting them from the current exchange rate of .00086, which would conclude the rate to be .86 or as some have said, including me, a 1 to 1 rate with the US dollar.

The above would allow the exchange rate to be on a free float and pip up and down as other currencies do in the worlds market places.

Last year and recently I posted an article from the Ministry of Planning stating the Dinar could/may RV at 1.134 and be at that rate for three (3) years, which makes clear sense to me to pull the rest of the US dollars and larger notes out of circulation.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

We have seen and read articles about the Budget being agreed upon and possibly launched, but I have yet to see an article that actually states the budget has been activated.

http://www.alsumaria...s-details-.html

http://translate.goo...s.com//&act=url

We know from Iraq’s past that they drag their feet through the haggling between the different Blocs and the budget may very well be on hold for a bit longer. That’s ok, because Iraq needs to have everything in place in order to make this happen in an orderly fashion. If they are not ready they cannot be hasty about it or it could/may sink them. Iraq is just as speculative and scared as you and I are in this venture.

The Kurds are now demanding that the exchange rate be implemented. Hopefully this demand gets met in the coming days.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t23680-the-kurds-are-calling-for-the-return-of-the-exchange-rate

In the above article it states:

“Likely Vice President Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Faizullah, the return of Iraqi dinar exchange rate to the price of natural versus the U.S. dollar, the requirement to take the central bank procedures necessary and the use of
international expertise to support the national currency.”

My observation of the above statement means that the CBI needs to implement the RV of the above article which states the dinar should be at the 1.134 rate for three (3) years and allow the rate to pip against the US dollar, which is the natural way things are done in today’s market places.

Now we are seeing an article that states a new currency is going to be released in 2014.
Read at http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/04/01/new-iraqi-dinar-to-change-world-banking/

What’s the above mean for us in this investment? Nothing really at this time! It’s Iraq’s way of dealing with the corruption and counterfeiting of the Dinar and paves the way to a higher RI in the future. Remember the above from the Ministry of Planning
that this could take as much as three (3) years after the first RV.

My observations right now are we could/may see an RI in the near future somewhere between .86 and 1.134 and a natural piping for some time to come on the open markets. This is ok by me as an investor.

When you and I made the choice to buy Iraq Dinars, we put ourselves in a good position in the market place. How long it’s going to take is up to Iraq. Remember, we as investors in the Iraq Dinar have to be responsible for our own decisions.

God Bless,

AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am

AJ, I missed your "Intel Write-Ups". You seem to be on point of how this will probably go down.
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 am

From my friend Phil.

From my readings this morning...The 2013 budget HAS NOT been released and "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law." The Law of Antiquities (Article 14) during Wednesday's session. It something about these 3 laws that have to be PASSED before they can effectively deal with Maliki and the laws dealing with the conversion of their currency. I will periodically, try to update you guys as more comes out today. The positive is the budget hasn't been released, even though Finance Minister said he would start paying the Provinces as soon as today.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

It doesn't matter what they passed and what they didn't- As long as there is NO stable GOV. in Iraq, this ain't happenin-Bank on it-As long as they have bombings, killings, corruption, it is NOT going to take place- The Gov has to be put in place,{ Maliki out}, the crap stopped, and everything leveled out, like I said......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

terbo56 wrote:
It doesn't matter what they passed and what they didn't- As long as there is NO stable GOV. in Iraq, this ain't happenin-Bank on it-As long as they have bombings, killings, corruption, it is NOT going to take place- The Gov has to be put in place,{ Maliki out}, the crap stopped, and everything leveled out, like I said......

I have to agree with you in part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
From my friend Phil.

From my readings this morning...The 2013 budget HAS NOT been released and "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law." The Law of Antiquities (Article 14) during Wednesday's session. It something about these 3 laws that have to be PASSED before they can effectively deal with Maliki and the laws dealing with the conversion of their currency. I will periodically, try to update you guys as more comes out today. The positive is the budget hasn't been released, even though Finance Minister said he would start paying the Provinces as soon as today.

Phil

I await to hear what your friend has to say by Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Me too KEVIN, LOL.
Back to top Go down

AJ’s Intel April 1, 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: